Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• darkone -

Replied to a comment by Zax_courier on darkone’s wall.

Wall Reply
    a few times why?
  • NovaDelta -

Replied to the thread Black Mesa Classic Weapons.

• RedEye9 -

Liked CatzEyes93’s post in the thread I'd like to ask something about the voices.

Like (Post)
    We need to do something about nincompoops reanimating year old threads.
  • dunaju -

Replied to the thread Got a Question? - Enquiries about the game.

There are a couple of other games that have all that kind of Steam features, but can be started without the client. In my opinion this could also have an advantage for modders, if they can start different instances of a game to test new stuff outside of…
  • Hubicorn -

Replied to a comment by CatzEyes93 on Hubicorn’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yep! That's on standby ♥
  • LordDz -

Considering steam handles everything like patches, etc and Black Mesa now has workshop support... I really doubt that removing DRM would be on a list of features to happen.
  • LordDz -

Replied to the thread I'd like to ask something about the voices.

Quote from Cody: “If the makers of the Black Mesa want to pay for the voices... means they have a lot of money to waste! But of course they have to pay for a good work; and this is more time saving than listening to the free fan made…
  • CatzEyes93 -

Wrote a comment on Hubicorn’s wall.

Wall Comment
    "There are updates available for installed packages." Not sure who is in charge of this so I figured I would alert you to it.
  • deadlife101 -

Replied to the thread HL PS2 Hazard Course intro.

Yeah no problem! and if you guys are interested I've also ported over other some other HL PS2 content including the head-to-head multiplayer maps in my Half-Life Deathmatch collection on moddb. moddb.com/games/half-life/addo…box-hldm-collection-fixed
  • CatzEyes93 -

We need to do something about nincompoops reanimating year old threads.
  • Zax_courier -

Liked dunaju’s post in the thread Got a Question? - Enquiries about the game.

Like (Post)
    Is it possible that Steamworks DRM will be removed in the future (like Valve did with Half-Life 2)? I prefer being able to start a game without the need of the Steam client running in the background. And I think DRM-free games are always a good thing.
  • Cody -

Liked darkone’s post in the thread hecu overhall suggestion.

Like (Post)
    After playing abit more, I have to say this the hecu grunts really need a flinch animation and better reactions to damage. I shot a soldier with a revolver and ran out of ammo the next shot was with a pistol that killed them. during the swap they where…
  • dunaju -

Is it possible that Steamworks DRM will be removed in the future (like Valve did with Half-Life 2)? I prefer being able to start a game without the need of the Steam client running in the background. And I think DRM-free games are always a good thing.
  • Kaltsu -

Replied to the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Quote from SterlingFM: “(Hidden Content) I ported Nihilanth into Blender to show the model better ” Yeah okay, that´s just about the creepiest looking thing that I´ve seen in the HL-universe so far. Looks awesome!
  • Zax_courier -

Replied to a comment by Zax_courier on darkone’s wall.

Wall Reply
    do you use it on the mod nexus?
  • Tuc0 -

Liked SterlingFM’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    (Hidden Content) I ported Nihilanth into Blender to show the model better
  • Cody -

If the makers of the Black Mesa want to pay for the voices... means they have a lot of money to waste! But of course they have to pay for a good work; and this is more time saving than listening to the free fan made voice-overs.
  • Zeroniz0 -

Like (Post)
  • Johnwalter -

Like (Post)
  • CyankeeMassey -

Liked TheeGoatPig’s post in the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    I am now licensed, registered, and insured in Florida. Cheap car insurance is saving me $210 a month! my budget is going to feel so relaxed from now on...