Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Does anyone else feel like the Artifact card game might be a joke?

drgibbles

Half-Life 2 mod builds the game using the original's engine

What Game Did You Play Today?

Kamikal

Pinned Summer Update

LordDz

The Unofficial Official Chat Thread

Crypt

Recent Activities

• drgibbles -

Replied to the thread Does anyone else feel like the Artifact card game might be a joke?.

Something else kind of weird, during the portal 2 arg, Why would Gabe say "Come on Gordon" when the portal 2 game has nothing to do with Gordon?
  • Source -

Posted the thread Half-Life 2 mod builds the game using the original's engine.

Thread
    According to Techspot, "Half-Life 2 mod builds the game using the original's engine ", known as Half-Life 2 Classic. techspot.com/news/71029-half-l…-game-using-original.html
  • Kamikal -

Replied to the thread What Game Did You Play Today?.

Taiko no Tatsujin V Version. I love rhythm games, I just wish I was actually good at any of them.
  • Johnwalter -

Liked LordDz’s post in the thread Summer Update.

Like (Post)
    J9dbmModdb posted about new Xen images on Facebook today!!!1 That they are the ones we've already seen, that's ok.. They're new! But what made my laugh a lot was that when you click on the moddb link they linked.. It shows my fucking mod on the…
  • snark567 -

Liked quantumnoize’s post in the thread Xen 2.0 and prop models..

Like (Post)
    I see that and obviously the velocity's comments were inappropriate but I get a strong hostile feeling from the devs. I mean people have to apologize when they ask something or say something in fear of being banned for going out of topic. Its not like…
  • LordDz -

Replied to the thread Summer Update.

J9dbmModdb posted about new Xen images on Facebook today!!!1 That they are the ones we've already seen, that's ok.. They're new! But what made my laugh a lot was that when you click on the moddb link they linked.. It shows my fucking mod on the…
  • Johnwalter -

Replied to the thread Summer Update.

• Johnwalter -

Liked geekofalltrades’s post in the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Johnwalter: “But once i'm pass that barrier, i will glide through the driving part like a paper plane. ” Straight into the ground?
  • drgibbles -

Replied to the thread Does anyone else feel like the Artifact card game might be a joke?.

Its meant to be a little silly. That said, I still feel its a new Half-life/Portal game coming this year. But yes, the Garfield bit was meant in fun. A lot of what I write would be taken quite different if I could pass along the inflection in text.
  • Crypt -

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

Just got back from a week long work trip. I worked ~60 hours in 5 days, slept maybe 20. I was also riddled with anxiety to the point where my boss noticed my wild shaking and was constantly checking up on me to make sure I wasn't freaking out. I was…