Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Quote from Flavrans: “Quote from Super Ninja Fat: “Ummm for some reason bspsrc_1.3.23 won't work, even the bmfix version. As soon as I hit the "decompile" button, the program crashes and leaves an error log. Anyone else getting this problem? Oddly enough, it worked just fine for me over the summer. Maybe I'm forgetting to do a step... ” Does it crash with any .bsp, or just one specifically? Which version of the Java runtime is installed on your system? (Click the Windows Start Menu button and ty…

• Ummm for some reason bspsrc_1.3.23 won't work, even the bmfix version. As soon as I hit the "decompile" button, the program crashes and leaves an error log. Anyone else getting this problem? Oddly enough, it worked just fine for me over the summer. Maybe I'm forgetting to do a step...

• New Deathmatch Map: Midplane

Super Ninja Fat - - Show Off

Quote from BlackMesaScience: “Looks great! ” Thanks! I'll post updates soon

• New Deathmatch Map: Midplane

Super Ninja Fat - - Show Off

If you've played Black Mesa multiplayer over the last week, you may have noticed my server running the map DM_MIDPLANE. I'm looking for map feedback and advice. This map takes place along a cliff overlooking a desert vista, similar to crossfire, with the top area stylized as the Surface Tension chapter, and the lower areas stylized as Lambda Bunker or the outside areas of Stalkyard. Thank you! 6E35D58D520D491D12C25BAD69D90BA7E05B8287 Top area: There's a silo to the right, a hanger/storage buildi…

• Oh that's the crane you're talking about. I wish we had feedback from the devs that designed this map

• What you said regarding shipping containers makes sense. Not sure how you'll fit a crane in there though without it being too far up to stand out from the original map design.

• Oh thank you!

• Wait, so you decompiled the bsp multiplayer files to make your own VMFs of them?

• Quote from Admiral Sakai: “Quote from Super Ninja Fat: “I don't think that the multiplayer deathmatch takes place before the RC incident as there are many maps such as Bounce and Undertow that hold Xenian life, unless you are implying that the maps shown in the trailer take place before the RC incident. There's probably some quotes in the map loading screens that could give us more info. ” I'm operating under the assumption that first they were abandoned in the Resonance Cascade, then the milita…

• Quote from Tuc0: “Quote from Admiral Sakai: “I don't feel quite as bad about improvising here, however, as we have no idea how long some of these areas have been left to rot since the Disaster, and some of them appear to have been deliberately modified after the fact in ways that don't always quite make sense. ” I think that this area was left for military combat practice, as shown in BM Steam launch trailer with Subtransit and Gasworks, could be 5-10 years before RC incident. ” I don't think th…

• Hey, I also have some questions regarding setting up a multiplayer deathmatch map. When running the map from hammer, what commands can I use to run the map in multiplayer mode, rather than singleplayer mode?