Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

You must have a active Steam account in order to register an account with our forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

need some help with setting up deathamtch on my map

LordDz

Five mod Semi-Public Test

k3nny1550

Pinned Xen Holiday Screenshot

CPU

Pinned Ask the Developers! - Interview the dev team

TextFAMGUY1

Black Mesa Classic Weapons

ghostboy1225

Recent Activities

• LordDz -

Replied to the thread need some help with setting up deathamtch on my map.

Try my solution: Load the map HD map, then compile your map without lighting on it (RAD). Always run BSP and VIS on normal. And then run your map. Shouldn't crash. And make sure you have no leaks in it.
  • k3nny1550 -

Replied to the thread Five mod Semi-Public Test.

- Timeline-wise the game is actually set during the week Gordon spends in the slow teleport between "Entanglement" and "Anticitizen One." City 17's Citadel has not fallen yet, the Resistance's activities in the city are beginning to step up. When I get…
  • Raziel_ZV -

Liked Crawfish’s post in the thread Xen Holiday Screenshot.

Like (Post)
    So what do you think will make you feel ready? I have some candles, a nice bottle of vintage, a vinyl player, and between you and me I cook a mean steak! If that doesn't get you in the mood, I dunno what will.
  • Raziel_ZV -

Liked TextFAMGUY1’s post in the thread Xen Holiday Screenshot.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Crawfish: “So what do you think will make you feel ready? I have some candles, a nice bottle of vintage, a vinyl player, and between you and me I cook a mean steak! If that doesn't get you in the mood, I dunno what will. ” I prefer to be…
  • ghostboy1225 -

thanks i was modifying WGH and the game will crash when these settings are not checked in this order 1 RUN BSP -normal 2 RUN VIS - normal 3 RUN RAD -normal and with HDR if any of those are unchecked the map fails to load and soft crashes also sorry…
  • CPU -

Replied to the thread Xen Holiday Screenshot.

Probably should have added mudbugs to the offer sheet.
  • LordDz -

Please refrain from double posting, edit your post if you have to. Also, use some dots . In your text as it makes it easier to read, that's what they're there for. Anyhow, there is currently a bug in BMS that you need to launch a map with HDR (lighting)…
  • Epitaph -

Liked TextFAMGUY1’s post in the thread Xen Holiday Screenshot.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Crawfish: “So what do you think will make you feel ready? I have some candles, a nice bottle of vintage, a vinyl player, and between you and me I cook a mean steak! If that doesn't get you in the mood, I dunno what will. ” I prefer to be…
  • TextFAMGUY1 -

Replied to the thread Xen Holiday Screenshot.

• TextFAMGUY1 -

Replied to the thread Ask the Developers! - Interview the dev team.

This doesn't work without the rendering engine being entirely rewritten. It just doesn't work. We investigated it extensively for VR purposes. The way that transitions work right now is as good as it will get.