Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 520.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Thank you for the post! We are currently aware of this problem and will be solving it in a upcoming hotfix.

• HL PS2 Hazard Course intro

Hubicorn - - HLGamer.com

Why thank you good sir!

• Quote from TheeGoatPig: “Doesn't look metal, probably not my thing, not stopping for it, remind me later and maybe I will see. Nothing against hubi, I'm just an asshole ” ♥

• Bmrf.us hijack?

Hubicorn - - Website Issues

Thank you so very much for reporting this issue. Without going into detail, there was an issue over at CloudFlare that resulted in the domain in question being attached to an unauthorized account. The issue has since been resolved.

• Registration is back on with Steam linking mandatory.

• youtube.com/watch?v=YceOU89fzMM

• Quote from Tiki: “Quote from Hubicorn: “I am still learning where they come from and have a big IP range and ISP's I will be blacklisting. ” "To fight the bug, we must understand the bug." ” We must be the bug

• This should be the last wave, I am still learning where they come from and have a big IP range and ISP's I will be blacklisting.

• Quote from LordDz: “Well it was nice with the some time quiet we had.. ” Never fear! Hubicorn is here.

• Black Mesa: Decay

Hubicorn - - Leak-Free.org

Quote from Crypt: “Decent start! Of the dozen or so versions of Dual Access that have popped up for Black Mesa, this one's probably the most competent-looking. One overarching criticism I've got for you is that your brushwork is very strange at parts, and doesn't match up with the texture well. Pretty much everywhere that there's an obtuse change in angle, or a few spots where different textures meet it looks odd, very unnatural. ” I agree! I am very excited to see the fruits of your labor and I…

• Quote from Matias-TM: “I have 2 questions: - All the Half-Life multiplayer maps are going to be finished in the final version? Like Boot Camp, Datacore, etc. - Does the new Xen it's going to affect the performance in the game? ” Xen will not affect the performance of the base game. As we continue to optimize the engine, you can always expect us to improve performance wherever we can.

• Quote from Gerald Foreman: “Does the Black Mesa Team plan on any dlc for black mesa? or was a dlc in development? as there are models in the game for a wrench, a stunstick and lockers similar to the ones in blueshift. I heard that VR use to be in development for Black Mesa but is no longer a priorty will it ever be completed after the game is finished? ” Since our game does currently support the Steam Workshop (which we will be enhancing), we leave it up to the community to create their own "DLC…

• Quote from Raziel_ZV: “how're you doing guys? Hope nobody from the team cought a cold like me. ” We are doing fantastic! I am normally the one always getting sick but all is well on my end. I've been cold free!

• Quote from PaqpuK: “What plans do you have after finishing the work on Xen? Do you want to do more Half-Life modding/remastering? Or something completely different? ” We always wanted to explore the creation of an new IP entirely. Once our work is done (aside for the normal support and updates), who knows?

• Admin attention required

Quote from Johnwalter: “I'm curious, does our constant reporting of these spam posts and users actually help you with cleaning up the mess? ” indeed it does. I can do mass removals based on reports alone.

It seems a few more are bleeding in from some holes. I'll be sure to keep patching them up!

• Quote from Maxey: “Quote from jambo: “Is there an official Black Mesa Discord? I've been using it with so many communities lately and I feel like BM would be a good fit. ” Sort of official BM chat. discord.gg/sHFfQb ” There is actually one. I haven't announced or went live with it yet. I wasn't too sure of the interest but I'll surely get it up and running if this is something you'd all would like ♥

• Quote from Shaddy: “I'm so FUCKING TIRED of getting disconnected from Splatoon matches. Is the Switch's connection just worse than the Wii U's? It happened to me maybe once ever in Sploot 1. ” I have a Switch myself and this does not happen to me very often. Very strange.

• Nerd or Geek

Hubicorn - - Raminator's Ladies Club

I am absolutely both!

Quote from Flavrans: “I'm posting this thread as there has been no official word on whether a responsible site admin has been notified of the current spam attack, which is quickly spiraling out of control. Right now, there are eight spam accounts at work, and the number of concurrent spam accounts appears to be steadily increasing. The only currently active mod ( @TheeGoatPig ) is clearly getting overwhelmed by the sheer amount of spam and he has reported that he is having trouble deleting the s…