Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• 9seed -

Liked Shaddy’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Meta commentary on the likes and dislikes of your posts is the #1 way to get more people to dislike them you know #2 way is begging for BM updates
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread Summer Update 2018.

Probably because everyone with anything at all better to do just tunes the whole thing out.
  • darkone -

• JohnWorfin -

Quote from Shaddy: “Meta commentary on the likes and dislikes of your posts is the #1 way to get more people to dislike them you know #2 way is begging for BM updates ” Thanks for the AP lesson in forum replies professor obvious
  • Shaddy -

Meta commentary on the likes and dislikes of your posts is the #1 way to get more people to dislike them you know #2 way is begging for BM updates
  • JohnWorfin -

As we rapidly approach the end of november, I am curious if there is an update. Also, inb4 RedEye dislikes this reply
  • Ikkosen -

Replied to the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Anomalous Materials.

Quote from Admiral Sakai: “So I've got the AMS more or less working; the scientist dialogue is still audible outside of the control room and test chamber itself but I'm deciding to run with it on the theory that information from the control room is…
  • Ikkosen -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Anomalous Materials.

Like (Post)
    So I've got the AMS more or less working; the scientist dialogue is still audible outside of the control room and test chamber itself but I'm deciding to run with it on the theory that information from the control room is important enough to broadcast…
  • 9seed -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Anomalous Materials.

Like (Post)
    1E4A186A309E2849B2A72660E7650BB9B8198F93D857989F46B4AAB3A7166E9693C665902DD446A0 Wow those lights really did add a sense of power to the AMS that was missing before; thanks for the tip, I never would have thought of that on my own.
  • 9seed -

Like (Post)
    So I've got the AMS more or less working; the scientist dialogue is still audible outside of the control room and test chamber itself but I'm deciding to run with it on the theory that information from the control room is important enough to broadcast…
  • Defacto -

Looking good! I'll echo the suggestion of doing one of the multiplayer maps next. I think most of the surface tension maps have so much going on and to consider with being right next to/on top of each other that it'd be easy to wind up going down a…
  • raw_bean -

Those AMS shots look stunning! I think the idea of doing PD versions of multiplayer maps is very cool, personally.
  • Dreadmoth -

Replied to the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

Humble Store Fall Sale + Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion free until 18th November (requires Humble Bundle Newsletter subscription)
  • Admiral Sakai -

• Chickenprotector -

Liked Shaddy’s post in the thread You Laugh, You Lose.

Like (Post)
    I appreciate that the twitch chat there is more soulless and predictable than either of the AIs.
  • 9seed -

Liked Shaddy’s post in the thread You Laugh, You Lose.

Like (Post)
    I appreciate that the twitch chat there is more soulless and predictable than either of the AIs.
  • Shaddy -

Replied to the thread You Laugh, You Lose.

• 9seed -

Liked Chickenprotector’s post in the thread You Laugh, You Lose.

Like (Post)
  • drgibbles -

Replied to the thread [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery.

Quote from Nonimportantuser: “Wow, some activity. Was about to share this interesting twitter account. The devs own twitter account mentions some of their posts. Might not be related to this arg but still interesting. https://twitter.com/BMRF_ALERTS
  • Chickenprotector -

Replied to the thread You Laugh, You Lose.