Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zeroniz0 -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread Is Xen coming out in December?.

Like (Post)
    No. Xen is never coming out. The dev team will simply continue working on it in perpetuity, creating an ever-expanding virtual world using ever-more-sophisticated computer technology, and never ever share it with anyone else.
  • RedEye -

Replied to the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

Brütal Legend is FREE humblebundle.com/store/brutal-legend expires in 41 hours
  • Kaltsu -

Replied to the thread [idea] Classic BM-style menu?.

I think it´s getting pretty close to its final state. Here
  • Tuc0 -

Like (Post)
    No. Xen is never coming out. The dev team will simply continue working on it in perpetuity, creating an ever-expanding virtual world using ever-more-sophisticated computer technology, and never ever share it with anyone else.
  • Crawfish -

Replied to the thread Summer Update.

Quote from Crypt: “Your own fault for expecting Summer updates in Fall, really ” But I thought Summer didn't end if I just didn't go back to school!
  • Crawfish -

Liked Crypt’s post in the thread Summer Update.

Like (Post)
    Your own fault for expecting Summer updates in Fall, really
  • Crawfish -

Liked Johnwalter’s post in the thread Summer Update.

Like (Post)
    BLack_Mesa_forum_joke.png
  • RedEye -

Replied to the thread Is Xen coming out in December?.

Last dev comment was on the Nov 17 Quote from BMS Chicken Chonnage;3183345000082473088: “We'll have some information and updates for you guys very shortly, but the reason for our relative silence is that we are working our asses off! Thanks for the…
  • RedEye -

Like (Post)
  • Admiral Sakai -

• Tuc0 -

Probably yes, since it is stated as "do-or-die" deadline. I think it could vary how much bugs it will have. I hope there will be enough time to fix most critical bugs after release, before holidays, so players and devs could enjoy holidays without…
  • Kaltsu -

Replied to the thread [idea] Classic BM-style menu?.

Trying to round those edges turned out to be a complete fucking pain in the ass and it looked like shit. So I abandoned it and settled with just cutting off the faces from the edges. I also made normal, specular, bump and diffuse maps. Not nearly all of…
  • darkone -

NO clue, but as there is no news would guess that it is coming out in December. the dev team is in crunch time. So the fact that contact is low and news even less so is not surprising. Hell as it is we have gotten more news on xen sense crunch started…
  • orudie -

Posted the thread Is Xen coming out in December?.

Thread
    Hi All. Is Xen coming out in December before the end of 2017? Or will it be delayed? I keep checking the news section of the site, but see no updates. Regards.
  • JeffMOD -

Like (Post)
  • JeffMOD -

Like (Post)
  • Nonimportantuser -

Like (Post)
  • Tuc0 -

Like (Post)
  • Nil -

Like (Post)