Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Zax_courier -

Liked dunaju’s post in the thread Got a Question? - Enquiries about the game.

Like (Post)
    Is it possible that Steamworks DRM will be removed in the future (like Valve did with Half-Life 2)? I prefer being able to start a game without the need of the Steam client running in the background. And I think DRM-free games are always a good thing.
  • Cody -

Liked darkone’s post in the thread hecu overhall suggestion.

Like (Post)
    After playing abit more, I have to say this the hecu grunts really need a flinch animation and better reactions to damage. I shot a soldier with a revolver and ran out of ammo the next shot was with a pistol that killed them. during the swap they where…
  • dunaju -

Replied to the thread Got a Question? - Enquiries about the game.

Is it possible that Steamworks DRM will be removed in the future (like Valve did with Half-Life 2)? I prefer being able to start a game without the need of the Steam client running in the background. And I think DRM-free games are always a good thing.
  • Kaltsu -

Replied to the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Quote from SterlingFM: “(Hidden Content) I ported Nihilanth into Blender to show the model better ” Yeah okay, that´s just about the creepiest looking thing that I´ve seen in the HL-universe so far. Looks awesome!
  • Zax_courier -

Replied to a comment by Zax_courier on darkone’s wall.

Wall Reply
    do you use it on the mod nexus?
  • Tuc0 -

Liked SterlingFM’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    (Hidden Content) I ported Nihilanth into Blender to show the model better
  • Cody -

Replied to the thread I'd like to ask something about the voices.

If the makers of the Black Mesa want to pay for the voices... means they have a lot of money to waste! But of course they have to pay for a good work; and this is more time saving than listening to the free fan made voice-overs.
  • Zeroniz0 -

Like (Post)
  • Johnwalter -

Like (Post)
  • CyankeeMassey -

Liked TheeGoatPig’s post in the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    I am now licensed, registered, and insured in Florida. Cheap car insurance is saving me $210 a month! my budget is going to feel so relaxed from now on...
  • 9seed -

Like (Post)
  • SterlingFM -

• JeffMOD -

Like (Post)
    I am now licensed, registered, and insured in Florida. Cheap car insurance is saving me $210 a month! my budget is going to feel so relaxed from now on...
  • Chickenprotector -

Like (Post)
  • darkone -

by the fact that it is bugged in a few ways I am guessing it is a xen update item that slipped through. was likely meant either A as a surprise when we got to xen or B left in for people like me who checked the files or in my case on a whim after seeing…
  • darkone -

Replied to a comment by Zax_courier on darkone’s wall.

Wall Reply
    uh from a commission I got. its unique to me.
  • k3nny1550 -

Like (Post)
  • TheeGoatPig -

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

• Zax_courier -

Wrote a comment on darkone’s wall.

Wall Comment
    what your user picture from? It seems oddly familiar to me.