Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery

Tebeau23 - - The Cafeteria

Quote from Gunsrequiem: “Okay, guys--just finished with the first part of the code. Haven't checked if this applies to the second half yet, but wanted to get this up so people can take a look at it. So, using this ABC Telegraphic codebook, which I figured out from the mention of "extension" and the fact we have Codes "ABC", I came up with this outline. Each grouping of five digits corresponds to a word, which then corresponds to a phrase: 31529 – Perhumani – Spare propeller on board 97341 – Didi…

Quote from InedibleTrevor: “As a quick aside, where is this "Xen placeholder" map I've seen a few people mention? I went to look for it to decompile it, but I can't find anything of the sort! Help me out? EDIT: I'm not going to piss anyone off by decompiling a map, right? If a dev sees this, let me know if it's an issue and I'll cease and desist :p Just in case.” I myself havent seen it, I think Pyro? mentioned it a few pages back and 2 steam friends confirmed it. It isn't the area in the biodom…

Quote from Pop: “Quick question to fellow 'noclippers': When flying around the cliffside map I noticed that you would die if you went too high/low. I'm thinking now that this was done on purpose to prevent us 'no-clippers' from discovering the shack easily at the top of the cliff. i.e. we were forced to find it the 'old fashioned way' by backtracking to the cave and teleporting there instead. So the question: Does anyone remember another map or area where you could not 'noclip' because the game …

Quote from Pyro: “Maybe we really will have to wait for Zen. ;-;” That's what i'm thinking. What we have now is just a teaser of the ARG or maybe there will be more stuff (if/when) the devs send out an update.

Devs need to give us a lil nudge in the right direction either through a "troll" account or something on this site.

Are we even sure there is a ARG? Like we are just making stuff up? lol Theres been a lot of false ARG with Teamfortress

• Can someone tell which chapter is the xen room in? I searched forever

• Would it be possible to use Black Mesa's models for use in SFM? It would make some great community trailers/shorts

• LOOOOOONG time lurker. Glad to see its finally coming out

• I sure hope we get a SFM for the release trailer

• Get Black Mesa on Steam! We can do it!

Tebeau23 - - News

Long time visitor for YEARS, just never posted. I shared on FB and Twitter and on Steam. Hope to see it on there! Congrats you guys!