Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Last Film You Saw

CatzEyes93

What Game Did You Play Today?

drgibbles

The Rage Topic

Chickenprotector

Freeman's Mind

lambdaman

Problems with weapons fov

Johnwalter

Recent Activities

• {I-M}Taz -

Liked Flavrans’s post in the thread Decompiling Black Mesa Maps.

Like (Post)
    The current version of bspsrc can't properly read the static prop structure in Black Mesa's BSP format. The version of the static prop structure in Black Mesa's BSP format is identified as V11, which isn't supported by bspsrc, and as a result, it falls…
  • CatzEyes93 -

Replied to the thread Last Film You Saw.

Quote from BlackMesaScience: “Bowling for Columbine. Michael Moore does a decent job to explain the point of views of many people and does a great job at explaining why the Columbine incident occurred. 6/10. ” I haven't seen the film but I may be…
  • drgibbles -

Replied to the thread What Game Did You Play Today?.

Steady rotation of Warframe, Tekken 7, and even Street fighter 4.....
  • Chickenprotector -

Liked LordDz’s post in the thread The Rage Topic.

Like (Post)
    "Honour" killing has to be one of the more idiotic human things one can do.
  • Chickenprotector -

Replied to the thread The Rage Topic.

Quote from lambdaman: “im so mad at the guy that did this, not only is it bullshit from a religious perspective, but it also puts yet another harsh light on muslims news.com.au/lifestyle/real-lif…819647b235484747bf796f33f ” I hate to tell you, but its…
  • JeffMOD -

That reminds me of a case from my hometown a few years back when three women were murdered by their family and the bodies were dumped in a canal lock. :(
  • LordDz -

"Honour" killing has to be one of the more idiotic human things one can do.
  • lambdaman -

im so mad at the guy that did this, not only is it bullshit from a religious perspective, but it also puts yet another harsh light on muslims news.com.au/lifestyle/real-lif…819647b235484747bf796f33f
  • lambdaman -

I've been playing a lot of Hotline Miami recently, mainly to 100% the achievements, but it's still fun nevertheless :D
  • Kamikal -

I've started playing through Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc again. I just finished Ultra Despair Girls and Danganronpa 3 (the anime) which has made me really want to go back and play Dangan 1 & 2 again, so I'm going to try and get through them before I…