Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MDL -

Liked chetanjags’s post in the thread Tutorial - Ingame Light Editor.

Like (Post)
    ello Guys, Since a lot of people were asking how to implement new lights I have uploaded some of our internal tutorial/test maps on Dropbox. I would recommend checking out tut_nextgen_lights_optimised.vmf since it contains a lot of examples in a single…
  • Flavrans -

Replied to the thread [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery.

Quote from drgibbles: “There doesn't seem to be anything to do on the 3883 website, that I can spot. ” I'm puzzled by the fact that it's publishing a 32 digit hex code on the page, which is updated once a day with a new code, and obfuscating it as a…
  • TheeGoatPig -

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

No, I use a red copper? skillet. I have three of them. I forget what brand pot I use.
  • CatzEyes93 -

Quote from TheeGoatPig: “It slows down my breakfast cook tremendously. It used to be I would get up, go to the bathroom, turn on the burner to low with a pan above it, get out my plate, eggs, forks (one for mixing one for eating), mixing bowl, and then…
  • CatzEyes93 -

Liked RedEye9’s post in the thread Power pit (Work in progress).

Like (Post)
    No good deed goes un-updooted.
  • Shaddy -

• drgibbles -

Quote from raw_bean: “The BlackMesaSystems website describing itself (with very clumsy writing that seems very unlike Stormseeker) as named after Black Mesa *the GAME* and not Black Mesa *the RESEARCH FACILITY* very much puts it as being nothing to do…
  • 9seed -

Liked Dreadmoth’s post in the thread Post your Screenshot!.

Like (Post)
    World of Tanks 1.0 beta Sand River 4IBDdbc.png LkolQO5.png --- Abbey Y7eiUKz.png L3ruUep.png --- Westfield RWyOHU9.png x65SkVu.png trMKC9u.png YcL6udf.png --- Glacier 6KN2uyu.png 4k1EWI4.png PWrvxCC.png nZct75X.png
  • raw_bean -

The BlackMesaSystems website describing itself (with very clumsy writing that seems very unlike Stormseeker) as named after Black Mesa *the GAME* and not Black Mesa *the RESEARCH FACILITY* very much puts it as being nothing to do with the ARG. The ARG…
  • Dreadmoth -

Replied to the thread Post your Screenshot!.

World of Tanks 1.0 beta Sand River 4IBDdbc.png LkolQO5.png --- Abbey Y7eiUKz.png L3ruUep.png --- Westfield RWyOHU9.png x65SkVu.png trMKC9u.png YcL6udf.png --- Glacier 6KN2uyu.png 4k1EWI4.png PWrvxCC.png nZct75X.png
  • Gunsrequiem -

Reading @drgibbles post gave me an idea, one I'm not sure we've delved into yet. Is it possible that, despite us assuming that HALOS is simply the name of an AI (which, to be fair, was basically backed up by Storm himself), the capitalization is simply a…
  • drgibbles -

Looking into this, cant find a phone number, also, the backround images, they don't look real to me. Also it shows a backround app that is called NETNUK, I cant find anything with that name anywhere aside from NETNUKE. But that's different. Cant find a…
  • Gunsrequiem -

So, are we really assuming that this new website is not related to the ARG? I don't understand how it can be a legitimate company, especially if the people who created it actually did their homework. The logo may not be trademarked, but if it is, they…
  • Flavrans -

Quote from drgibbles: “Had a look at GG-3883.com. There is nothing to look at on wayback machine. It says Universal trading and supply with the GG-3883. Below it is a barcode, that I'm not able to scan, but I ran it against a barcode translator and it…
  • 9seed -

Ok, some further digging shows this is registered officially. This may be an actual company. (Albeit one that's probably violating copyright laws) It's probably best to wait until CC tells us if it's part of the arg before any further digging.
  • 9seed -

Radboy16 on the steam forums seems to have found something; blackmesasystems.com/ Following thread compiles all recent finds; steamcommunity.com/app/362890/…ns/0/2860219962092848571/
  • RedEye9 -

Replied to the thread Crash Single Player Crash in Elevator.

Please post your system specs including the Operating System (CPU, RAM, Graphics Card (model number and total memory)) Also post if you are playing the Regular release or did you Opt-In to the Public Beta. And list the mods you have, thanks. Restart…
  • Chickenprotector -

Liked TheeGoatPig’s post in the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    It slows down my breakfast cook tremendously. It used to be I would get up, go to the bathroom, turn on the burner to low with a pan above it, get out my plate, eggs, forks (one for mixing one for eating), mixing bowl, and then get cracking, turning up…
  • Crafter0800 -

Replied to the thread Crash Single Player Crash in Elevator.

Apparently a DMP file is not a valid file upload type - if someone could inform me of how to upload the dump file (or otherwise attain a crash report) then that would be much appreciated. Also the "crash" simply closes the server and sends me to the main…
  • Crafter0800 -

Posted the thread Crash Single Player Crash in Elevator.

Thread
    Attached is the DMP file for the crash. Happens repeatedly on the map. The elevator can be located at: map: bm_c1a2c at x = -976, y = -279, z=1831 Using the Beta Open Client. The last log messages are: Bad SetLocalAngles(0.000000,0.000000,360004.500000)…