Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Wakako-Zake continuing to nail it. x5.png

• Update on Iconoclasts: Jesus Christ, this game is fucking brutal. The characters keep doing really horrible, fucked up things to each other. (Hidden Content) And I'm only about halfway through! This game looks way too cute for this shit. I love how fucked up and conflicted all of the characters are. I've got some issues with some of the gameplay choices, but I'm loving the story and storytelling so far. It's giving me Cave Story flashbacks.

• Found a fun new YouTube channel: youtube.com/watch?v=elccxGjg1jE&t=11m12s The media BBcode doesn't let me set a time, but I was trying for 11m12s: youtube.com/watch?v=elccxGjg1jE&t=11m12s

• In a moment of weakness, I bought Celeste and Iconoclasts in the summer sale. Normally I would wait for them to get a lot cheaper, but I'm excited for these two in particular. Got started on Iconoclasts, After working around an obnoxious issue. This game is great. I wish I could switch the shooting and melee buttons on my controller without also having to switch the "back" button in menus (melee/back are tied to the same key), because it's a lot more natural for me to have melee on X and shootin…

• The Rage Topic

geekofalltrades - - Raminator's Ladies Club

I was feeling like jumping back in to my last New Vegas game, but I started up Mod Organizer and it's lost my installed mods list and load order, so I guess that game is just gone forever.

• Wow, sold. I've heard great things about that game.

• The Shantae games have been on my radar for a little while now. They went on sale in the Humble Spring Sale, so I grabbed a couple. I finishedShantae: Risky's Revenge today, and dove into Shantae and the Pirate's Curse directly afterwards. The games are exactly what I'd heard they were: really competent, really polished, bright and fun action platformers. Risky's Revenge, which I guess is the second one in the series (the first one, just called Shantae, I couldn't find anywhere), was a really cu…

• Quote from Johnwalter: “You know what i simply love about the system? How it states that unemployed people should be going out and explore their whole city/town wasting all the time and resources to find a job. Then why aren't the companies doing the same? I can't say much, since i'm young and only worked two, three jobs. But like, come on. Every company does not take risks, trying to hire imperfect applicants, giving them a shot. They take the best possible match and ditch them if a better show…

• Today I passed 1000 kanji (Japanese characters) learned in the Kodansha Kanji Learner's Course. I was studying 4 a day (one page) for a long time, then over the past couple months, went up to 8 a day (two pages). I've also been using unofficial kanji and vocab Anki decks every day to review my progress. 1300 Kanji left in the course.

• The forum moderation team aren't the same as the development team.

• The ingenuity of modders never ceases to amaze. youtube.com/watch?v=sivXku9qrNY

• youtube.com/watch?v=emOKaGi8u5U

• Quote from RedEye9: “The Most Wanted Games Sale 150+ most wishlisted games and DLCs up to -85% | Ends on April 23 gog.com/ ” The original Roller Coaster Tycoon is $1.49 in this sale.

• I just spent about four hours blasting through all of the Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha manga. It's great, but it wrung me the fuck out. Fuck me.

• Just bought a pill counter. This brings the Old Man Items manifest up to: - Shoehorn - Pill counter - High-quality walking shoes

• soundcloud.com/ntreboot/suki

• In case folks haven't heard, Bato.to is closing down. It's in its last couple weeks now. Bato.to was hands-down the best online manga reader around. A lot of scanlators uploaded to it directly... and then a lot of horrible leech sites scraped all of its content and rehosted it with ads, which was one of the constant headaches the owners had to deal with. It'll be interesting to see what fills the gap.

• Quote from CatzEyes93: “That sounds so good right now. Ok, gimme the link. I must try this now. ” allrecipes.com/recipe/27072/mexican-rice-ii/ allrecipes.com/recipe/35304/pico-de-gallo/

• I decided to look up recipes for pico de gallo and Mexican rice this last weekend. HOW HAVE I NOT DONE THIS BEFORE NOW? I've been eating half-assed home-cooked Mexican food my entire life!

• I'm also hearing that Google's solution mitigates the worst of the projected performance impact of the current fixes. Current fixes are projected to make CPUs up to 30% slower for certain workloads.