Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Zeroniz0 -

Liked JohnWorfin’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zeroniz0: “Quote from JohnWorfin: “Are we looking at this year or next? ” Maybe at Half-Life's 20th anniversary. This year, maybe. ” That would be awesome. we shall see. Also, shout out to RedEye9 for the dislike. Predicable, Consistent, …
  • geekofalltrades -

Replied to the thread Anime/Manga Thread.

Wakako-Zake continuing to nail it. x5.png
  • JohnWorfin -

Replied to the thread Summer Update 2018.

Quote from Zeroniz0: “Quote from JohnWorfin: “Are we looking at this year or next? ” Maybe at Half-Life's 20th anniversary. This year, maybe. ” That would be awesome. we shall see. Also, shout out to RedEye9 for the dislike. Predicable, Consistent, …
  • darkone -

Liked PotatoMuffin’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZenoPopo: “that either means you've never really did anything xen related until latter part of 2016, or that you've started making it from scratch several times. Either of these don't fill me with optimism. ” yeah but you know what fills…
  • Zeroniz0 -

Quote from JohnWorfin: “Are we looking at this year or next? ” Maybe at Half-Life's 20th anniversary. This year, maybe.
  • JohnWorfin -

• RedEye9 -

Replied to the thread Last Film You Saw.

Quote from TheeGoatPig: “I forget what I gave the original Escape Plan. Maybe a 6 or a 7. It was ok. It was interesting and I enjoyed Arnold's performance. It was the first time I had ever heard him speaking Austrian/German. Escape Plan 2: Hades is a…
  • TheeGoatPig -

Replied to the thread Last Film You Saw.

I forget what I gave the original Escape Plan. Maybe a 6 or a 7. It was ok. It was interesting and I enjoyed Arnold's performance. It was the first time I had ever heard him speaking Austrian/German. Escape Plan 2: Hades is a piece of garbage. 3/10. No…
  • Kamikal -

Replied to the thread What Game Did You Play Today?.

I got Captain Toad on Switch. It's very cute and a really fun puzzle. Very much a pick-up for a few minutes type of game.
  • Quote from Nevermore2790: “I remember Commanders using MP5 Grenades when the game came out on Steam Early Access last 2015. I wonder what caused them to not use these? I really want these guys using those to add challenge. I don't know if they need a…
  • RyXen -

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZenoPopo: “that either means you've never really did anything xen related until latter part of 2016, or that you've started making it from scratch several times. Either of these don't fill me with optimism. ” yeah but you know what fills…
  • CPU -

Replied to the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

Quote from BendyBread: “The Talos Principle, 80% off for standalone, 85% for the "Gold" edition which is basically 1 DLC level pack and the rest are extra bits and bobs you might not care about. Never played it myself so I can't give say too much but…
  • CPU -

Liked BendyBread’s post in the thread OMG "x" is on sale thread..

Like (Post)
    The Talos Principle, 80% off for standalone, 85% for the "Gold" edition which is basically 1 DLC level pack and the rest are extra bits and bobs you might not care about. Never played it myself so I can't give say too much but having seen videos of it…
  • chenmozx -

Now follows TextFAMGUY1.

Follow
  • RedEye9 -

store.steampowered.com/app/365450/Hacknet/ get Hacknet for free, simply by adding it to your Steam library between now and July 14th at 1:00 pm EDT
  • Dreadmoth -

Battlefield 4: Second Assault and Battlefield 1: Turning Tides free on Origin (can be added to account even if the base games aren't owned). Ends 17th July.
  • RedEye9 -

Wrote a comment on TextFAMGUY1’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Dragunov2 -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread AdmiralSakai and the Quest For Good Interior Lighting.

Like (Post)
    To remedy this, I typically set up an arrangement like so: 9F034EB245B24E2173AC4BEBB9B5B794ACA7382F Three or four narrow spotlights, some of which face straight down and some of which tilt out to illuminate the walls, together combine to trace out a…
  • Dustin -

Liked TextFAMGUY1’s post in the thread Xen's Maps?.

Like (Post)
    Xen - 5 maps - c4a1x Gonarch's Lair - 3 Maps - c4a2x Interloper - 5 Maps - c4a3x Nihilanth - 1 Map - c4a4a Endgame - 1 Map - c5a1a This is where we stand currently. As always, potentially subject to change. Posters above have already correctly outlined…
  • .RK -

Like (Post)