Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 452.

• The reason they don't work is because you haven't included a soundcache file. developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Soundcache But Black Mesa doesn't have the command to generate a soundcache file. snd_writemanifest So I guess you could load up ep2 and just put all the custom sounds in it and then generate the soundcache file there. Or you can do my shitty way I did for the Spy maps: call snd_restart with a point_clientcommand called from a trigger_once when the player starts the level. The problem w…

• And you'd piss off the occasional fan from those countries.

• I would so play Half-Life is Strange. Black Mesa: The Stanley Parable - Play through Black Mesa, but this time with a nagging voice telling you everything you did wrong and you will start from the beginning on each death / story end.

• The Happy Topic

LordDz - - Raminator's Ladies Club

I usually buy bananas but my future self forgets I bought them for him and then they just grow old.

• We've Got Hostiles: Pre-Disaster

LordDz - - Leak-Free.org

I get the feeling it's a bit too bright, like the ceiling with the small pipes.. Nothing is really shining up towards it yet is bright as a day.

• I "played" Starcraft II's editor with a project I started a couple of months ago and today I recently just uploaded the maps for testing: reddit.com/r/starcraft/comment…ty_coop_public_beta_test/

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

LordDz - - The Cafeteria

Quote from darkone: “exposed lungs, and a pressure gap can cause that. As for the zombies screaming, do to it being backwards talking we don't know if that is the head crab using the body to scream or the host being alive. the only reason I don't think the host is a live is they only scream when burning and that is the only damage that would be hurting both the headcrab and the host. its obvious by the animation they can play when burning that they understand fire is bad but if the host was aliv…

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

LordDz - - The Cafeteria

If you play the Zombie sounds in reverse when they're on fire, they scream "KILL ME!", so I'd say they're alive.. Or the Headcrab knows english and wants to stop the burning. youtube.com/watch?v=LXuR41eisnM If the host bodies were already dead, then why do they die again when we shoot their bodies and leave out a loud dying scream?

• Quote from Johnwalter: “I paid full price, no regrets. ” Yeah, not to be a prick, but I do find it a bit weird with some forum users here with a ton of posts, but they don't own the game.

• The Rage Topic

LordDz - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Not so much rage, more like meh. Got the news I have two weeks left at the current job. Oh well, it's christmas and I don't have to work. So that sucks. Also spilled water at laptop before I got the news. Maybe my brain knew the future and was angry. At least Life is strange episode 3 comes out in a few min. Time to make my mood really shite.

• [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery

LordDz - - The Cafeteria

There are computer mouses in the model files, so there should probably be a few somewhere.

• Why would you want to start the game up on every compile? Throw this into the console ingame once: bind "9" "restart"; Just hit 9 when done compiling. Then play in fullscreen windowed mode for nice alt-tabbing.

• Show off your EVERYTHING

LordDz - - Show Off

After a long and painful testing process I found out how: You have to tell them to give it to themselves, just giving it to them doesn't work. Their aim with the glock is better than the soldiers aim with a mp5, so be careful about that. Also they refuse to use crowbars, being too civilized for that I guess. (They equip them, they just don't attack with them). forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…418ef733e31569185ede41bf1

• Show off your EVERYTHING

LordDz - - Show Off

Confusion arises when Scientist01 suddenly decides to have a sex change. forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…418ef733e31569185ede41bf1

• If you add more focused light sources, won't you have a higher chance of running into the lovely "TOO MANY LIGHT SOURCES ON BRUSH" compile error? Or does that only happen for named lights?

• After playing Life is Strange Before the storm.. I'm addicted to this band. youtube.com/watch?v=z-fD3PIRSO8

• Bad News, Good News

LordDz - - News & Developer Updates

I thought you'd knew better than asking for a release date

• Bad News, Good News

Quote from stormseeker: “We always appreciated this image in the past. [Trigger Warning] maxresdefault.jpg I think its a good way to make landscapes, if you get bored with displacements. >_> <_< ” Fun fact: That vid was made by one of the Empiresmod coders. youtube.com/watch?v=xh9Kr2iO4XI

• Bad News, Good News

If you guys release an updated hammer editor with better compiles and less of hammer.. You'll be loved forever in the source community. While you're at it, maybe hide carve and radius culling somewhere it's not found easily or used. And add ability to change hotkeys and you're gold.

• Bad News, Good News

Just gimme the updated editor thingies and fixup the workshop tool and I'm ok with Xen being delayed ;).