Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RedEye9 -

Replied to the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

Replied to the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION® III: COMPLETE FREE for a limited time! And it goes w/out saying, this is a limited time offer so you better get it today . humblebundle.com/store/sid-meiers-civilization-iii-complete You must redeem your free Sid Meier's
  • Chickenprotector -

Liked Maxey’s post in the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    Fortunately, I live in an area of the country with low risk of forest fires. Specifically because we have none here.
  • Crypt -

Liked wayne_acoba’s post in the thread The Happy Topic.

Like (Post)
    NQ1sM2y.jpgLast Friday I finally handed in my master thesis after almost two years working on it - with heavy interruptions. I had to cut some corners in order to meet the deadline, but I am pretty happy with the product, all in all. Had to scrap some…
  • Freezing Moon -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to?.

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

Fortunately, I live in an area of the country with low risk of forest fires. Specifically because we have none here.
  • ESToomere -

Quote from Johnwalter: “I just realized some people on this forum could have died in those fires. ” Was going to say something about this but... let's hope not.
  • Chickenprotector -

Liked LordDz’s post in the thread The Happy Topic.

Like (Post)
    Started working at a new place exactly a month ago, after having a shitty soul-draining work for 3 months. Great people, no fixed worktimes, startup feeling, games in the kitchen.. I'm sold. Can feel my happiness growing.
  • Johnwalter -

I just realized some people on this forum could have died in those fires.
  • Johnwalter -

Replied to the thread You Laugh, You Lose.

• Johnwalter -

Liked Chickenprotector’s post in the thread You Laugh, You Lose.

Like (Post)
  • ESToomere -

Liked LordDz’s post in the thread The Happy Topic.

Like (Post)
    Started working at a new place exactly a month ago, after having a shitty soul-draining work for 3 months. Great people, no fixed worktimes, startup feeling, games in the kitchen.. I'm sold. Can feel my happiness growing.
  • LordDz -

Replied to the thread The Happy Topic.

• JeffMOD -

Quote from Shaddy: “Well, I start working at an actual paying job this Friday. ” Nice! I applied to one of those yesterday, not sure if I'll hear back or not. I should probably apply to more, since I need money to not die. And congrats on the…
  • JeffMOD -

Liked wayne_acoba’s post in the thread The Happy Topic.

Like (Post)
    NQ1sM2y.jpgLast Friday I finally handed in my master thesis after almost two years working on it - with heavy interruptions. I had to cut some corners in order to meet the deadline, but I am pretty happy with the product, all in all. Had to scrap some…
  • JeffMOD -

Liked Shaddy’s post in the thread The Happy Topic.

Like (Post)
    Well, I start working at an actual paying job this Friday. I've been on this forum since I was a sixth-grade kid who screeched at the sight of blood in games.
  • Chickenprotector -

Like (Post)
    Well, I start working at an actual paying job this Friday. I've been on this forum since I was a sixth-grade kid who screeched at the sight of blood in games.
  • ESToomere -

Like (Post)
  • wayne_acoba -

• CyankeeMassey -

Replied to the thread What Game Did You Play Today?.

Bought, played, and beat Evil Within 2. I highly recommend it if you loved Silent Hill/Resident Evil 4. It looks good, with only a few animation glitches. My only complaint is that (Hidden Content) Othwrwise, I really enjoyed the game. Beat it in about…