Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Zeroniz0 -

Liked chenmozx’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Black Mesa is having a booth in the Retro Game Con in Nov and doing a dev marathon stream, during the Half-Life's 20th anniversary. So the game would be finished before that time, cuz they need to prepare for the event. Fixing the bugs, improving the…
  • LordDz -

Liked JohnWorfin’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zeroniz0: “Quote from JohnWorfin: “Are we looking at this year or next? ” Maybe at Half-Life's 20th anniversary. This year, maybe. ” That would be awesome. we shall see. Also, shout out to RedEye9 for the dislike. Predicable, Consistent, …
  • Epitaph -

Liked chenmozx’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Black Mesa is having a booth in the Retro Game Con in Nov and doing a dev marathon stream, during the Half-Life's 20th anniversary. So the game would be finished before that time, cuz they need to prepare for the event. Fixing the bugs, improving the…
  • chenmozx -

Replied to the thread Summer Update 2018.

• Epitaph -

Reading again the first post, i believe they'll have a late August/Early September release. Hopefully XEN and Gonarch's Lair are finished by now (nearly 1 month after the post) and Interloper/Nihilanth/Endgame are 1 step away from completion.
  • RedEye9 -

Liked AsinoEsel’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    honestly it's looking more and more like a christmas release to me. But then again, I don't think working yourself up over a release date is worth it. It will release eventually, and knowing when is not going to shorten the wait time. i think.
  • AsinoEsel -

honestly it's looking more and more like a christmas release to me. But then again, I don't think working yourself up over a release date is worth it. It will release eventually, and knowing when is not going to shorten the wait time. i think.
  • uniquenewyorke -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread "Evacuation" / "Rescue" Singleplayer Map Mode.

Like (Post)
    445909F84C09DF40EE71F544ED2F4769C4F9CC38 Still haven't got the GUI and viewmodel issue worked out even though there is a fix for the related issues with skyboxes (a console command informatively named "r_skycam_hacky_fix_enabled"), but the actual level…
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread "Evacuation" / "Rescue" Singleplayer Map Mode.

445909F84C09DF40EE71F544ED2F4769C4F9CC38 Still haven't got the GUI and viewmodel issue worked out even though there is a fix for the related issues with skyboxes (a console command informatively named "r_skycam_hacky_fix_enabled"), but the actual level…
  • JeffMOD -

Liked geekofalltrades’s post in the thread Anime/Manga Thread.

Like (Post)
    Wakako-Zake continuing to nail it. x5.png
  • Epitaph -

Liked Zeroniz0’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from JohnWorfin: “Are we looking at this year or next? ” Maybe at Half-Life's 20th anniversary. This year, maybe.
  • Epitaph -

Like (Post)
    Are we looking at this year or next?
  • Epitaph -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zeroniz0: “Quote from JohnWorfin: “Are we looking at this year or next? ” Maybe at Half-Life's 20th anniversary. This year, maybe. ” That would be awesome. we shall see. Also, shout out to RedEye9 for the dislike. Predicable, Consistent, …
  • Quote from Kaleidescoop: “Quote from Nevermore2790: “I remember Commanders using MP5 Grenades when the game came out on Steam Early Access last 2015. I wonder what caused them to not use these? I really want these guys using those to add challenge. I…
  • Zeroniz0 -

Like (Post)
  • geekofalltrades -

Replied to the thread Anime/Manga Thread.

Wakako-Zake continuing to nail it. x5.png
  • JohnWorfin -

• darkone -

Liked PotatoMuffin’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZenoPopo: “that either means you've never really did anything xen related until latter part of 2016, or that you've started making it from scratch several times. Either of these don't fill me with optimism. ” yeah but you know what fills…
  • Zeroniz0 -

Quote from JohnWorfin: “Are we looking at this year or next? ” Maybe at Half-Life's 20th anniversary. This year, maybe.
  • JohnWorfin -