Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Welcome to the new forums.

Dr. Crowie - - Website Issues

Quote from acade365: “I really like the new layout, although the text could be a bit lighter. There's not enough contrast as it is right now IMO.” Quote from Tiki: “- Text being more-white / less-gray wouldn't hurt. I recommend #A0A0A0, used here as an example. - The green ONLINE tag is really obnoxious on certain avatars!! (though I think an edit to my avatar is already in order) - I can't seem to find the option to set up a signature, despite prophesying the return of signatures last night. - …

• Whens the conclusion coming?

Dr. Crowie - - The Cafeteria

If you're talking about Xen, its coming...when its done Just like everything else, I'm positive the devs will let us know at the appropriate time

• Community Update

Dr. Crowie - - News & Developer Updates

REJOICE REJOICE!!!! Best birthday present ever

• Quote from _∂lpha#: “472471_416139198404895_697650113_o.jpg” This I like. Evocative. Simple. Elegant.

• Would You Play Multiplayer?

I was one of the freaks who got hooked on HL2: DM for many years , there was a mod of that game called HL2: DM pro which was basically HL: DM in the source engine it was really fast and incorparated the guass gun for insane jumps and speed boosts. Never really took off but I loved it. What I'm hoping is that BM: DM will be a little like that, and therefore will be playing it and (no doubt) loving it. The HL2:DM scene in Australia at least was a close-knit community of mostly friendly folk always…

• Loss of Interest in BM?

tl;dr When its done I suppose

• Black Mesa 2009 Update

Dr. Crowie - - News

Let my first post here be a good one (Ive actually been lurking for 4 years but lost my previous login) Thanks for the update team. When you release it all the whingers will be forever stfu and we will have a party and commemorate new landmark day of gaming history. Cheers to you, you wonderful wonderful wizards