Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• JohnWorfin -

Replied to the thread Summer Update 2018.

As a new season approaches, the air is cooler and the leaves are gradually turning to their fall colors, I was wondering if there was any new info on the final portion of this game?
  • OrderOfDagon -

Replied to the thread Got a Question? - Enquiries about the game.

Have the devs ever considered officially using some or any of the workshop addons? For example the outrageously superior shiny colt fix addon? forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…2fa271bce875de5799d788f05
  • OrderOfDagon -

Replied to the thread Will the Xen Update likely break most steam workshop addons?.

• Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Questionable Ethics.

I like the idea of the trusses, yeah. It seems like the beams going down as the blue lines describe here would get in the way of cargo heading onto the elevator, but I could just as easily have them come down from the hangar roof. Definately worth…
  • Tuc0 -

For pillars, I have meant mainly the opposite side of beams. Not sure about exact position from screenshot, but it (blue lines) could go all the way up, or from the upper platform. You could use some H section steel pillars or concrete. For steel beams…
  • Admiral Sakai -

64F07E1C211F6FAC9C65F0F3AF1A53F4B930F148A628737D62E636EE5408D80378841F11D7AFC5BA Yeah the pillars are what turned out to really make this area. If I wanted to I could add some more detail- signs, posters, electrical boxes, etc.- but not every area of a…
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

I could buy using it on the first hostile headcrab in UC if it provided a way to kill the headcrab (which currently the game lacks) but you've already got a new crowbar by that point in RP so I don't see the need.
  • TJHL -

Replied to the thread Will the Xen Update likely break most steam workshop addons?.

It depends on what they do with the engine. The reason why all the maps on the workshop broke, (and to be honest, many are still broken) was because the lighting engine went through an update. Unless they radically change how the textures and sounds are…
  • darkone -

Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “It was awful. We never took it anywhere because it was a totally rubbish mechanic and entirely against the spirit of Half-Life. It kinda got "stealthed" into the game by one of our programmers many years ago, and never got…
  • OrderOfDagon -

Posted the thread Will the Xen Update likely break most steam workshop addons?.

Thread
    Like the title says, anyone think the Xen Update likely break most steam workshop addons? I know in the past some have disabled a few addons, but I also know that usually half of the addons don't get altered. Side note, anyone actually enjoy using any…
  • OrderOfDagon -

Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “It was awful. We never took it anywhere because it was a totally rubbish mechanic and entirely against the spirit of Half-Life. It kinda got "stealthed" into the game by one of our programmers many years ago, and never got…
  • Admiral Sakai -

Liked Tuc0’s post in the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Questionable Ethics.

Like (Post)
    Few things in my mind, hope something helps: 1. I would add some steel/concrete pillars to support that steel beams on celling, it looks quite unrealistic and it will also add some detail and depth. 2. For that elevator, I would divide that upper area…
  • Tuc0 -

Few things in my mind, hope something helps: 1. I would add some steel/concrete pillars to support that steel beams on celling, it looks quite unrealistic and it will also add some detail and depth. 2. For that elevator, I would divide that upper area…
  • Admiral Sakai -

6F513F3743B182574E8FB9882292150FFA251B57F3288644F2CB52EEEB5AEA5936B585D36432C492 Very much not happy with this area up here, however. I think the arangement of the benches and even the vending machines are fine, but I just do not like the screens,…
  • RedEye -

Replied to the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

and yet again I have to wait to get into my new apartment. The woman that is supposed to provide me with access to the community is out sick today, so I have to wait until Thursday because I am busy tomorrow... I just want to get into my apartment...
  • Admiral Sakai -

One of the things I am very much enjoying about the 'documents' system is that it allows me to fill in all sorts of information about the BMRF to explain extremely odd elements from the games- for instance, the question of why there's all of these random…
  • TJHL -

Replied to the thread You Laugh, You Lose.

Gourmet Freeman right here youtube.com/watch?v=SdC4UUtPKcg&
  • Pyroclase -

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

Quote from wayne_acoba: “8o (Hidden Content) ” I just saw that, it looks awesome. It's really interesting to see multiple HD renditions of the same chapter, between this, Black Mesa, and various GoldSrc mods.
  • Crawfish -