Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chotah -

Replied to the thread Any chance to reconsider adding the HEV zombies to the game?.

"treating everyone else like they're fools for not buying your attempts to justify your own level of purism isn't the most friendly way to carry yourself." WTF, i am not treating anyone as fools I am just rejecting "realism" argument here, cuz it has…
  • Crypt -

Liked xalener’s post in the thread Any chance to reconsider adding the HEV zombies to the game?.

Like (Post)
    "weird" means nothing.
  • Crypt -

Replied to the thread Any chance to reconsider adding the HEV zombies to the game?.

This doesn't break story, coherence, context or rules. Why are you so adamant that it's an unlikely scenario? There's clearly camps where BM Personnel are hanging around, perhaps on occasion they remove their helmets when in these areas? Perhaps not all…
  • Chotah -

Realism in Half Life? :DDDDDDDDDD COME ONNNNN....... I don't give a damn about realism..FUCK realism ok? I care about the story, about its coherence, contexts and rules. And this is simply disturbing it. Fucks the energy in it. It has a rank of C- level…
  • Zeroniz0 -

Liked The_KillSmith’s post in the thread Half-Life is 20! - Xen Trailer!.

Like (Post)
    "We've been rather busy in your absence, Mister Freeman." Color me impressed. As a hardcore fanboi that's never 100% happy about anything... this is about the most legit thing I've ever seen. I still hear this music in my head though :)
  • Chickenprotector -

Liked Crypt’s post in the thread Half-Life is 20! - Xen Trailer!.

Like (Post)
    All looking nice and fancy and alien. You guys' lighting and color direction is fantastic, it gets me really excited. And those levels are so densely packed w/ geometry, even with it all mesh-based I'm impressed if it runs half smooth. Pretty neat to see…
  • darkone -

Quote from Chotah: “I like your reply. I know that the true legend is Freeman of course. But if he doesn't wear the helmet all the time, he is 360° resistant to crab attach. its nonsense. And even without any racionalism, The HEV zombies is just so…
  • Chotah -

I like your reply. I know that the true legend is Freeman of course. But if he doesn't wear the helmet all the time, he is 360° resistant to crab attach. And to that HEV design...HL wiki says: "Designed for Black Mesa scientists to protect them from…
  • Chotah -

Liked bradorzo’s post in the thread Any chance to reconsider adding the HEV zombies to the game?.

Like (Post)
    I get that you don't like it, but I don't think it's really that out of place. Sure the suit is protective against hazardous things, such as radiation and electricity, but it wasn't exactly designed for an alien parasite like the headcrab. Also I kinda…
  • k3nny1550 -

Replied to the thread Half-Life is 20! - Xen Trailer!.

I legit screamed with excitement. I'm SO hyped it's not even funny. AMAZING WORK EVERYBODY!!!!
  • k3nny1550 -

Liked CatzEyes93’s post in the thread Half-Life is 20! - Xen Trailer!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “Do or Die Take 2? Haha, oh man I like that one! I think we're gonna have to use that one! ” You should talk to debeerguy and have him do a few more barney lines in Office Complex. One where he is on a rampage with you "do or…
  • 9seed -

Liked chenmozx’s post in the thread Half-Life is 20! - Xen Trailer!.

Like (Post)
    Though a little unhappy that Xen won't come out this year…… But the trailer is wonderful, amazing work, guys! I really can't wait to travel through the time! So Chon, you'd better revise the Steam Shop about the old "We plan to have the game out of…
  • 9seed -

Liked TextFAMGUY1’s post in the thread Half-Life is 20! - Xen Trailer!.

Like (Post)
    375e94e5e426b22b22176fcef635f4caba4dfe65.jpg Happy Birthday Half-Life! We’d like to thank Valve for creating this masterpiece; an important part of gaming history. Nobody on this team would be where they are today if it weren’t for this amazing,…
  • CPU -

Quote from Zim the Vixen: “Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “Xen WILL be out in 2019, Half-Life will turn 21, and we can finally buy it that beer we owed it. ” 21 (years) go into 1 (game). Hmmmm :huh: I am curious. Will the release of Xen come with any additions or…
  • uniquenewyorke -

Liked CPU’s post in the thread Half-Life is 20! - Xen Trailer!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “ Playtests show that all of Xen will take roughly 6 hours to complete; longer for those who like to explore. ” That means that it'll take me anywhere from 10-15 hours of playtime because I've got to check out EVERYTHING!!
  • uniquenewyorke -

Like (Post)
    375e94e5e426b22b22176fcef635f4caba4dfe65.jpg Happy Birthday Half-Life! We’d like to thank Valve for creating this masterpiece; an important part of gaming history. Nobody on this team would be where they are today if it weren’t for this amazing,…
  • The_KillSmith -

"We've been rather busy in your absence, Mister Freeman." Color me impressed. As a hardcore fanboi that's never 100% happy about anything... this is about the most legit thing I've ever seen. I still hear this music in my head though :)
  • SirEgon -

Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “We're not doing more HL stuff, post-Black Mesa. We couldn't, and wouldn't want to anyway. We want to move onto new things. ” I'm a bit curious. Is the team (or part of the team) intending to stay together after Black Mesa?…
  • Zim the Vixen -

Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “ Xen WILL be out in 2019, Half-Life will turn 21, and we can finally buy it that beer we owed it. ” 21 (years) go into 1 (game). Hmmmm :huh: I am curious. Will the release of Xen come with any additions or improvements to the rest…
  • SirEgon -

Like (Post)
    We're not doing more HL stuff, post-Black Mesa. We couldn't, and wouldn't want to anyway. We want to move onto new things.