Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bradorzo -

Liked 9seed’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “Bans have been delivered and I deleted a bunch of off-topic replies. Bit silly to get yourself banned the day before a big news update, but hey, that's on you guys. Next bans for you will be for a much longer period of time.…
  • lambdaman -

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

• Zeroniz0 -

Liked TextFAMGUY1’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Bans have been delivered and I deleted a bunch of off-topic replies. Bit silly to get yourself banned the day before a big news update, but hey, that's on you guys. Next bans for you will be for a much longer period of time. Any beyond that? Are…
  • 9seed -

Liked darkone’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hubicorn: “Quote from TJHL: “I'm believe it's part of WoltLab's stock forum, meaning there is no way to do anything about it. ” I could remove it if preferred by the community. ” Think that should be called to a vote to remove or keep…
  • Maxey -

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

*coughs* So, uh, this weather, eh? *nods and leaves again*
  • darkone -

Like (Post)
    Bans have been delivered and I deleted a bunch of off-topic replies. Bit silly to get yourself banned the day before a big news update, but hey, that's on you guys. Next bans for you will be for a much longer period of time. Any beyond that? Are…
  • NotSoSmart_Sideswipe -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, most of the time people seem able to use it responsibly so removing it outright seems a bit drastic.
  • NotSoSmart_Sideswipe -

Like (Post)
  • NotSoSmart_Sideswipe -

Liked JeffMOD’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Yeah he was kind of literally tagging the guy so that he would see it. There's no need for that.
  • darkone -

Replied to the thread Summer Update 2018.

Quote from Hubicorn: “Quote from TJHL: “I'm believe it's part of WoltLab's stock forum, meaning there is no way to do anything about it. ” I could remove it if preferred by the community. ” Think that should be called to a vote to remove or keep…
  • 9seed -

Like (Post)
    Yeah, most of the time people seem able to use it responsibly so removing it outright seems a bit drastic.
  • 9seed -

Liked Shaddy’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    I dunno, it beats directly telling someone they're being an ass and risking getting flamed in response.
  • Admiral Sakai -

• Shaddy -

I dunno, it beats directly telling someone they're being an ass and risking getting flamed in response.
  • 9seed -

Liked Shaddy’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Shoulda waited longer, you've already jinxed it.
  • CPU -

Like (Post)
  • Hubicorn -

Quote from TJHL: “I'm believe it's part of WoltLab's stock forum, meaning there is no way to do anything about it. ” I could remove it if preferred by the community.
  • Shaddy -

Shoulda waited longer, you've already jinxed it.
  • Shaddy -

Liked JeffMOD’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Yeah he was kind of literally tagging the guy so that he would see it. There's no need for that.
  • Shaddy -

Like (Post)
    Yeah, seriously, don't freak out and then call other people SJWs for noticing the fact that you freaked out.