Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• point_camera angles are broken

Ikkosen - - In-game Issues

Guess what, no Bullsquids getting really friendly inside a room captured via surveillance in Vicarious Reality....

• "2009" build of Black Mesa

Ikkosen - - The Cafeteria

@CatzEyes93, About the "orangemap the damn game" thing, does the dev team still have the STU Orangemaps/Raminator Maps, has it been already purged, is it in Raminator's computer or is it in Kim's?

• Trust me, first time I tried playing this area in HL (with cheats of course, since I wasn't really able to finish HL without cheats because I was scared of the Alien Grunts) and I never reached the end of the tunnel.

• Mr. JP could have intended to make it longer than it's respective HL counterpart since the original one bugs players so much when they try to reach the end of the tunnel. The original one was shorter to the one in BM yet what was different is that, here the player is much faster than in HL.

• Pre-Disaster Planning Thread

Ikkosen - - Leak-Free.org

Quote from Admiral Sakai: “Well, work on the new areas of G map is progressing pretty well. I got hung up for a couple of days on entity logic, but now that's been resolved and the new "CLASSIFIED" labs are looking just wonderful. The basic idea I ended up going with is that these are the labs that generate those red lasers we see in all of the "AUX" rooms, by bombarding Xenian dilithium crystals just like the ones we are... painfully familiar with from Anomalous Materials. E84EE1C091BABB805CC28…

• Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “You don't need our blessing for workshop maps. Do entirely as you wish! Even if we ended up doing the maps at some point, having multiple interpretations doesn't hurt, and we never had a problem with that. We have internally done versions of all 4 maps: - Datacore never really made it past the drawing board stage. We found its gameplay to be really dull and uninteresting, and didn't deem it worthwhile to pursue. - Rapidcore and Snarkpit ended up with unpolished blockout …

• Quote from Crypt: “Why was I tagged in this as if I'm the arbiter of Source engine skill progression, I don't even know who you are or what I'm talking about Nice work with your early Snark Pit blockout, I guess? It doesn't look immediately awful but it does look awfully Unsealed or structured. ” FEB 18, 2017. Plans of Opposing Force Remake in Black Mesa Thread. ' it's gonna be harder to get everyone to believe you won't suck. So you definitely don't want to suck too much when you start.' -Crypt…

• forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…8f6c3044b08546d5bc478dba7 .. -.- -.- --- .. ... -.. . ..-. .. -. . - .-.. -.-- -. --- -- .- -- ..- ... . -.. .-- .. - .... ... .--. .. - /now awaiting further data... @Admiral Sakai @Crypt, look who's improving now...

• Quote from chenmozx: “Quote from Ikkosen: “SNARKPIT, BOOTCAMP, RAPIDCORE AND DATACORE. ” These maps are only temporarily not added to the official game, which does not mean no. I do believe they'll be added someday after Xen is done. But I'm still looking for your version. Come on! ” Yeah but as stated above the thread, I will still need to ask permission from the developers including @TextFAMGUY1, @Fr0z3n and the rest of the MP Team if they approve this project or it will affect the work for MP…

• Quote from {I-M}Taz: “What maps would be those ? ” SNARKPIT, BOOTCAMP, RAPIDCORE AND DATACORE.

• forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…8f6c3044b08546d5bc478dba7 From that guy who wanted to re-create Opposing Force with BM's Assets and Engine yet never made it because of time, pressure and because he's not even a professional, I present to you: The S-B-R-D Project a.k.a The re-add the HLDM maps that never got into BMDMProject The S-B-R-D Project, aims to re-add all the four maps of HLDM that naver made it into BMDM; namely Snarkpit, Bootcamp, Rapidcore and Datacore, as new, polished and faithful re…

• Ni[B][B]a's, guess who's back on track and not giving up in this project.

• @TextFAMGUY1, if you've had a friend request from some guy in Facebook with a yellow profile pic, that's me... I just sent you a friend request so I can send easily send photos of my ideas for checking it. Thx and if you don't want to just don't accept the friend request. I'm from the Phil. and some of my posts is random rants in my home language. Anyway, I'm doing what you guys told me. So i restarted the idea. and theres more added time for me to make the map.

• Quote from Admiral Sakai: “5. Weird, empty bookcases look weird and empty. Why are bookcases even in a conference room to begin with? ” Books, Records, Research and stolen memes from Aperture Science... @TextFAMGUY1, @AdmiralSakai, btw, I've been doing the idea thing you've been telling me.. and I'm starting to re-texture and modify things..

• @TextFAMGUY1, @AdmiralSakai, btw, I've been doing the idea thing you've been telling me.. and I'm starting to re-texture and modify things..

• forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…8f6c3044b08546d5bc478dba7And more stuff for show you all... a demo of the map, you know the drill on how to use the "playdemo" in BMforums.blackmesasource.com/ind…8f6c3044b08546d5bc478dba7

• Quote from lambdaman: “Where's the screenshot? well even without the screenshot i still love you great progress m8 ” btw, thought i never saw that. thank you!

• Quote from shingeki_is_real: “I'm back and here's again another screenshot of the same room.. Feel free to roast me and my skills, again. I added props and a replacement for the destructable projector screen on the original room and I've protected myself from total roasting this time around. ” Uploading the pic is very slow and it ends up worse. so link to my 3rd Tumblr blog with seriously 2 followers where u can find the pic: dai-ichi-kokou-sentai-k.tumblr.com/image/159031214319

• I'm back and here's again another screenshot of the same room.. Feel free to roast me and my skills, again. I added props and a replacement for the destructable projector screen on the original room and I've protected myself from total roasting this time around.

• Quote from Crypt: “That's not really clever or resourceful as far as level design goes. That's often a necessity. The problem remains with the entire lower half of your wall; It's noticeably worse in quality, won't have any masks, looks old and not well kept so it's out of place. It's called artistic direction, and this is a bad one. You'll either need a new texture or a different style, otherwise your room will just look gross. due to texture choice. And I swear to god, if you don't start using…