Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kaltsu -

Replied to the thread Portal 2 : Repercussions.

This is looking absolutely fantastic! Question: how did you make that particle effect? Those orange particles flowing upwards? Quote from Lamarr: “youtube.com/watch?v=zHJPPaXgd0c That pillar what it had coming. ” In other words: how can I do the same? :)
  • Pauolo -

Liked Lamarr’s post in the thread Portal 2 : Repercussions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gladoscake122: “The name of the video is 'GG_3883"... does this mean Aperture made portals to Xen? come to think of it, long-fall equipment would help in an environment like that.. And one of your videos show a sign that says 'Borderworld…
  • Kaltsu -

Replied to the thread [idea] Classic BM-style menu?.

Quote from JeffMOD: “Block light would likely have that effect, yes, though it would also probably result in the logo being permanently in shadow. Not sure if you're going for that or not. I think you could do the hole in the wall, but you'll…
  • gladoscake122 -

Quote from Lamarr: “Quote from gladoscake122: “The name of the video is 'GG_3883"... does this mean Aperture made portals to Xen? come to think of it, long-fall equipment would help in an environment like that.. And one of your videos show a sign…
  • JeffMOD -

Block light would likely have that effect, yes, though it would also probably result in the logo being permanently in shadow. Not sure if you're going for that or not. I think you could do the hole in the wall, but you'll definitely want to be using the…
  • jadebenn -

Like (Post)
    Quote from gladoscake122: “The name of the video is 'GG_3883"... does this mean Aperture made portals to Xen? come to think of it, long-fall equipment would help in an environment like that.. And one of your videos show a sign that says 'Borderworld…
  • Kaltsu -

Yeah, I already gave that up. Too bad, if could´ve pull it off, it would´ve look beautiful... :( Oh well, pressing on! This is what I have now. Quote from ESToomere: “ So really, if anything, just have it as a blocklight to cast the logo as a shadow on…
  • ESToomere -

Like (Post)
  • ESToomere -

Quote from Kaltsu: “I´m trying to make a hole in the wall exactly same size and shape as the BMS logo. I figured I´d make 360 degree arc and place in the wall and then just carve and remove it. Doesn´t work: every time I select the arc and hit…
  • ESToomere -

Liked Kaltsu’s post in the thread [idea] Classic BM-style menu?.

Like (Post)
    I was fooling around with those effects and it turned suprisingly nice. I want to emphasize that nothing is final here, except that heat distortion and camera angle. So please, I´d love to hear opinions; what you like and hate and so on.
  • ESToomere -

Liked RedEye9’s post in the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

Like (Post)
    KILLER IS DEAD - NIGHTMARE EDITION FREE humblebundle.com/store/killer-is-dead-nightmare-edition Free for the next 40 hours. Thanks to bluesnews.com bluesnews.com/s/185623/humble-fall-sale-includes-freebie
  • ESToomere -

Liked TextFAMGUY1’s post in the thread Summer Update.

Like (Post)
    "This guy keeps bumping the Summer Update thread. I'd completely forgotten about that Xen thing we've been working on for two years, better release some media!" We'll get to it when we're ready. Your bumping this thread isn't harmful, but it is minorly…
  • ESToomere -

Liked Crypt’s post in the thread Summer Update.

Like (Post)
    "I'm going to disregard standard forum etiquette on the basis that I'm impatient"
  • ESToomere -

Liked Kaltsu’s post in the thread Summer Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Epitaph: “and here's the weekly bump! ” Haven´t you heard? They cancelled this and started working on remake of Black Mesa in GoldSrc. They call it No-Life. But seriously, I think they´ve already decided when and if to give updates, so…
  • Lamarr -

• Kaltsu -

I´m trying to make a hole in the wall exactly same size and shape as the BMS logo. I figured I´d make 360 degree arc and place in the wall and then just carve and remove it. Doesn´t work: every time I select the arc and hit "carve", Hammer jams and…
  • Zeroniz0 -

Liked TextFAMGUY1’s post in the thread Summer Update.

Like (Post)
    "This guy keeps bumping the Summer Update thread. I'd completely forgotten about that Xen thing we've been working on for two years, better release some media!" We'll get to it when we're ready. Your bumping this thread isn't harmful, but it is minorly…
  • k3nny1550 -

• k3nny1550 -

Liked RedEye9’s post in the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

Like (Post)
    KILLER IS DEAD - NIGHTMARE EDITION FREE humblebundle.com/store/killer-is-dead-nightmare-edition Free for the next 40 hours. Thanks to bluesnews.com bluesnews.com/s/185623/humble-fall-sale-includes-freebie
  • RedEye9 -

Replied to the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..