Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Summer Update 2018

Dotard - - News & Developer Updates

Yeah, I would pay again, they more than deserve every penny. But I just hope once Xen is done, it's not all over improving the game. Just personally I would like to see On a Rail Uncut finished and officially implemented, perhaps a few of the older assets here and there redone to make them look on part with the rest and something be done about the Multiplayer portion of the game, it still needs a few tweaks here and there and it's basically dead and I just wonder if it will come to life once the…

• Summer Update 2018

Once Xen is said and done, then they might think about adding some flavor content... if they feel like it. As stated above, I don't think the devs are in mood for a commentary. It would be something akin to: 'we are super tired and burnt out' or so I just hope we get On a Rail Uncut Retail once Xen is done and TextFamGuy will have come back from a vacation, all rested and inspired It's not like I'm pushing on you or anything like that of course

• Summer Update 2018

At least say something like: 'After 15 years in development, hopefully, it will be worth the weight' or so

• I know there is a mod. The question was at the devs, if they ever considered it officially.

• Have you devs at any point considered restoring the cut part of Half-Life, that's present in the Half-Life demo Uplink?

• Summer Update 2018

I would like to know if some devs were so nice to answer. The original release date was 2009, obviously missed. Then we got the mod version without Xen in 2012. Was any work on Xen done whatsoever in 2009 when the original release date was supposed to be? Because 2012 made it seem like Xen was yet to start any proper development. So my question is, was Xen 'done' in 2009-2012, but you devs decided to completely redo it XXX times since, rather than release what you had, or was it simply not done?…

• Question for Joel Nielsen

Dotard - - The Cafeteria

That's the cake, thank you very much.

• Question for Joel Nielsen

Dotard - - The Cafeteria

A few years ago, there used to be a track on youtube (if I remember correctly) titled Demo 3. It sounded quite Half-Livesy/Black Mesaie (at least in my head), but the video got made private or even possibly deleted and I couldn't find it anywhere else since. It's not on you official website among the other 'demos' Rings any bells? If so, why isn't it uploaded anywhere anymore?

• If i turn on God Rays for example and leave the game, it switches back to off once i start it again, cloud steam sync is enabled. Also lot's of textures in the game look very low res, I'm not sure if it's my issue or if that's just the way it is and I just didn't notice before.

• lack of servers and players

Dotard - - The Cafeteria

There don't seem to be many people playing and just few servers, am I missing something? Is there some place where most people play that has to be accessed by special means or is this really everything to the multiplayer community right now?

• Thing is, it's set to the ati/amd radeon gpu in the settings, but without the command, it selects the intel regardless.

• You were really helpful, I appreciate it a lot, thank you. I will try to tinker with it some more... if nothing works, then it will be a trade off between medium shadows and high shadows but with green stuff, which is a no brainer, but oh well.

• Seems like the launch options cause the green stuff, without it it's gone....

• The number is correct. Still green stuff, might be corrupted driver installation. I will reinstall and let you know.

• I can now select High detail for Shadows, but this happens: s14.postimg.org/wl4x1vke9/greenstuff.png Maybe the hardware number or whatever is wrong?

• The game recognizes the Intel HD 3000 instead of the AMD Radeon HD 6700m, says the hardware directx is 9, even though it should be 11. Because of this, I can't set shadow detail to High. Any workaround?

• The December Update, Part 2

Dotard - - Developer Updates

Enough teasing and just reveal it already please

• I know that this isn't a bug/issue specific to Black Mesa, but Source engine games across the board, but I'm wondering if there is a solution, if the devs know something about this, I would like to enjoy Black Mesa maxed out on my hardware, as limited as it may be, i'm sure it supports High quality shadows.

• He doesn't want to promise anything until it's mostly certain, game development is flexible, things change all the time, not to mention I'm sure the devs want the next content update to feel exciting, but if they were to tell us everything they have been working on in full detail, the enjoyment would be lost.

• He just said redone from scratch.