Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Marc Laidlaw's 'Epistle 3'

snark567 - - HLGamer.com

It's not like his story is cannon anyways so whatever. The real continuation of Half Life will include the Strogg from Quake 2/4 which will be part of the combine and you'll have Doom guy helping you fight them.

• Admin attention required

snark567 - - Website Issues

The forum seems pretty dead, it's like you have to wait 2 days to see a reply from anyone. I've also seen 2 spam accounts and it makes me wonder why spam a dead forum anyways?

• Marc Laidlaw's 'Epistle 3'

snark567 - - HLGamer.com

Quote from Nova Terra: “Quote from yrr: “(maybe from Alyx perspective this time ? Or a complete new character and game but still in the same universe like with the Portal series). ” G-man can still use Shepard if he wants to too.At least we know how the Combine homeword looks like,it's just a giant metal sphere which is kinda boring in my opinion but I didn't expect much more from them just by looking on their Citadel and synth design.Also it could be so cool to see "glimpses of other worlds" an…

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

snark567 - - The Cafeteria

Quote from LordDz: “Quote from snark567: “*smacks lips the movie* ” You should probably get someone to look up your smacking lip behavior, doing it that much can't be healthy. ” *smacks lips* Are you tryin to say somethin?

Quote from JeffMOD: “No, it got canceled, didn't you see the big banner at the top of the page? ” HOL UP *smacks lips* So you be sayin like auhhmm like..like.. *smacks lips* dis vidya game *Snorts* It be canceled? AWW Shiee..... That's a dang shame bruh.

Eyyyyyyyyyy *smacks lips* So I just like *smacks lips* came to check hahaha Nomsayin? *Smacks lips profusely* like checkin If dis game *Smachs Lips* catch my drift? If like huehehe if like dis game *Smacks lips* still bein made or some shizz?

• That's why it's called LOW QUA-- woah nvm that actually looks horrible.

Ayoooo *Smack lips* is dis game bein made still?

• Judging by how stuffed it is with detail I would be surprised if it doesn't have fps dips like Surface Tension does. Hopefully they have a new way of rendering things or something.

• Summer Update

snark567 - - News & Developer Updates

Quote from Stobing17: “Quote from k3nny1550: “It sort of is, but the game has "auto-crouch jump" on by default now. I turned that off and it plays pretty similarly to 2012. Buuuut I could be wrong. ” I mean, it's pretty much as iconic as the crowbar or an headcrab, Half-Life without crouch-jumps is not Half-Life ” Just because something is iconic doesn't mean it should be overused. In Half Life 2 valve realized the headcrab was iconic and as a consequence there were more headcrabs in the game th…

Quote from Crawfish: “Conclusion: New Xen is beautiful in just about any color palette! Now we wait for the neon blue and pink palette to prove me wrong. ” Indeed, the devs really outdid themselves. The environment kind of has a Doctor Strange vibe to it.

Just messing around bGDkEjvWXRcyfdfeiA2Ib6-VhNA8ixe9D8_xNnmqGPSxFN4ex9KBewbHoiviaWAmKOcxRAC3H2RCzIoH-vfZhftrNu9gJpE0=w1366-h768-rw-no 1OTglxc8qqBrFz1cw5ebaIup7Cl0oxZEIqa3_60Tyh8B-2WrFVE4u6X1jEqKqq6dIYrIzxl4rdvXglJLuCFPGfr21glZ5MNg=w1366-h768-rw-noI like to listen to this (Power Up) while looking at the second one.

• Summer Update

Quote from Stobing17: “While xen is not the best part from the game, it's far from being the worst too (hello OAR and Residue Processing) First Person Platforming is fun, and the environments were really cool. And while it's sad that they'll probably tone down the platforming from the original (thanks to those who can't do a proper jump for two cents) I really do hope that the environments will give me back that feeling of emptiness and discovery that I got while playing the original all those y…

Nice job man, It looks like an official level.

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

I think the meeting with the Gman will be similar to the one in this video. youtu.be/NViCMbgNcKo?t=2m34s

• Quote from bkdale86: “We/I never said it was a forest, forest is a max plug-in. I'm not defensive in the least. Everybody is welcome to their opinion, but basing it off 3 pictures is absurd or not liking it due to a color. I don't have to show any images to back up my claim. We have been releasing sneak peaks not whole level shots. ” Eh it looks more like a jungle from that Avatar movie, those palm plants or whatever they are remind me of the swamps from Halo. But who cares, as I said there are …

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

Quote from Nova Terra: “Quote from snark567: “Unless you show images of level's that aren't so influenced from ocean life (which you seem to refuse to do) then it's easier to assume that levels differing from earthly inspired caves and coral reefs won't be too common. ” CC said we will see more alien-ish levels in Xen and there will be more crazy levels than it was in original so it makes sense they won't showing you their main features yet.You will start from said "caves" and then you will see …

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

Quote from bkdale86: “There are many maps in Xen, I am amazed that with 2 or 3 pictures people think they know exactly what the rest of the game will look like (or mad that it isn't green). WHO says the same island will look the same front vs back? ” I get it takes a lot of time to do all the art for the levels but you seem really defensive, it's not like the community is attacking you, if anything they are trying too hard to appear kind as to not upset you. People speculate the general art dire…

Quote from Tuc0: “Quote from AsinoEsel: “Here's the Camel Instagram teaser again: ” Shouldn't be also the second crystal visible? Unless it is able to grow quite fast. Also other mushrooms-like plants. But can be quite believable considering fact that this "photo" is first time humans set foot on Xen and there is probably 5-15 years (not sure how long) between screenshots (present), so Xen changes overtime. ” Or it's just an early screenshot and the map wasn't quite finished.

Quote from Johnwalter: “Think you missed the scale there. Nemo ain't the size of a boulder. ” There are only two options. 1. It's perspective. 2. Nemo has evolved into the first Black Mesa boss in Xen.