Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• snark567 -

Replied to a comment by the combine on the combine’s wall.

Wall Reply
    That makes you special.
  • the combine -

Wall Reply
    Nothing just I am the only combine
  • AsinoEsel -

Liked TextFAMGUY1’s post in the thread Summer Update.

Like (Post)
    c196a733b3ef228bb1a645e5f854a0f4388b21f0.jpg Happy summer all! We hope that everyone is having a great start to their summer. To celebrate, we proudly present to you our first public screenshots of a Xen exterior. All running real-time, in- game, with…
  • snark567 -

Wall Reply
    What's the matter buddy?
  • Freezing Moon -

Liked TextFAMGUY1’s post in the thread Summer Update.

Like (Post)
    c196a733b3ef228bb1a645e5f854a0f4388b21f0.jpg Happy summer all! We hope that everyone is having a great start to their summer. To celebrate, we proudly present to you our first public screenshots of a Xen exterior. All running real-time, in- game, with…
  • the combine -

Wrote a comment on the combine’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • snark567 -

Replied to the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Just messing around bGDkEjvWXRcyfdfeiA2Ib6-VhNA8ixe9D8_xNnmqGPSxFN4ex9KBewbHoiviaWAmKOcxRAC3H2RCzIoH-vfZhftrNu9gJpE0=w1366-h768-rw-no 1OTglxc8qqBrFz1cw5ebaIup7Cl0oxZEIqa3_60Tyh8B-2WrFVE4u6X1jEqKqq6dIYrIzxl4rdvXglJLuCFPGfr21glZ5MNg=w1366-h768-rw-noI like…
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread Summer Update.

I'm just happy I'll have a chance to clean up and organize various elements of BMPD before Xen comes out.
  • snark567 -

Quote from Stobing17: “While xen is not the best part from the game, it's far from being the worst too (hello OAR and Residue Processing) First Person Platforming is fun, and the environments were really cool. And while it's sad that they'll probably…
  • snark567 -

Liked Stobing17’s post in the thread Summer Update.

Like (Post)
    While xen is not the best part from the game, it's far from being the worst too (hello OAR and Residue Processing) First Person Platforming is fun, and the environments were really cool. And while it's sad that they'll probably tone down the platforming…
  • snark567 -

Liked The_KillSmith’s post in the thread Summer Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “There are also places where our artstyle is closer to the original. You will just have to wait and see, for that one! ” That's good to hear, because as beautiful as those screen shots are, they still don't immediately evoke…
  • TornadoAP -

Replied to the thread [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery.

Quote from Flavrans: “Quote from CPU: “Added the following : quod coronae ubique vivereergo non credidistis illieum persequimur me,auxilium postulonon intellegere Latinamobsecro,quia caritas Deiadiuva me sunt persequimur eumadiuvent eum salvum…
  • RimaS*34 -

Replied to the thread Black Mesa: Black Ops.

Quote from Nova Terra: “moddb.com/mods/dark-energy So it will be something like that?What features are planned?Are you going to add new weapons\enemies?Will we meet some allies and kill some scientists\HECU? ” No. This is an absolute different mod.…
  • Crawfish -

My 970 is ready to take on Xen with lowered graphical quality and stuttering!
  • Johnwalter -

Liked RimaS*34’s post in the thread Black Mesa: Black Ops.

Like (Post)
    At the moment, the focus of the story fashion about black operatives and special. operations in the Black Mesa complex. Hello dear friends! For a long time there was no news from our side. Someone who had exams, someone defended a diploma, etc., in…
  • Johnwalter -

I've have my 1070 ready to take on the Xen properly! My i7-3770 on the other hand...
  • Johnwalter -

Liked Tuc0’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    Interesting how these screenshots can be blend together and still look quite nice.
  • Zeroniz0 -

Liked Tuc0’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    Interesting how these screenshots can be blend together and still look quite nice.
  • drgibbles -

I put the original through an ascii85 dcoder, and kept whittling down the first part until I was left with just the start of the hex, and then did the same from the end, so that its just the section when translated, comes out as the…
  • CPU -