Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

You must have a active Steam account in order to register an account with our forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Unofficial Official Chat Thread

JeffMOD

Five mod Semi-Public Test

CPU

Plans of Opposing Force Remake for Black Mesa

Crypt

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha

Dreadmoth

What Game Did You Play Today?

CyankeeMassey

Recent Activities

• JeffMOD -

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

This happens to me literally any time I buy tickets for anything, including movies. I don't like going places, even if I know I'll have fun. I also have this thing where I get really panicked internally if I'm alone (Not with anyone I know) in a large…
  • CPU -

Replied to the thread Five mod Semi-Public Test.

• Crypt -

Replied to the thread Plans of Opposing Force Remake for Black Mesa.

nFeJYaX.png There's some dead giveaways that you either aren't, or are using weird texture scales, most likely the former. I'm not saying this stuff to pick on you with any sort of malice, just genuinely trying to make your life easier form the get-go.…
  • Dreadmoth -

Replied to the thread S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha.

Massive necro-bump: Lost Alpha - Developer's Cut release date announcement Quote from Dezowave: “The final release date for Lost Alpha Developer's Cut is the 26th of April 2017 ” Sounds like there will be additional content coming later on: Quote:…
  • shingeki_is_real -

Replied to the thread Plans of Opposing Force Remake for Black Mesa.

Quote from Crypt: “That's not really clever or resourceful as far as level design goes. That's often a necessity. The problem remains with the entire lower half of your wall; It's noticeably worse in quality, won't have any masks, looks old and not…
  • Crypt -

I had a similar experience w/ concert tickets. I was dreading the day until it came. Was excited even for the long-ass drive. Maybe you'll have a similar experience?
  • CyankeeMassey -

Replied to the thread What Game Did You Play Today?.

Been going thru Ocarina of Time recently. Good old game. Anyone gotten Mass Effect? Andromeda, of course. What's your honest opinion of it? I loved the other 3, but I keep getting reaaalllyyyy mixed reviews on it online. I trust a portion of you guys,…
  • Kamikal -

I've organized this whole thing with my friends to go to Comicon, tickets are already paid for and what not but part of me just wants to stay in bed and be sad and alone. I assume going out will be good for me but I just... don't want to.
  • Kamikal -

Replied to the thread What Game Did You Play Today?.

• k3nny1550 -

Posted the thread Five mod Semi-Public Test.

Thread
    Hello, fellow modders! I am currently testing out a map for my mod, Five. five_prison_int160050.jpg Five is a mod that takes place on an island in the Atlantic Ocean. The player, a rogue Combine soldier, has broken out of confinement and is now loose…