Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Crypt -

Replied to the thread Overlapping maps.

Don't mean to come across as a jerk, just pointing it out.
  • Brigid -

Sorry? Just thought it might be helpful. Sheesh.
  • C H R I S -

Replied to the thread Help replacing models + HL Decay port project.

Thanks! Also I'm not sure how to do that? :| EDIT: Like this? (Hidden Content)
  • RyXen -

Replied to the thread Summer Update.

Great work, Xen looks amazing!!! I´m looking forward to december!
  • rabinovich -

Liked C H R I S’s post in the thread Help replacing models + HL Decay port project.

Like (Post)
    Hi. So. This is the first time I ever made a post in a forum in my entire life because I could never be bothered and because, usually, someone else would have already done the question and I'd just use that. So I'll try to make it as clear as possible…
  • Stobing17 -

Replied to the thread Help replacing models + HL Decay port project.

First of all, I must say that it's probably one of the nicest source rendition of Decay i've seen so far. As for your problem, did you try to add the "custom" folder to the gameinfo.txt? I know that in the past, it caused some issue with non-vpk addons :/
  • Agent6 -

Liked Tuc0’s post in the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Like (Post)
    Interesting how these screenshots can be blend together and still look quite nice.
  • Crypt -

Everyone's well aware of this, no one really cares 'cause it's not something anyone will notice while playing, which is the important part.
  • snark567 -

Replied to the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Quote from Crawfish: “Conclusion: New Xen is beautiful in just about any color palette! Now we wait for the neon blue and pink palette to prove me wrong. ” Indeed, the devs really outdid themselves. The environment kind of has a Doctor Strange vibe…
  • drgibbles -

Replied to the thread [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery.

The over intercom voices that you hear in game, people refer to that as a vox box, or vox system
  • TornadoAP -

Quote from Jake R: “Quote from Flavrans: “[...] Assuming the poster used Google translate to create the Latin text, I tried to "reverse translate" it by trial and error in order to find an English text that would translate back into the exact same…
  • Brigid -

Posted the thread Overlapping maps.

Thread
    I managed to convert the maps of the free version into object files so I could stitch them together in Blender. I found out that a lot of the maps overlap each other. For instance, in the attached picture, the foreground is the warehouse in We've Got…
  • C H R I S -

Posted the thread Help replacing models + HL Decay port project.

Thread
    Hi. So. This is the first time I ever made a post in a forum in my entire life because I could never be bothered and because, usually, someone else would have already done the question and I'd just use that. So I'll try to make it as clear as possible…
  • Johnwalter -

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

New profile pic. Perfectly describes my knowledge on mostly anything.
  • Jake R -

Quote from Flavrans: “ [...] Assuming the poster used Google translate to create the Latin text, I tried to "reverse translate" it by trial and error in order to find an English text that would translate back into the exact same Latin text: Quote:…
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread saving things that shouldn't be saved..

I agree; not only that the scientists you save should have some sort of reaction but that more should be savable in the first place. There are several (like one in the hallway in Unforeseen Consequences being menaced by Houndeyes, or the one the zombie…
  • Flavrans -

Replied to the thread Looking for updated list of console vars/commands.

In case you're unaware, the Steam version has an auto crouch jump system, togglable in the options (or via cl_auto_crouch_jump). When enabled (default), most jumps are just normal jumps, and you very rarely need to do crouch jumping. Regarding damage…
  • TheeGoatPig -

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

I'm not that bad, but yeah, I'm not here that often.
  • {I-M}Taz -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread Pre-Disaster Project.

Like (Post)
    Just a little something I've been working on: 3A795C29C770D396E553C795C98960D8BD5F002D What is this candy-striped monstrosity, you ask? Why, it's all the maps of Lambda Core put together into one and color-coded! I figured that with Lambda Core's heavy…
  • Dragunov2 -

Replied to the thread Summer Update.

If I need to die in this game, then I want to die on XEN and see the nice environment, the sky, a Xenian biting at my leg, for a last time before I close my eyes and sleep forever ..... Till I load a savegame and continue of course!!!