Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• RedEye -

Replied to the thread Summer Update 2018.

There are REAL things to worry about in life; a dislike/like/fakebook "friend" are not one of those things. TLDR Grow Up dude
  • RedEye9 -

Liked darkone’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from JohnWorfin: “Quote from darkone: “How are you not banned already? ” 1: you aren't in charge here. 2: Asking polite questions on topic in a thread is not a bannable offence 3: See #1 and #2 ” 1. becides the point. 2. there was…
  • RedEye9 -

Like (Post)
    How are you not banned already?
  • Admiral Sakai -

Yeah, seriously, don't freak out and then call other people SJWs for noticing the fact that you freaked out.
  • JeffMOD -

Yeah he was kind of literally tagging the guy so that he would see it. There's no need for that.
  • darkone -

Quote from Epitaph: “DarkOne are you one of those SJW/micro-aggression kiddos? Cause you're making it such a big deal. Ban someone just cause he asked a question? And then you try to justify your extreme measure (the ban) by saying he had a bait! It…
  • 9seed -

Replied to the thread Show off your EVERYTHING.

A quick bit of cover art I photoshopped together. While I love the concept, I don't feel my skills were sufficient to do it justice. That said, I am quite happy with how it turned out. The text on the back of the cover was taken from the archived version…
  • Epitaph -

DarkOne are you one of those SJW/micro-aggression kiddos? Cause you're making it such a big deal. Ban someone just cause he asked a question? And then you try to justify your extreme measure (the ban) by saying he had a bait! It was a fucking joke!…
  • Epitaph -

Liked JohnWorfin’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from darkone: “How are you not banned already? ” 1: you aren't in charge here. 2: Asking polite questions on topic in a thread is not a bannable offence 3: See #1 and #2
  • Epitaph -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Shaddy: “Meta commentary on the likes and dislikes of your posts is the #1 way to get more people to dislike them you know #2 way is begging for BM updates ” Thanks for the AP lesson in forum replies professor obvious
  • Epitaph -

Like (Post)
    As we rapidly approach the end of november, I am curious if there is an update. Also, inb4 RedEye dislikes this reply
  • JohnWorfin -

Quote from darkone: “Quote from JohnWorfin: “Quote from darkone: “How are you not banned already? ” 1: you aren't in charge here. 2: Asking polite questions on topic in a thread is not a bannable offence3: See #1 and #2 ” 1. becides the…
  • JohnWorfin -

Quote from 9seed: “Quote from JohnWorfin: “As we rapidly approach the end of november, I am curious if there is an update. Also, inb4 RedEye dislikes this reply ” Pretty sure we're going to get a progress report on the 19th. ” Thank you for that…
  • 9seed -

Like (Post)
    Quote from JohnWorfin: “Quote from darkone: “How are you not banned already? ” 1: you aren't in charge here. 2: Asking polite questions on topic in a thread is not a bannable offence 3: See #1 and #2 ” 1. becides the point. 2. there was…
  • Shaddy -

Like (Post)
  • darkone -

• JohnWorfin -

Quote from darkone: “How are you not banned already? ” 1: you aren't in charge here. 2: Asking polite questions on topic in a thread is not a bannable offence 3: See #1 and #2
  • Shaddy -

Liked RedEye9’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TJHL: “Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “One of the events planned is Black Mesa (Crowbar Collective) having a booth at Syracuse’s Retro Game Con November 3rd and 4th. Stop by if you are in the area and chat with us. I went last year as a guest…
  • wayne_acoba -

Liked Shaddy’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Meta commentary on the likes and dislikes of your posts is the #1 way to get more people to dislike them you know #2 way is begging for BM updates
  • 9seed -

Quote from JohnWorfin: “As we rapidly approach the end of november, I am curious if there is an update. Also, inb4 RedEye dislikes this reply ” Pretty sure we're going to get a progress report on the 19th. Also, why are you so abhorrent to receiving…