Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

You must have a active Steam account in order to register an account with our forums.

• LordDz -

Replied to the thread need some help with setting up deathamtch on my map.

Try my solution: Load the map HD map, then compile your map without lighting on it (RAD). Always run BSP and VIS on normal. And then run your map. Shouldn't crash. And make sure you have no leaks in it.
  • k3nny1550 -

Replied to the thread Five mod Semi-Public Test.

- Timeline-wise the game is actually set during the week Gordon spends in the slow teleport between "Entanglement" and "Anticitizen One." City 17's Citadel has not fallen yet, the Resistance's activities in the city are beginning to step up. When I get…
  • Raziel_ZV -

Liked Crawfish’s post in the thread Xen Holiday Screenshot.

Like (Post)
    So what do you think will make you feel ready? I have some candles, a nice bottle of vintage, a vinyl player, and between you and me I cook a mean steak! If that doesn't get you in the mood, I dunno what will.
  • Raziel_ZV -

Liked TextFAMGUY1’s post in the thread Xen Holiday Screenshot.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Crawfish: “So what do you think will make you feel ready? I have some candles, a nice bottle of vintage, a vinyl player, and between you and me I cook a mean steak! If that doesn't get you in the mood, I dunno what will. ” I prefer to be…
  • ghostboy1225 -

thanks i was modifying WGH and the game will crash when these settings are not checked in this order 1 RUN BSP -normal 2 RUN VIS - normal 3 RUN RAD -normal and with HDR if any of those are unchecked the map fails to load and soft crashes also sorry…
  • CPU -

Replied to the thread Xen Holiday Screenshot.

Probably should have added mudbugs to the offer sheet.
  • LordDz -

Please refrain from double posting, edit your post if you have to. Also, use some dots . In your text as it makes it easier to read, that's what they're there for. Anyhow, there is currently a bug in BMS that you need to launch a map with HDR (lighting)…
  • Epitaph -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Crawfish: “So what do you think will make you feel ready? I have some candles, a nice bottle of vintage, a vinyl player, and between you and me I cook a mean steak! If that doesn't get you in the mood, I dunno what will. ” I prefer to be…
  • TextFAMGUY1 -

• TextFAMGUY1 -

Replied to the thread Ask the Developers! - Interview the dev team.

This doesn't work without the rendering engine being entirely rewritten. It just doesn't work. We investigated it extensively for VR purposes. The way that transitions work right now is as good as it will get.
  • Epitaph -

Like (Post)
    You'll get more media when we feel ready to share it, don't worry :)
  • Epitaph -

Quote from Admiral Sakai: “SOMETHING Happy? ” YES!!!!! THANK YOU!!! :D Quote from Crawfish: “So what do you think will make you feel ready? I have some candles, a nice bottle of vintage, a vinyl player, and between you and me I cook a mean steak! If…
  • lambdaman -

There are some odd design choices but great gameplay overall. In terms of odd design choices, here are a few (haven't finished the map yet) - The Thumper (which was created to prevent Antlion attacks) by the ocean has no real anti-Antlion purpose since…
  • Pocket -

Replied to the thread Ask the Developers! - Interview the dev team.

Quote from Johnwalter: “Wait, if the engine has two maps ready in the background so it can easily switch between the two, what about the upcoming third map?Is it loaded during the gameplay on the current map? ” Yeah, the idea was that there'd be a…
  • ghostboy1225 -

ok compiling the wgh map 1 from source vmfs in the folder crashes the game if it is renamed after compiling the vmf in map src
  • ghostboy1225 -

hmm havinga wierd issue with modifying my map for some reason when i start it up it "softcrashes BMS.exe" where the exe is no where to be seen on the desktop or in the task manager the gameoverlay.exe is missing but it will say that i am still in BMS…
  • k3nny1550 -

Sure! It does play a bit differently than vanilla re: resource management and the less scripted AI. I'll PM you.
  • ghostboy1225 -

Replied to the thread Black Mesa Classic Weapons.

Found this thread by happenstance after managing to stumble upon the thread on polycount via accident got to say it looks really nice wish all involved good luck and a stable release
  • Crypt -

If you're willing to sit through me tearing it apart It looks pretty, albeit very classic HL2-ish which I feel like Source devs in 2017 should be past by now
  • Crawfish -

Liked Crypt’s post in the thread Xen Holiday Screenshot.

Like (Post)
    I agree, the current one is quite untrustworthy and tend to disregard facts of events for the sake of pushing their own political opinion or agenda.