Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

You must have a active Steam account in order to register an account with our forums.

• lambdaman -

Liked Crypt’s post in the thread Bug Single Player LAVs can be killed with Crossbow.

Like (Post)
    Not a bug, a feature. Should the player decide the LAV is deserving of a rest, they're free to provide.
  • Mr. GameCrazy -

Replied to the thread Bug Single Player LAVs can be killed with Crossbow.

• dky.tehkingd.u -

Gordon is clearly ninja.png youtube.com/watch?v=rR3bB7qvXqI
  • Crypt -

Not a bug, a feature. Should the player decide the LAV is deserving of a rest, they're free to provide.
  • Crypt -

Liked JeffMOD’s post in the thread Bug Single Player LAVs can be killed with Crossbow.

Like (Post)
    youtu.be/oIz6_bykCt8 I can imagine how easy of an oversight this must have been to make, and I didn't notice it until I was testing the OnDamaged output in a map I was working on, but something to look into fixing. After all, even a non-tranquilizer…
  • JeffMOD -

Posted the thread Bug Single Player LAVs can be killed with Crossbow.

Thread
    youtu.be/oIz6_bykCt8 I can imagine how easy of an oversight this must have been to make, and I didn't notice it until I was testing the OnDamaged output in a map I was working on, but something to look into fixing. After all, even a non-tranquilizer…
  • Snaiper -

Posted the thread How to play the Hornet Gun/Hivehand animation?.

Thread
    So, in the tripmine part of Surface Tension (map file is bm_c2a5e) the player gets the Hivehand, and there's a funny animation playing with a guard's reaction to it. Guard's reaction is triggered choreography, however, I don't know how to trigger the
  • drgibbles -

Replied to the thread Got a Question? - Enquiries about the game.

I'm having a hard time finding a good wiki/info resource about sector E on here and on the wiki. Could you please point me in the right direction? I'd like to read more about sector E
  • ALLAN -

Liked ALLAN’s post in the thread Bug Global RUSSIAN LANGUAGE IN BLACK MESA [Or rather its absence...].

Like (Post)
    *WARNING, MY MAIN LANGUAGE ISN'T ENGLISH (CAN BE MISTAKES)* Dear Crowbar Collective. From the all Russian Black Mesa Community members, I speak to you about all the known problems in the game – Russian Localization. I will not talk about others
  • Cryoshell -

Replied to the thread Bug Global RUSSIAN LANGUAGE IN BLACK MESA [Or rather its absence...].

• Cryoshell -

Liked ALLAN’s post in the thread Bug Global RUSSIAN LANGUAGE IN BLACK MESA [Or rather its absence...].

Like (Post)
    *WARNING, MY MAIN LANGUAGE ISN'T ENGLISH (CAN BE MISTAKES)* Dear Crowbar Collective. From the all Russian Black Mesa Community members, I speak to you about all the known problems in the game – Russian Localization. I will not talk about others
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Office Complex.

So I think I might have overdone it a bit on the first try and lost a little bit of the cream-colored institutional look I was going for, but the second pass turned out really well. I think it's an almost perfect…
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Office Complex.

So I finally got a replacement for my old, glitchy monitor, and realized there were a lot of issues with the brightness and color balance in Office Complex. Much tweaking later, I've realized that much like with the ceilings there are a few issues with…
  • k3nny1550 -

Replied to the thread What Game Did You Play Today?.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. I'm actually kinda sad about how much hate the game got. It's actually pretty great. It took me about how long it took to get to Hengsha 2 in Human Revolution to complete, and I was going pretty slowly in both games to take…
  • Ch4mp -

Replied to the thread Streaming Black Mesa.

to let you know what I will stream: Like I said, I will launch a new black mesa server sometime soon and would like to do pickups then.... 4v4TDM, 2v2TDM, 3v3TDM, DUEL, DM.... How it works simply put, via discord bot players add to a mode. so if…
  • ALLAN -

Posted the thread Bug Global RUSSIAN LANGUAGE IN BLACK MESA [Or rather its absence...].

Thread
  • Lionel Ruskin -

Liked Crypt’s post in the thread Black Mesa: Opposing Force (Half-Life: Opposing Force Remake).

Like (Post)
    Why would you want to apply for a position that requires a program you claim to not have
  • M3l0m4ni4c -

Now follows TextFAMGUY1.

Follow
  • M3l0m4ni4c -

Now follows Crypt.

Follow
  • Zeroniz0 -

Liked Crypt’s post in the thread Plans of Opposing Force Remake for Black Mesa.

Like (Post)
    I also want to join the "start with something small first" boat. I'll give you a personal example since it's similar. Our team also had an idea: "Let's remake Hazard Course for BMS!" Sounds simple enough, right? I mean, it's just a training level, how…