Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• CatzEyes93 -

Replied to the thread The Rage Topic.

Quote from Chickenprotector: “I've found myself charmed by a girl at my work. She's smart, funny, shares the same interests I do, and can keep up with me intellectually. I couldn't ask for a better personality. The issues: She's a co-worker, moving…
  • geekofalltrades -

Replied to the thread The Rage Topic.

Did you know that if you hurt yourself enough times in a sacrifice room in Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, it teleports you to the last level? I didn't. I finally had a Missing Poster and a sacrifice room show up in the same run, and thought I might finally…
  • Epitaph -

Liked JohnWorfin’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RedEye9: “Quote from TJHL: “Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “ ” ” steamcommunity.com/app/362890/…953/#c1738841319825899893That's not what was implied. ” why are you wasting time replying when there are so many other replies to dislike?
  • JohnWorfin -

Replied to the thread Summer Update 2018.

Quote from RedEye9: “Quote from TJHL: “Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “ ” ” steamcommunity.com/app/362890/…953/#c1738841319825899893That's not what was implied. ” why are you wasting time replying when there are so many other replies to dislike?
  • drgibbles -

Replied to the thread Ask the Developers! - Interview the dev team.

A question about BMRF.US and the ARG. The phone number on the site is an active number, but it is in use by a company called TECH RX. I'm assuming this is not related to the ARG, I would however like a little clearance on this? The number was once…
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Questionable Ethics.

7349D5EEDDD6B940F4A6F2E7F48CF3A468DE3452D65F756E9DC4415BF445B9B282D93886A62F271D Originally, I didn't want to make this area at all (instead the hallway that leads to it would just go directly to the decontamination room), or at least wanted to radically…
  • OrderOfDagon -

Replied to the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

I suppose that's reasonable. It's not like I even knew about it or was expecting it. It's definitely made me appreciate Xen and Half Life a whole lot more... and the fact that more thought was put into Xen than I initially realized. Just the idea that…
  • RedEye9 -

Quote from OrderOfDagon: “What does everyone think about Xen stealth? ” it was talked about around post #415 General Xen Chit-Chat Thread I don't think very many people realized there was a stealth path nor expected one. The whole rest of the game was…
  • OrderOfDagon -

What does everyone think about Xen stealth? I must be one of the only people who thought Xen was hauntingly effective at the end of the game and I never knew this was an option. youtube.com/watch?v=izT5i2nFY-w
  • drgibbles -

Replied to the thread [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery.

bmrf.us has gone teets up again.... EDIT: Its been restored to its former glory
  • RedEye9 -

Quote from TJHL: “Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “One of the events planned is Black Mesa (Crowbar Collective) having a booth at Syracuse’s Retro Game Con November 3rd and 4th. Stop by if you are in the area and chat with us. I went last year as a guest…
  • TJHL -

Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “One of the events planned is Black Mesa (Crowbar Collective) having a booth at Syracuse’s Retro Game Con November 3rd and 4th. Stop by if you are in the area and chat with us. I went last year as a guest and had a great time…
  • Epitaph -

Need a Fall 2018 Update thread, FAST! Keep it simple and no pics or videos/trailers.
  • Epitaph -

Liked JohnWorfin’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    As a new season approaches, the air is cooler and the leaves are gradually turning to their fall colors, I was wondering if there was any new info on the final portion of this game?
  • ZenoPopo -

• JohnWorfin -

As a new season approaches, the air is cooler and the leaves are gradually turning to their fall colors, I was wondering if there was any new info on the final portion of this game?
  • OrderOfDagon -

Replied to the thread Got a Question? - Enquiries about the game.

Have the devs ever considered officially using some or any of the workshop addons? For example the outrageously superior shiny colt fix addon? forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…c02d4dd5d8c5f6636bebbf258
  • OrderOfDagon -

Replied to the thread Will the Xen Update likely break most steam workshop addons?.

• Admiral Sakai -

I like the idea of the trusses, yeah. It seems like the beams going down as the blue lines describe here would get in the way of cargo heading onto the elevator, but I could just as easily have them come down from the hangar roof. Definately worth…
  • Tuc0 -

For pillars, I have meant mainly the opposite side of beams. Not sure about exact position from screenshot, but it (blue lines) could go all the way up, or from the upper platform. You could use some H section steel pillars or concrete. For steel beams…