Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Chickenprotector -

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

Sucks. I lost my grandmother just last year, around this time actually. Old age. I hope she pulls through.
  • 9seed -

Liked deadlife101’s post in the thread HL PS2 Hazard Course intro.

Like (Post)
    For anyone who is interested I have ported over the PlayStation 2 exclusive intro of the Half-Life 1 Hazard Course over to PC. Integrated seamlessly into the standard Hazard Course. Now this lost section of the course is no longer exclusive the PS2.
  • CyankeeMassey -

Replied to the thread The Unofficial Official Chat Thread.

Hey guys. I don't like to beg and stuff, but imma post a link here and ask that if you can donate, please do. If you can't, please share it. My grandma has cancer, and we're trying to raise money to help her or at least care for her comfortably.
  • deadlife101 -

Posted the thread HL PS2 Hazard Course intro.

Thread
    For anyone who is interested I have ported over the PlayStation 2 exclusive intro of the Half-Life 1 Hazard Course over to PC. Integrated seamlessly into the standard Hazard Course. Now this lost section of the course is no longer exclusive the PS2.
  • Zak -

Replied to the thread [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery.

Quote from Jacky: “Quote from Zak: “-snip- ” Is there any difference between different colored dots on map (purple, blue, yellow etc.)? ” As far as I'm aware, no, although entities do have a "color" keyvalue assigned, which I'm not sure if that…
  • raw_bean -

Replied to the thread General Xen Chit-Chat Thread.

Yep, at the end of the day, the extra varieties of headcrab Valve made serve the same purpose as the other variations CC are apparently adding to Xen (HEV zombies, different Houndeyes) - they make enemies that become trivial or played-out through…
  • Jacky -

Quote from Zak: “-snip- ” Is there any difference between different colored dots on map (purple, blue, yellow etc.)?
  • Zak -

First time posting, I signed up to the forums entirely to add something that I don't think anybody's found yet. I've been interested in this ARG for a long time, but I have basically no experience with encryption, I've always felt that I'd never be able…
  • Hubicorn -

Replied to a comment by Nonimportantuser on Hubicorn’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I am so sorry it too so long. I hope you forgive me ♥
  • Nonimportantuser -

The April fools video may have something hidden of interest @~1:35. youtube.com/watch?v=9BJ7drbyLZY
  • Nonimportantuser -

Wrote a comment on Hubicorn’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Thanks for the help. It had been a few weeks since the last i had been able to log in.
  • Crawfish -

Posted the thread "Access is denied" when executing "Copy File" in Hammer compile.

Thread
    Since moving my games over to a new SSD, Black Mesa's Hammer doesn't seem to want to work properly. I gave Black Mesa a fresh install for the new drive, so I thought it would be fine, but no luck. On a fresh install, all of Black Mesa's expert compile…
  • Admiral Sakai -

The Combine never really struck me as big on secrecy or deniability in general, and if that was really their goal they are doing a pretty terrible job of it considering that the shells are clearly made of Combine materials and nobody else on Earth has…
  • darkone -

Quote from Nozoki17: “Quote from darkone: “doesn't make sense though as the poison and fast headcrabs are implied to have been engineered by the combine. And the combine don't gain access to xen until after freeman kills the floating baby thing that…
  • Nozoki17 -

Quote from darkone: “doesn't make sense though as the poison and fast headcrabs are implied to have been engineered by the combine. And the combine don't gain access to xen until after freeman kills the floating baby thing that I can't remember how to…
  • darkone -

doesn't make sense though as the poison and fast headcrabs are implied to have been engineered by the combine. And the combine don't gain access to xen until after freeman kills the floating baby thing that I can't remember how to spell their name.
  • Tuskin38 -

Quote from AsinoEsel: “Quote from Tuskin38: “This was mentioned back in January, on Page 7 but no-one commented on it, they re-added the Poison and Fast headcrabs from HL2 to Black Mesa (they're not on stable, I checked). They're missing…
  • AsinoEsel -

Quote from Tuskin38: “This was mentioned back in January, on Page 7 but no-one commented on it, they re-added the Poison and Fast headcrabs from HL2 to Black Mesa (they're not on stable, I checked). They're missing sounds. ” Do you reckon that they…