Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Picture Thread

Siggs - - Show Off

• Happy New Year!

Siggs - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Happy new year you filthy animals. 365 more days of internet trolling awaits us

• Post your picture

hattu

• Post your Screenshot!

Siggs - - Show Off

dude was it you who was posting dem sexy mirrors edge screenshots? I can't get my AA working how did you do it? inb4 nVidia card :c

• Post your PC!

Siggs - - Show Off

512 isn't such ancient history though

• Post your PC!

Siggs - - Show Off

Off Topic on Black Mesa. Never has this happened before

• Post your PC!

Siggs - - Show Off

8 terabyte flash drive??

• Post your Screenshot!

Siggs - - Show Off

Quote from Dreadmoth: “Most dangerous part of the game right here: i8jzqvF.jpg At least it's equally deadly to enemies.” These days assassins have quite the opposite issue; youtube.com/watch?v=9pQ_ZozZIio#t=68

• if you fucked the moon why would we want to suck it? sloppy seconds...

• So I spent all day today at Codemasters playing development builds and getting free swag and giving feedback. On the games. Not the swag. Alas, I can pretty much tell you guys shit all about it

• Post your PC!

Siggs - - Show Off

who the fuck throws that in the trash

• Post your Screenshot!

Siggs - - Show Off

maybe some cool baked in lighting?

• Post your picture

fyi my post was kind of referring to everyone

• Pimp your...

attachment.php A complete Mtec half leather interior for my car. Not my picture, but I went from; grey cloth standard seats grey headlining and pillars no armrest...to leather armrest all black trim Mtec sports seats. Man...they're so comfy, and the lumbar support is amazing. And if it's possible, I think you sit even lower Also some new lights, on the left of the picture; 1375881_10151774180106871_73695524_n.jpg Notice the lack of grills, because I got some spare ones, I'm going to spray my chr…

• Show off your EVERYTHING

Siggs - - Show Off

That's...actually metal? Over here if you took that to a con you'd be refused entry, it would be too much like a real weapon methinks

• Post your picture

Jesus lighten up. It's not like anyone was refusing to speak english, or having a long debate. It was just a couple of friendly posts...

• Show off your EVERYTHING

Siggs - - Show Off

damn...

• Post your PC!

Siggs - - Show Off

Cool. It's also a bureau

• Post your PC!

Siggs - - Show Off

^truth Infact the desk seems a bit out of place with the rest of the decor

• Post your PC!

Siggs - - Show Off

I know the pics don't match but hey; DSC_2504_1.JPG DSC_4375.JPG DSC_2158.jpg ^ I've since cable managed it again, nothing visible Also I dropped the DVD drive, nice and minimal on the front now! Some pretty average specs; - W8 64bit - PhenomII x6 1100T Black Edition (OC'd 3.8GHz) - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 (rev.2) CPU cooler - 1Gb HD5850 'Toxic' edition (OC'd 900MHz/1250Mhz) - 4x2 Gb 1066MHz DDR2 (8Gb total) - 750Gb maindrive - 1Tb media drive - 1Tb gaming drive - 550W Corsair PSU - Razer Nostr…