Hammer help

We have introduced device authorization to the forums. If you are having troubles, please shoot us a note at [email protected]

• Are you talking about movement in the 3D view? You are probably in 'camera' mode (the camera icon on the toolbar) - click on the arrow icon above it to return to 'selection' mode.

Holding down the space bar in 3D view also acts as a hotkey for camera mode - hold down space and move around with the mouse, and release to return to normal selection mode.

JamesKane;62288 wrote:

The silly mappers already going over the entity limit by 200%...oh gawd! Must stop giving mappers fun entities...MAPPERS MUST MAKE SMALLER MAPS....Im talking to you Raminator and Rapidmonkey.....

Maxey;258115 wrote:

RabidMonkey once peed into a lake. They later renamed that lake as The Dead Sea.
    • RabidMonkey wrote:

Are you talking about movement in the 3D view? You are probably in 'camera' mode (the camera icon on the toolbar) - click on the arrow icon above it to return to 'selection' mode.

Holding down the space bar in 3D view also acts as a hotkey for camera mode - hold down space and move around with the mouse, and release to return to normal selection mode.

Thanks a lot, that worked. What threw me off was the camera icon was not selected and I was in select mode, but holding down space worked.

EDIT: got another problem, I frantically pressed keys trying to get hammer out of the camera mode and now acidently set myself in some mode where I can move and reshape objects in the 3d view. How do I turn this off?

EDIT #2: problem fixed itself.

Post was edited 2 times, last by garrthbarrttinn ().