Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Just like real government intervention. So realistic!

• Questionable Ethics - two plot oddities

Dias - - HLGamer.com

I never said it was. It's not like the original didn't have text saying "do not obstruct laser shield" or something. I think the best puzzle would probably just involve blowing the thing up.

• If you need to explain it with text, it's not a good puzzle.

• Quote from Xeoxer: “A good solution would be to replace the fence with bulletproof glass.” But why would bulletproof glass be there in the first place?

• Best HL2 SP mods

Dias - - HLGamer.com

Quote from k3nny1550: “I went to check on the Missing Information mod. "Next month." Rather cryptic. Hopefully this means we get even more awesome old HL2 beta style gameplay. Their take on the Rooftops area was quite interesting.” I'm pretty sure it's said "Next Month" for years now.

• I had one idea I'm sure would make a ton of money, but I wouldn't know how to make an online dating website. (which it would have a lot in common with, but isn't.)

• Why did they choose the MP7?

Dias - - HLGamer.com

Quote from 0_22one: “I think the last truly unique weapon I used in a game was that one portal gun from Op4, or the ARCH2 from FO:NV.” I believe the weapons are actually called the BFG-9000 & the Hammer of Dawn.

• New things Half-Life 3 related?

Dias - - HLGamer.com

Quote from Lemonz&oranges: “Breen did say alot of philisophical shit about the Overworld universe (which was originally known as the "Aleph universe" in the infamous hl2 beta/leak universe)” He really didn't say much about it at all. As I'm sure there's no twitter in the half-life universe, there's no context for any of the tweets. They could very well be things Breen might have said before the events of HL2, or if he's alive after it, that doesn't guarantee we'll get to see him again. Quote fro…

• I'm well aware of that. I'd just like to understand why anyone would "feel better that they're there". I can kinda understand hud color options, because it's can be done with the change of a few small numbers & could possibly benefit players with different types of color blindness. I'd just like to understand why some people feel the need to customize virtually everything.

• Quote from xalener: “Crysis 1 has shitloads of choices that didn't mean shit, but makes one feel better that they're there."” Really? When I see choices like that I don't "feel better" I just end up wishing the harddrive space & time spent making that content was put towards something I could actually give a shit about.

• Quote from xalener: “Shit's all over Nanosuit 1.0's 2 meager choices.” As if that choice actually meant shit to begin with.

• Hivehand prop build.

Dias - - Show Off

Quote from xalener: “^would be a good base, but not an awfully convincing skin.” Obviously. He's making a hive-hand, not a giant foam hand.

• Hivehand prop build.

Dias - - Show Off

I'd make it out of polyurethane cushioning foam, so you could slip it over your forearm.

• Hivehand Model?

Dias - - The Cafeteria

Oh, I didn't mean to bump this thread. You should really add your links to the new thread.

• Hivehand Model?

Dias - - The Cafeteria

I love the Dr. Fate & Hawkman helmets you made.

• Portal and Half life movie!

Dias - - HLGamer.com

Fringe is the only thing I like that Abrams has done & even that turned to shit by the end of season 5.

• In Episode 2 Kleiner refers to it as a legend, not as anything well known or documented. The drydock part might not be true, but is a hint that it didn't simply sail away.

• And it also really doesn't explain any of the crap behind a boat showing up in the arctic.

• Quote from ysrael214: “Mr Friendly already looks like a penis.” You might want to consider seeing a doctor. Penis' shouldn't look anything like that.

• Yeah, I don't get how anyone with half a brain hasn't figured that out back in 2007. I want to see the original Mr. Friendly design, the one where you could see his penis. I bet it's scarier. Or funnier. Or both.