Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Zeroniz0 -

Liked .RK’s post in the thread OaR - Loop Mod.

Like (Post)
    Current Status: Finished: dropbox.com/s/q8ik53e37wgefxt/LoopMod.zip Now available on ModDB: moddb.com/mods/black-mesa-on-a-rail-loop-mod Introduction Howdy everyone! I am working on a mod for Black Mesa called the “Loop Mod”. What this mod does…
  • CPU -

Replied to the thread Worf! It turns out, hes my favorite.....

Where the hell did THAT come from???????????? Worf decided to preserve the stability of the Empire and accepted discommendation. In the meantime he killed Duras............rightfully so!
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread BMPD: Pre-Disaster Office Complex.

Map C's reworking kind of just came together unexpectedly; I was messing around with it and changing an area here and an area there, and before I knew it the whole thing was done. I believe I've mentioned previously what I plan to do with Map A and will…
  • drgibbles -

Posted the thread Worf! It turns out, hes my favorite.....

Thread
    Woooorf, the bit where Worf fought and killed Duras, straight raw
  • Cryoshell -

Liked PotatoMuffin’s post in the thread Black Mesa Mod Work in Progress Showoff Thread.

Like (Post)
    kpTMHXh.png Not sure if I'm all that fond of the eyes but I'm getting there.
  • 9seed -

Liked PotatoMuffin’s post in the thread Black Mesa Mod Work in Progress Showoff Thread.

Like (Post)
  • Zeroniz0 -

Like (Post)
  • PotatoMuffin -

Replied to the thread Black Mesa Mod Work in Progress Showoff Thread.

• RedEye -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from chenmozx: “After all, taking an unfinished game to the convention or using an unfinished game to do a live stream (especially in the status that the HL2, EP1, EP2 are all completed) is something that will make the guests and audiences feel…
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread Summer Update 2018.

Quote from chenmozx: “After all, taking an unfinished game to the convention or using an unfinished game to do a live stream (especially in the status that the HL2, EP1, EP2 are all completed) is something that will make the guests and audiences feel…
  • Zeroniz0 -

Liked chenmozx’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Black Mesa is having a booth in the Retro Game Con in Nov and doing a dev marathon stream, during the Half-Life's 20th anniversary. So the game would be finished before that time, cuz they need to prepare for the event. Fixing the bugs, improving the…
  • LordDz -

Liked JohnWorfin’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zeroniz0: “Quote from JohnWorfin: “Are we looking at this year or next? ” Maybe at Half-Life's 20th anniversary. This year, maybe. ” That would be awesome. we shall see. Also, shout out to RedEye9 for the dislike. Predicable, Consistent, …
  • Epitaph -

Liked chenmozx’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    Black Mesa is having a booth in the Retro Game Con in Nov and doing a dev marathon stream, during the Half-Life's 20th anniversary. So the game would be finished before that time, cuz they need to prepare for the event. Fixing the bugs, improving the…
  • chenmozx -

• Epitaph -

Reading again the first post, i believe they'll have a late August/Early September release. Hopefully XEN and Gonarch's Lair are finished by now (nearly 1 month after the post) and Interloper/Nihilanth/Endgame are 1 step away from completion.
  • RedEye9 -

Liked AsinoEsel’s post in the thread Summer Update 2018.

Like (Post)
    honestly it's looking more and more like a christmas release to me. But then again, I don't think working yourself up over a release date is worth it. It will release eventually, and knowing when is not going to shorten the wait time. i think.
  • AsinoEsel -

honestly it's looking more and more like a christmas release to me. But then again, I don't think working yourself up over a release date is worth it. It will release eventually, and knowing when is not going to shorten the wait time. i think.
  • uniquenewyorke -

Liked Admiral Sakai’s post in the thread "Evacuation" / "Rescue" Singleplayer Map Mode.

Like (Post)
    445909F84C09DF40EE71F544ED2F4769C4F9CC38 Still haven't got the GUI and viewmodel issue worked out even though there is a fix for the related issues with skyboxes (a console command informatively named "r_skycam_hacky_fix_enabled"), but the actual level…
  • Admiral Sakai -

Replied to the thread "Evacuation" / "Rescue" Singleplayer Map Mode.

445909F84C09DF40EE71F544ED2F4769C4F9CC38 Still haven't got the GUI and viewmodel issue worked out even though there is a fix for the related issues with skyboxes (a console command informatively named "r_skycam_hacky_fix_enabled"), but the actual level…
  • JeffMOD -

Liked geekofalltrades’s post in the thread Anime/Manga Thread.

Like (Post)
    Wakako-Zake continuing to nail it. x5.png