Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Online cheaters

Spiffmeister - - The Cafeteria

This is interesting! Especially since I didn't mention any name of anyone cheating. Luckily, situations like these usually sort themselves out. It's all about choices, I think. Banned accounts are public, because the cheater got busted. That's not a choice. It's bad form to act like it is. Going of the defensive with a huge "rage" rant refusing to reply to rage with some incoherent arguments demanding a discussion with arguments is not even a choice either. It's being pushed into a corner after …

• Online cheaters

Like I said, I've been gaming for a long time :p I've been playing online and over LAN for the better part of 2 decades. I'm not just a rager, spotting cheaters is second nature. Absurd reaction times, instakills and pretty much only instakills, or instead of taking my word for it, you can just go online right now and see for yourself. There's only 1 server online and it's always ruined by the same player, who has multiple banned accounts for cheating and just makes new ones.

• Online cheaters

I've been playing HL1 (and the series as a whole) for a LONG time. We still play HL1 and Opposing Force on LAN regularly, simply because shooting each other with crazy weapons over and over is some of the best gaming fun around. I love BM, and recently tried the online gameplay. The maps are great, the gameplay is different and slower, but still awesome. However, there are cheaters around that mess up the entire game. First because there arent many servers, but second because there seems to be n…