Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• TextFAMGUY1 -

Liked Hubicorn’s post in the thread Feature Salvation Awaits.

Like (Post)
    Hey Community, I know there has been a bunch of things occurring recently that's preventing this community from growing, such as the looming forum software bugs and lack of spam prevention tools. This has not fallen on deaf ears. I cannot share much,…
  • .RK -

Like (Post)
    Hey Community, I know there has been a bunch of things occurring recently that's preventing this community from growing, such as the looming forum software bugs and lack of spam prevention tools. This has not fallen on deaf ears. I cannot share much,…
  • RedEye9 -

Like (Post)
  • Hubicorn -

Posted the thread Feature Salvation Awaits.

Thread
  • RedEye9 -

Replied to the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

Liked TJHL’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    More Terminator-esc props currently in game. (Hidden Content)
  • LordDz -

Liked Quetejodan’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “I work on the game full-time, as do quite a few team members. That attitude is 100% not present on this team, and you're pulling it out of your ass to begin with anyway. I work incredibly hard on this and take a lot of pride…
  • Crawfish -

Replied to the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Quote from RedEye9: “Quote from Crawfish: “@Everyone, let me know if I missed any important pictures that the devs released and I'll add em! ” I copied some of the media releases and unpinned updates etc here because people were asking about them.
  • RedEye -

Replied to the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Office Complex.

Like (Post)
    I've had so many I don't know which one you are referring to specifically, but I have made many changes to the way I am doing lighting to fix a lot of things I was unhappy with.
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Office Complex.

I've had so many I don't know which one you are referring to specifically, but I have made many changes to the way I am doing lighting to fix a lot of things I was unhappy with.
  • darkone -

actually I think that floor is from the questionable ethics area. For all we know that is the area of the lab we never see. Two dollars says there is a pizza and a scientist where ever those props are.
  • ESToomere -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    I was actually operating under the assumption that these areas were teleported from place to place within Xen; there is no texture at all corresponding to those tile walls in Black Mesa currently (although there are some, like lab/c3a2a_w1j and…
  • ESToomere -

Liked CatzEyes93’s post in the thread Soldier Zombies.

Like (Post)
    Imaceleb?! AWESOMESAUCE! thanks for the reminder btw
  • ESToomere -

Liked .RK’s post in the thread WGH - Vent Mod.

Like (Post)
    Hey, everyone! Long time, no see. A long while back, I promised that I would do a little bit of tweaking to Vent Mod. So… I never actually did that. I’m pretty sure that this was two or three years ago that I made this promise. Well, now that the…
  • Admiral Sakai -

I was actually operating under the assumption that these areas were teleported from place to place within Xen; there is no texture at all corresponding to those tile walls in Black Mesa currently (although there are some, like lab/c3a2a_w1j and…
  • ESToomere -

Replied to the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Office Complex.

Did you figure out the shadow/lighting issue you had?
  • ESToomere -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Office Complex.

Like (Post)
    Just a quick headsup that I've finished my first pass on the new Map B and plan to have it up along with a tweaked Map A in a week or so. 5FA1BA80F2489CB37D9F221B3AFCF1352B057C82