Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 357.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

Tuskin38 - - The Cafeteria

Quote from TJHL: “Can we (users, not admin) block other people on these threads? ” There is a block button on the profile page.

Quetejodan isn't wrong, you guys did misinterpret their posts. Doesn't excuse their behaviour though.

Quote from AsinoEsel: “Quote from Tuskin38: “This was mentioned back in January, on Page 7 but no-one commented on it, they re-added the Poison and Fast headcrabs from HL2 to Black Mesa (they're not on stable, I checked). They're missing sounds. ” Do you reckon that they are going to retroactively put Poison and Fast Headcrabs into Xen? Or is this just some unrelated thing that happened by accident? ” I can't see it being an accident. Plus with the Xen Houndeye variants, it fits.

Quote from darkone: “their suit is a darker orange then Gordon's. Though that could just be caused by xen, and the damage on the suit. ” Probably because It is using the MP HEV suit model, not the single player one. This was mentioned back in January, on Page 7 but no-one commented on it, they re-added the Poison and Fast headcrabs from HL2 to Black Mesa (they're not on stable, I checked). They're missing sounds. npc_headcrab_black and npc_headcrab_fast unknown.png

• Summer Update

Tuskin38 - - News & Developer Updates

Will there be any updates between now and Xen? Or is everything coming then?

• Black Mesa Classic Weapons

Tuskin38 - - The Test Chamber

Why did you censor the bodes? lol

• There is a site you can use, you can upload them there, and when people hover their mouse over the image it will change to the alternate you uploaded. Looks a lot better then a compressed gif. screenshotcomparison.com/

• [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery

Quote from Jacky: “Ok, so I think this is where we are with alert message: #1 warning was because of resonant cascade, and everyone should evacuate because of warning #2 #2 warning was because g-man detonated thermonuclear bomb (hence warning about hair loss and others) If we take HL: Opposing Force storyline, then g-man reactivated thermonuclear bomb, and by that time, original half life storyline has already ended. EDIT: Just figured something. If Tempus omnia revelant means Time will reveal a…

• Countdown on the BM website

that was one of the promo images made for SFM I think?

• Countdown on the BM website

I don't think it is the Release date for Steam, seems too sudden, and no announcement. I'm thinking a trailer with the release date

Quote from BuzzKillington: “raw_bean (previous dev) mentioning Half-Life, you saying this is one deep rabbit hole... Black Mesa (now officially renamed 'Black Mesa: Source' ) will be entirely endorsed by Valve and it's coming bundled with Half-Life 3. And/Or at the same time as HL3. You basically just gave all that away ;D ” Pretty sure its still just "Black Mesa" because it still isn't an Official Valve Product.

• Quote from garrthbarrttinn: “Quote from Dotard: “Not first look. We had already seen Source 2, the remade LFD2 map screens, remember?” Those looked like more of a hoax than anything else to me (they just looked like really high poly environments in the CS:GO branch of Source running at 2 FPS). I think that was the general balckmeas forums consensus too. Who knows though, maybe they'll pop up again as Valve finally starts really showing off Source 2, but for now I would guess that wasn't actually…

Quote from DeathTBO: “I noticed on SteamDB that there was an entry for Black Mesa: steamdb.info/app/221140/subs/ The AppID is 221140. There are 22 comments on the KXBM site, but I couldn't find anything to do with 11 and 40. It may not be important, but when I go to the KXBM website it throws an error in the console saying invalid AppID. ” Well the App ID is either assigned by valve, or randomly assigned, though I guess that doesn't stop the ARG team from using the Number after the fact.

Quote from AngelSG: “From user pcworld, page 84 of this thread "whois 1.192.12.156" says this is an IP in the "CHINANET henan province network", though maybe the authors of the site assumed this was an invalid IP range, or is any BM team member from China? "telnet 1.192.12.156 2828" doesn't want to connect, the IP pings back though. Though if we take into account the last clues, the web is part of the next puzzle, not the 752HalosCode” That is an Internal IP address.

• BBMIP 16

Tuskin38 - - Developer Updates

What is that symbol on the "Windows" key supposed to be? It has 13 stripes, so I'm guessing an American Flag?

• BBMIP 16

Tuskin38 - - Developer Updates

I just assumed that everything it was hooked up to was behind the wall The models and textures look great.

• I'm guessing this is just the mod content. I can't see them releasing the steam content before it's out.

• Quote from Stobing17: “Dudes, I think it's time ! Prepare for the official release soon :O” Did you even read the rest of the tread, it appears to be SFM stuff

• Someone on another forum I visit thinks it is BM stuff for Source Film Maker. Notice how it's all TF2 characters over BM stuff and noBM stuff in TF2. Plus that render of the Pyro inside in the test chamber, had motion blur. According to SteamDB there is unreleased SFM content on steam.

• Quote from Swaggless: “That'd be awesome... if not confusing style-wise. I guess there must be some sort of crossover of SOME sort going on. So... Steam Release soon? Hard to see that being the case, honestly. BBMIPs seem to give a little glimpse into the mod's current state, and it doesn't seem like it's ready for the re-release yet... Though, I may be wrong. Hmmmm.” The image names are labeled DLC so it's probably just some sort of promotion. Maybe the BMS preorder will have TF2 items.