Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Crawfish -

Replied to the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Quote from RedEye9: “Quote from Crawfish: “@Everyone, let me know if I missed any important pictures that the devs released and I'll add em! ” I copied some of the media releases and unpinned updates etc here because people were asking about them.
  • RedEye -

Replied to the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Office Complex.

Like (Post)
    I've had so many I don't know which one you are referring to specifically, but I have made many changes to the way I am doing lighting to fix a lot of things I was unhappy with.
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Office Complex.

I've had so many I don't know which one you are referring to specifically, but I have made many changes to the way I am doing lighting to fix a lot of things I was unhappy with.
  • darkone -

actually I think that floor is from the questionable ethics area. For all we know that is the area of the lab we never see. Two dollars says there is a pizza and a scientist where ever those props are.
  • ESToomere -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    I was actually operating under the assumption that these areas were teleported from place to place within Xen; there is no texture at all corresponding to those tile walls in Black Mesa currently (although there are some, like lab/c3a2a_w1j and…
  • ESToomere -

Liked CatzEyes93’s post in the thread Soldier Zombies.

Like (Post)
    Imaceleb?! AWESOMESAUCE! thanks for the reminder btw
  • ESToomere -

Liked .RK’s post in the thread WGH - Vent Mod.

Like (Post)
    Hey, everyone! Long time, no see. A long while back, I promised that I would do a little bit of tweaking to Vent Mod. So… I never actually did that. I’m pretty sure that this was two or three years ago that I made this promise. Well, now that the…
  • Admiral Sakai -

I was actually operating under the assumption that these areas were teleported from place to place within Xen; there is no texture at all corresponding to those tile walls in Black Mesa currently (although there are some, like lab/c3a2a_w1j and…
  • ESToomere -

Replied to the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Office Complex.

Did you figure out the shadow/lighting issue you had?
  • ESToomere -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Office Complex.

Like (Post)
    Just a quick headsup that I've finished my first pass on the new Map B and plan to have it up along with a tweaked Map A in a week or so. 5FA1BA80F2489CB37D9F221B3AFCF1352B057C82
  • ESToomere -

Liked RedEye’s post in the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

Like (Post)
    Cuisine Royale is now available for FREE This is being offered for free between now and June 25th. At that time it will "probably" become a paid game, but they promise it will remain free for those who grab it before then.
  • ESToomere -

I've seen the props pop up in the model viewer but where did you find the rooms? Considering that they're still scorching hot then perhaps there'll be some more teleportation action happening than in the original HL?
  • ESToomere -

Liked TJHL’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    If it teleported into another human, that would make a cool setpeice. There are also two rooms. (Hidden Content)
  • ESToomere -

Liked TextFAMGUY1’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    I'm seriously sick of these discussions constantly devolving into pointless namecalling and mobbing people with negative opinions and statements. I'm also sick of people getting defensive and upset so easily. My response was sufficient, and if Quetejodan…
  • ESToomere -

Liked danielsangeo’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    Oh, hey. What's going on in this thread? Oh lawd... Alrighty, folks. Let's get back to discussing Xen in general. Thank you.
  • ESToomere -

Liked Tuc0’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dark-Storm: “Sorry, but on a sold product people can expect more than the usual "we're only working in our spare time on this and only if we're up for it, so get lost"-attitude they got when this was a free mod. ” This is not right place…
  • ESToomere -

Like (Post)
    I work on the game full-time, as do quite a few team members. That attitude is 100% not present on this team, and you're pulling it out of your ass to begin with anyway. I work incredibly hard on this and take a lot of pride in my work. The whole team…
  • ESToomere -

Liked CatzEyes93’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    You guys are still rock stars in my book for hanging in there and working so hard on this. Of course, I can say this because I was there behind the scenes for many years seeing the conversations, updates, fixes, reports and various directives on a DAILY
  • ESToomere -

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZenoPopo: “Why does he say that acting so suprised? Isn't that something that he would know from the start, rather than now, one and a half a year after the "do or die" release date? Don't want to sound rude, but after that much time, I'd…