Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• RyXen -

Liked TextFAMGUY1’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    3d0cd6c2fe1b4ca1070b5a8314524384012b90a5.jpg Summer Sale Hope everyone is having a great summer. Black Mesa is now on sale for 60% off! It’s a GREAT time to pick up the game at a discounted price ;) 2e37aea759e0823e7002ee6664946e92ef072b2a.jpg Xen
  • RedEye -

Liked 9seed’s post in the thread Black Mesa: Blueshift.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sansuni: “Quote from Dragunov2: “I hope they all appear as official DLC ” I hope so too. That gives me an idea though, what about Half-Life Decay? There are (or at least were) many attempts to remake Blue Shift and Opposing Force, but…
  • wrkq -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread "Evacuation" / "Rescue" Singleplayer Map Mode.

Like (Post)
    I've got most of the level geometry for ev_office now transferred over; I have to say I really like how the pd_c1a2b areas look turned back to post-disaster. I still don't have a great idea of how to do the NPC talley board at the end of the level, but…
  • X RaY -

Liked Lord Grievous’s post in the thread Black Mesa: Blueshift.

Like (Post)
    Now that Xen will be finished by december, hopefully it won't be long before we can play this great mod too :P
  • 9seed -

Liked LordDz’s post in the thread While you wait for Xen....

Like (Post)
    Go play my maps! ;) I just uploaded a new version of the "A Spy on a way home", so that it's playable on the newest patch. This includes a lot of bug fixes, lighting changes, etc. One of the maps have been extended and now also features two additional…
  • RedEye -

Liked LordDz’s post in the thread While you wait for Xen....

Like (Post)
    Go play my maps! ;) I just uploaded a new version of the "A Spy on a way home", so that it's playable on the newest patch. This includes a lot of bug fixes, lighting changes, etc. One of the maps have been extended and now also features two additional…
  • LordDz -

Posted the thread While you wait for Xen....

Thread
  • Crawfish -

Replied to the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Quote from darkone: “pretty sure the gonarch is the mascot of xen in general. Also man I love the new design they have given it. Less ballsack on spider more egg sack on crab. ” Personally I always thought that title went to the Nihilanth itself.
  • morhp -

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZenoPopo: “pardon me, but the only thing I said is that I am not amused by an update, that tells us little to no info. It's not a perfect world where screenshots will amaze everyone. You've got to leave your comfort zone and accept the fact,…
  • SterlingFM -

Quote from darkone: “pretty sure the gonarch is the mascot of xen in general. Also man I love the new design they have given it. Less ballsack on spider more egg sack on crab. ” Imo its got way more of that authentic singular testicle look lmao
  • FalkeXY -

Like (Post)
    3d0cd6c2fe1b4ca1070b5a8314524384012b90a5.jpg Summer Sale Hope everyone is having a great summer. Black Mesa is now on sale for 60% off! It’s a GREAT time to pick up the game at a discounted price ;) 2e37aea759e0823e7002ee6664946e92ef072b2a.jpg Xen
  • darkone -

pretty sure the gonarch is the mascot of xen in general. Also man I love the new design they have given it. Less ballsack on spider more egg sack on crab.
  • poisonheadcrab -

Replied to the thread Soundtrack Titles.

Thought I'd chime in. These are some titles I've thought of a while back. BMS Theme - Years of Development Inbound 1 - Black Mesa Inbound inbound 2 - delayed inbound 3 - running late Anomalous materials - HEV BMS Theme remix - We tried to warn…
  • 9seed -

Liked Crawfish’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    Done and done! I was considering replacing the primary image, but couldn't decide. I like the idea that the Gonarch has become a sort of mascot for this thread at this point. Such a handsome young creature.
  • Crawfish -

Done and done! I was considering replacing the primary image, but couldn't decide. I like the idea that the Gonarch has become a sort of mascot for this thread at this point. Such a handsome young creature.
  • Crawfish -

Liked darkone’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    Also think the primary image should be replaced with the new one that has the piles of dead houndeyes.
  • Crawfish -

Liked TJHL’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
  • 9seed -

Liked TJHL’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
  • 9seed -

Liked darkone’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    Also think the primary image should be replaced with the new one that has the piles of dead houndeyes.
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread "Evacuation" / "Rescue" Singleplayer Map Mode.

I've got most of the level geometry for ev_office now transferred over; I have to say I really like how the pd_c1a2b areas look turned back to post-disaster. I still don't have a great idea of how to do the NPC talley board at the end of the level, but…