Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Tuskin38 -

Replied to the thread [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery.

Quote from Miles07: “Quote from Miles07: “...Something tells me we're being pointed to the Anomalous Materials chapter. [...] I think we need to investigate that chapter for clues. ” When the HEV is obtained, a bunch of things show up on the…
  • RedEye9 -

Replied to the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

bluesnews.com/s/192704/gget-orwell-for-free it rates Very Positive on steam
  • Tuc0 -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Questionable Ethics.

Like (Post)
    At the moment a working tram system is indeed planned. The player will be able to enter a tram, select a destination, and then the map will change to the corresponding other tram station. As the Complex is built out, it may be possible to actually show…
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Questionable Ethics.

At the moment a working tram system is indeed planned. The player will be able to enter a tram, select a destination, and then the map will change to the corresponding other tram station. As the Complex is built out, it may be possible to actually show…
  • Tuc0 -

In far future :) , have you thought about connecting PD chapters together? For example by adding working BM Transit System between these areas, where could player take a train to another sector.
  • RedEye9 -

Liked drgibbles’s post in the thread Had to share this..

Like (Post)
    The first couple of Alien movies are easily some of my favorite Scifi movies ever. So when I saw this.... I just had to share it. Found it on the Stan Winston school twitter page.... forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…0c776400b22800e172f3ad144
  • drgibbles -

Posted the thread Had to share this..

Thread
    The first couple of Alien movies are easily some of my favorite Scifi movies ever. So when I saw this.... I just had to share it. Found it on the Stan Winston school twitter page.... forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…0c776400b22800e172f3ad144
  • Chickenprotector -

Replied to the thread You Laugh, You Lose.

Replied to the thread [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery.

Quote from Miles07: “...Something tells me we're being pointed to the Anomalous Materials chapter. [...] I think we need to investigate that chapter for clues. ” When the HEV is obtained, a bunch of things show up on the screen... including some…
  • CatzEyes93 -

Replied to the thread What Game Did You Play Today?.

• Tuc0 -

Layout looks pretty good now, makes more sense compared to inbound screenshot. The junction rail should be at least in both directions.
  • Admiral Sakai -

I was particularly inspired by the Area 9 transit hub in Inbound, which does have dead-end rails: D79C2FF6DB1AABD30D26B21869960E117BE47EFD A16AB75C721F1CDA8F80F61D58E88F213C5B1C54 The rail system came out a little larger and more complex than I was…
  • Tuc0 -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Questionable Ethics.

Like (Post)
    So I've settled on a basic design for the rail platform that's kind of a synthesis of different aspects of various people's ideas. Obviously it's still super-WIP but I'm feeling really good about it: 43894D0DC3B6B6E8F83B31AF00A629D255ED2897
  • Tuc0 -

Just my opinion: I would change the layout of rails to pass-through instead of dead-end. Most rail platforms in BM were one-direction design, where train carts just passed through. If this was one of dead-end final stations, there should be more siding…
  • Zeroniz0 -

Like (Post)
    So I've settled on a basic design for the rail platform that's kind of a synthesis of different aspects of various people's ideas. Obviously it's still super-WIP but I'm feeling really good about it: 43894D0DC3B6B6E8F83B31AF00A629D255ED2897
  • Admiral Sakai -

• RedEye9 -

Replied to the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

https://www.bluesnews.com/s/192596/ggget-insurgency-free-on-steam Free on Steam Insurgency Insurgency is an intense, immersive, hardcore, tactical shooter based on the award winning source engine mod 'Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat'.
  • Tuc0 -

Replied to the thread Tutorial - Ingame Light Editor.

Thanks for explanation. I had quite large opened area in my test map, so that could be the reason I didn't noticed -extrasky light bounces.
  • TextFAMGUY1 -

-realskylightscale scales the amount of light from the skybox generated by the image based lighting by x times. 2 would double the brightness, for example. -extrasky increases the number of light bounces calculated from the environment light. I believe…
  • Tuc0 -

Thanks for reply, working fine now. Got few questions about parameters: -realskylightscale "x" Does this key have same effect as 4th value for "Ambient" key? (modifying amount of light) -extrasky "x" I have tried various values…