Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Rage Topic

JeffMOD

What Game Did You Play Today?

lambdaman

Last Film You Saw

jambo

Freeman's Mind

lambdaman

Problems with weapons fov

Johnwalter

Recent Activities

• JeffMOD -

Replied to the thread The Rage Topic.

That reminds me of a case from my hometown a few years back when three women were murdered by their family and the bodies were dumped in a canal lock. :(
  • LordDz -

"Honour" killing has to be one of the more idiotic human things one can do.
  • lambdaman -

im so mad at the guy that did this, not only is it bullshit from a religious perspective, but it also puts yet another harsh light on muslims news.com.au/lifestyle/real-lif…819647b235484747bf796f33f
  • lambdaman -

Replied to the thread What Game Did You Play Today?.

I've been playing a lot of Hotline Miami recently, mainly to 100% the achievements, but it's still fun nevertheless :D
  • Kamikal -

Replied to the thread What Game Did You Play Today?.

I've started playing through Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc again. I just finished Ultra Despair Girls and Danganronpa 3 (the anime) which has made me really want to go back and play Dangan 1 & 2 again, so I'm going to try and get through them before I…
  • jambo -

Replied to the thread Last Film You Saw.

Spider-Man Homecoming. Really liked it. As a fan of Ultimate Marvel, it really hit that sweet spot. The villain stuff was great for a change too.
  • lambdaman -

Replied to the thread Freeman's Mind.

[obligatory ross released an episode 3 before valve joke] now it's time to wait a month for the next episode!
  • Johnwalter -

Liked RedEye’s post in the thread The Lost Episodes of Half-Life 2.

Like (Post)
  • Johnwalter -

Replied to the thread Problems with weapons fov.

I think the problem is that some animation is not meant for that increased FOV.
  • Johnwalter -

Replied to the thread Freeman's Mind.