Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 255.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Black Mesa: Blueshift

skyms2663 - - Leak-Free.org

Indeed it is true. I have been gobbled and consumed by the Crowbar Collective overlords. Still working on this however! I do want to finish it, just a matter of priorities at the moment.

I'm not dead, this isn't dead either. I'm just busy with other projects at the moment

There is a long way to go as bkdale86 and Crypt mentioned. I've been consolidating a lot of my level design and things with bkdale86 for a few months now and yeah, there is a cringe worthy amount of things left to be done. I used to work on the OP4 remake, but my inspiration dies hard when all I had to design with was stock Half Life 2 stuff for years on end with bits and bobs here and there of custom content. A Blue Shift remake is so much easier for me as I have about 90% of the content right …

Quote from Crypt: “Get to... iron... fisting... the thread like a metal hivehand. Sorry to derail your thread, Skyms! ” lol not even, I need this.

Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “The easiest way for us to be able to navigate what modders want, is if we get specific lists, with very specific requests. Perhaps there could be a topic for this, and we'll see what we can do for CU3? ” Really all it would need to do is to just mount the content in my workshop folder instead of defaulting to BM content even when there is a conflicting file under the workshop mod. For example even though I might have a custom titles.txt in my workshop folder, when I moun…

Quote from Joe chief: “Out of curiosity, do you plan on including construction and/or office worker models? ” Probably not because of the complexity behind doing it properly. BM is very limited in terms of how you can mod it to the point that I can't even change font/HUD colours, or change the battery pickup to a security vest without severely hacking the crap out of it.

The original Black Mesa East blackmesaeast1.jpg

I have quite a lot of new exciting content to show Been some very positive changes!

lol Guard Duty and BMI are totally two different things, might as well be anyway. Trying to accomplish different things.

Playing around with godrays! cktvlZM.jpg R06Cje9.jpg

retail.

I've redone all of the Security maps as I originally made it very cramped with a lot of conflicting textures and lighting, also was loosely based on the original. The new version is more plain but i'm trying to go for a less is more approach seeing as this is a section of the facility that the administration would spend the least amount on. Very early wip: iGaVYT0.jpg

• Quote from Admiral Sakai: “Let's see here: - For me at least the Turbo Ties glitch is still very much around. [*]I'm glad to see that I won't have to be majorly updating any of the OCPD maps around changes to Office Complex- in fact, many of the changes made are to things that specifically bothered me about the maps, like the freezer doors being one-side-only. [*]Is it just me or are the cubemaps shinier? It looks great in most areas, but sometimes it's a bit jarring. [*]I've been getting perfor…

• Communications Detour

skyms2663 - - The Test Chamber

Thanks for the feedback Jeff, some of your images aren't loading for me strangely though. If Black Mesa didn't have the 100mb limit for the workshop, originally I had split this into two maps and there was more of a linear progression towards the area that gets blown up in Surface Tension. Right after the comm tower, there's a door that you were to go through on the other side which would lead back to an underground section. When i realised I was in no way going to achieve this, i chopped it bac…

• Communications Detour

Quote from Crypt: “Pretty solid work! One bit I really liked was getting to see our destinations early on, and then look back at that area once we got there. Nice presentation! Additionally, I liked the way you presented the elevator wait. I didn't at all recognize the incoming arena until I pressed the button. Usually you can sense it, but it was quite an "oh crap" moment and had me scrambling for cover. Awesome! I wasn't trying to find issues, but a few little oddities jumped out at me while p…

• Communications Detour

Released a day early! steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=550171554 Hope you guys enjoy it.

• Communications Detour

Planning to release tomorrow. Moddb: moddb.com/mods/black-mesa-communications-detour It will be on the workshop and on moddb Some screenies: communications_detour0009.jpgcommunications_detour0017.1.jpg communications_detour0016.jpgcommunications_detour0011.jpg communications_detour0008.jpgcommunications_detour0003.jpg It's not perfect but I hope some of you find it fun and are able to waste 10 to 15 minutes on it If anyone is experiencing major issues, let me know as I have only done limited tes…

• Communications Detour

Hi all! I've taken a break from my Blue Shift remake for a few weeks and have thrown together this little fun single player map I've dubbed 'Communications Detour'. Basically the story is that you are on your way to 'saving' Earth and a scientist who has been monitoring the security cameras seizes the opportunity to send you on a detour to re-enable a communications relay to aid their escape from the facility. Here are a few beta screens: ctvYM6o.jpgBaBl50o.jpgYX0834Q.jpg There's roughly 15-20 m…

• Looking good!!

Uh oh EYF3Azy.jpg3uFEO6B.jpg