Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Show off your EVERYTHING

Kepler - - Show Off

Quote from dragunov2: “Something I made: ” Oh my! You did the dirty!

• i always think Long Play (which would work with both the vinyls and the let's play videos, since those videos are usually pretty long)

• Musicians thread

Kepler - - Show Off

Working on a new game remix. Feedback is appreciated. Expect some rough edges though, it is a work in progress. Soundcloud

• Rooaarr! -My new free dubstep song :)

Kepler - - Show Off

I'm very sorry. The mixing and production is decent. but the track itself is way to repetetive for my taste.

• So i'm working on this game..

Kepler - - Show Off

New version up. A lot of improvements, a lot less bugs. A lot still missing Currently working on an online scoreboard server. Android APK

Kepler - - Show Off

Quote from Pyro: “That looks really nice. Do the blocks move? Because you might be able to make a mechanic out of that; certain things increase the amount of shaking and perhaps make it possible to squeeze balls into hard-to-reach areas.” The blocks get affected by gravity when they are hit once, you have to hit them again to make them disappear. They're misaligned in the picture because they wobble a bit (for aestetic reasons only) Quote from Comrade Tiki: “Is that green thing a powerup?” Yes, …

Kepler - - Show Off

Quote from MRPolo: “Turn your ball into a melon which on impact with the squares blows up into cluster of melon slices and a ball! :D” haha. I'm not HalfBrick Anyway. a little update on the graphical aspect. Someone earlier in this thread requested a newschool retro-glow effect. So i've started to implement one. Skjermbilde%202012-09-25%20kl.%2016.50.07.png Still working on levels and powerups and stuff. Will update with a new .apk when something big happens

Kepler - - Show Off

I've started working on levels and bosses now. Will update the APK as soon as it's playable. MODS: i think this thread would be better off in the Show Off category, since it's turning in to a progress-thread. Feel free to move it around 385580_10151206265995837_2001188399_n.jpg Also: made the menu prettier, added statistics. working on implementing options, etc. Skjermbilde%202012-09-19%20kl.%2012.37.05.png Quote from Comrade Tiki: “ and how about some chalk powerup to allow the ball to curve if…

• Keep posting. I love these suggestions I also agree with a lot of them. the jumping is ridiculously low.

Kepler - - Show Off

Quote from LonePaladin: “Allow for the device's accelerometer to alter gravity on the playing field, as if it were being played on a table and can be tilted.” That sounds pretty cool. Now i have to figure out how to get the accelerometer to work Quote from Navitas: “Interesting, I guess we'll need to see the game in action to get a better idea of how the movement works.” Game APK (Mind you, it's still very much a WIP) Sorry about all the permission requests. Apparently Corona (the SDK i'm using)…

Kepler - - Show Off

Skjermbilde%202012-09-18%20kl.%2009.31.37.png Skjermbilde%202012-09-18%20kl.%2009.07.47.png a couple of screencaps from the emulator.

Kepler - - Show Off

As of now the game has pretty simple graphics based off vectorized objects, but i will be putting in some eyecandy in the days to come. I've already added some rudimentary particle effects. I might even provide a download link when i feel its ready to be betatested. It won't be on the apple app store since i don't have a developer license for iOS. And sure. Every suggestion that makes it in will be credited Now; off to work I'll post a few screens later today.

• What is your Job Title?

Kepler - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Software developer at a swedish game company. Just started. it's awesome! (no, it's unfortunately not mojang)

Kepler - - Show Off

It's an android game. More specifically a breakout (if you don't know what breakout is, think arkanoid or dx-ball) clone with physics and as many insane powerups (and downs) as i can possibly implement. Oh. And it has bosses too! I'm doing this to learn more about programming for smartphones, and making a game is good training The problem is, i'm starting to run out of ideas. so if any of you guys have some ideas for crazy and weird powerups and downs (preferrably serving some kind of purpouse) …

• Musicians thread

Kepler - - Show Off

Quote from E-Nelson: “I'm impressed :$” Thanks

• Sequels you want to see!

Kepler - - Technology and Gaming

Quote from PyroGXPilot: “Descent 2” en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_3 unless you were trolling.. then Quote from MRPolo: “With the release of Black Mesa, we need a sequel to it; Black Mesa 2!” Give it 7 years or so

• so.. what do you guys think of this article? I think the authour needs to be corrected.. a BIT. Slashgear

• Post your Screenshot!

Kepler - - Show Off

bm_c1a0b0008.jpg Dude looks like he's expecting some one on one quality time with Gordon in there.

• Translating Black Mesa

Kepler - - The Cafeteria

I've noticed some minor errors in the norwegian one, the translator is already notified about it though

• Translating Black Mesa

Kepler - - The Cafeteria

aight, thanksies