Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 766.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• So I am following the instructions for how to start using the remote desktop server which my university uses to give students access to the university system from home. The instructions are top notch, and definitely professional. Just read this line that I translated. Quote: “The first time you connect, you will be asked if you want to accept some security stuff, accept everything. ” Not to mention that the line is also misspelled.

• Why did you go to the dentist for that? When my milk teeth started to get loose I pulled them out of my mouth. Mostly because I got shiny coins if I put them in a glass of water.

• The Rage Topic

FERGUS - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Why the F. is windows 10 uninstalling my AMD software and drivers? This is not the first time it have happened. I have some problems getting the original Call of juarez to run and thought that I may as well update my drivers, just to find out that AMD settings is not installed, nor is any of AMD's drivers installed either. There's is some microsoft distributed drivers installed instead. Running the AMD installer even tells me that this is not AMD drivers. What the hell is microsoft actually doin…

• I just made flapjacks (british). Eh, um. I think I am going to buy them from now on. I have never been good at baking.

• It is said that they removed the daily deals because of their new refund policy. People would refund their games just to buy them again at a lower price.

• This site have a like button?

• I would like to know how Spotify decide which music that end up in your weekly tips. This week the list is filled with norwegian country and what I would call "pubertal music" mixed with some old swedish classics. Sure, I listen to country. I listen to norwegian bands too. Though not country, mostly metal bands. I can see how this could happen as it probably works with hashtags and mix-match them. It works far from good, though. Most of it are far out from the kind of country I listen too. These…

• At the mention of friends, have anyone here ever done a Myer Briggs Typology test? I did the one at humanmetrics this spring. Had actually done it before but did not put thought in it then. It puts me as INTJ. 2% of the worlds population is approximated to belong to this group. 2% of the male population, 1% of the female. I have done the thinking. Is this where I truely belong or is it the personality I would like to have. Conclussion is that I do belong there. It's the one of the personality ty…

• Quote from Kamikal: “I feel like all my friends are trying to push me away. And I'm fucking scared. ” Do as (rot)(fodder said. it might as well be that way. After the worst part of my depression, which was about two(2) years ago, I had the same feeling. It didn't help that one of my old class mates removed me from facebook out of the blue. Discovered it by accident when a friend got tagged in one of her photos. It was no loss to me that she removed me anyway since we did not hang out. Today I am…

• Last Film You Saw

Just watched the fifth Final Destination. Been watching them all for the last week. The only one I had seen before was the first one. It's actually good and well executed. Then I watched 2, 3 and 4. Each one worse than the one before. Got the feeling they all focused more on the freak accidents than the emotional part. I was asking the question why they thought it would be a good idea to keep this series alive. Thought that the fifth would be even worse, and it wasn't. it was closer to the first…

• I agree with Shadic. Babies aren't cute until at several month after birth.

• Last Film You Saw

As Above, So Below Horror in Paris catacombs in the search of the Philosopher's Stone. Better than I thought it would be. Handheld and head-mounted cameras to give that authentic feel.

• Last Film You Saw

Fire in the Sky(1993) Alien abduction. Not much else to say.

• Piratebay can't use piratebay.se anymore since our government wasted tax money to confiscate the domain name through court. ".SE"(Now IIS), which is responsible for the domain .se, criticize the decision and say that domain names can be compared to mail addresses. Basically it's like removing a street sign because there's known criminal activity on that street. This is what happens when people who don't understand how the internet works are in charge of these matters. Piratebay can now be reache…

• Huh. 20 minutes in The monster summer game and it's only roughly level 600. Yesterday my team was at around level 300,000 at that mark(Reached level 5,507,330 all in all). Where's the auto clickers today?

• What is the matter Simone, don't you like the attention? Pulling off the veil of vanity won't scare him away It's all downhill from here Simone!!! Will you sleep with my friend he's alone got some money, got no family plans He's got the mojo and chasity pants and now he's looking for some love and romance in a mutal beneficial kind of way But nothing seems to make you get off, Simone let's try another way

• I spilled soda in my keyboard about a week back(again, I should really stop doing that.), this time I could not save it fully. "," and right ctrl isn't working and the numpad register multiple presses on several keys from time to time. I can not afford a new keyboard right now. I would possibly be able to fix this if I could remove the metal plate between the cherry switch and the PCB, but no. They have for some reason decided for this design where they have soldered the switches to the PCB thro…

• youtube.com/watch?v=G0OwP4bGw6M And This youtube.com/watch?v=CMCGAFVIaP8

• I can confirm that you can't shoot it through that window. However, I believe it's intentional. It's an easter egg after all. (He is watching T.V if you didn't notice.)

• Indian scouts with squirrel guns, men with muzzle loaders, Stood together heel and toe to defend the Alamo. "You may never see your loved ones," Travis told them that day. "Those that want to can leave now, those who'll fight to the death, let 'em stay." In the sand he drew a line with his army sabre, Out of a hundred eighty five, not a soldier crossed the line. With his banners a-dancin' in the dawn's golden light, Santa Anna came prancin' on a horse that was black as the night.