Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Quote from Artlav: “It's been 14 years...? Peculiar effect of human memory - you remember games played decades ago as having amazing graphics and nice controls. You play them again now... And find a mess of pixels that take quite a bit of imagination to resolve into a FullHD picture of virtual world that you remembered. Even HL2 feels a bit dated now, and yet it felt photo-perfect when it came out.” When Quake 3 came out, I didn't think computer graphics could get any better. How naive I was.

• What do you drive?

Kester - - Raminator's Ladies Club

I drove a 1.2 corsa once. Was only fun to drive if you red lined every gear change and drove a gear below what you'd normal do so.

• Bite chunks out of me, you're a shark and I'm swimming, My heart still thumps as I bleed, and all your friends come sniffing. Triangles are my favourite shape, three points where two lines meet. Toe to toe back to back let's go, my love it's very late, Till morning comes let's tessellate. Three guns, one goes off – one's empty – one's not quick enough. One burn – one red – one grin, search the graves while the camera spins. Chunks of you will sink down to seals, blubber rich in mourning, They'll…

• To be fair, Half-Life is completely outdated now, which is one of the reasons why Black Mesa has been created. I love the game and still play it from time to time, but completely understand that the younger audience have difficulty getting into it due to it's age. It's 14 years old, in graphics and gameplay. I'd recommend you play it at some point, just to see what it's all about, but don't feel obliged to do so before you play BM.

• Post your picture

222221_10150589909845046_7146877_n.jpg

• Quote from TheeGoatPig: “Parkway Drive - Pandora” Yes! Although for something completely more chilled out I'm listening to Birdy - Skinny Love

• What do you drive?

Still rocking the Ka I see Paddy!

• What do you drive?

Pretty certain they do yeah.

• What do you drive?

To be fair, I have only driven their race cars, and one road version, the R400, but all of them were great fun, whether it's just from A to B to going hell for leather around a track. The R400 actually had more grunt under the bonnet than the race spec versions, but was let down in other areas such as the suspension and diff. Just if you want one for winter, get one with a windscreen!

• What do you drive?

Quote from OldDirtyBastard: “As I side note, may buy a Caterham for shits and giggles.” Great fun little cars, driven a few of their supersport racing series cars when I used to work on them in my previous job. The power to weight ration is insane, and rear wheel drive makes it great fun to take on to a circuit.

• Pimp your...

330170_10151045520800046_1784404719_o.jpg 291557_10151887094565046_1149197489_o.jpg

• Worst breakups.

My last breakup was terrible, I still to this day don't know how I coped. It was my own fault though, I got drunk and did some stupid things. It took ages to rekindle the magic, but we're back and strong as ever, now the cast has been removed. Damn stupid wrist breaking on me!

• BM Veterans

Halflife2.net was my start.

• Human life, and in fact all life is completely insignificant in terms of the universe, however it doesn't mean each life is without purpose. That purpose is simply for the species and life to procreate and continue it's genome. If this wasn't the case life would never have evolved and continued. Every living things fights for survival for only one purpose, to procreate and continue it's species. That, therefore, is the meaning of life.

• Community Update

Kester - - News & Developer Updates

He popped up on Facebook, just not here yet...

• Community Update

It was what, 4 years ago? I have definitely forgotten, don't worry about it.

• Community Update

Quote from orcone: “I've got wrinkles now. That's about it, Mr Headdon.” A little announcement about some obscure mod coming out and everyone comes out of the woodwork!

• Think Geek BM shirt

Kester - - Half-Life Series

I prefer to come and go when something exciting happens :p

• Think Geek BM shirt

Kester - - Half-Life Series

How about a hoodie? hoodie.jpg

• Community Update

Congratulations guys, even all those years ago when I stopped working with you guys I knew you'd get to a release eventually! Looking forward to playing it properly.