Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 77.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Summer Update

Salk - - News & Developer Updates

Quote from The_KillSmith: “Quote from bkdale86: “No one liked the original Xen... ” Well... that's a fairly broad statement that I don't believe is exactly true. ” True. I did not dislike it: I hated it. I can but rejoice at the thought CC revisited it in its entirety.

• Xen Timeline

Salk - - News & Developer Updates

First of all, thanks for this update, Crowbar Collective. It is something I personally have been waiting for years. Said that, I am not really excited by the increase in size but rather by the fact that you guys decided to reinvent the only true weak part of the original game to deliver a better game under all possible aspects. Half Life Xen was, in my opinion, a real letdown and when you announced you were going to rework the level design, I was overjoyed. I hope to read more about the core cha…

• I am another one that never finished Black Mesa. I have actually just tested that it was working on my computer. This applies to both the free mod when it was released years ago and the "recent" Early beta, which I bought to give financial support to the team but that I knew I'd never play until the game was complete. I am still hoping to play it one day before I turn 50...

• Fnork has passed away

Salk - - Raminator's Ladies Club

I posted rarely here and found this thread by pure accident. I was sad to hear what happened. From what I understand this girl was Swedish and I live in Sweden. I want to give the family my condolences too even if I never had a chance to know Fnork. Varma kramar till hela familjen.

• An impressive update, this one! Something I honestly have been looking forward for quite some time. Thanks!

• BBMIP2.4

Salk - - Developer Updates

I only want to say this: thanks for sharing. I appreciate it.

• BBMIP 17

Really excellent!

• Lucky number 13

Really impressive. I am especially satisfied with the look of the back of the consoles.

• I appreciate it immensely. I am just waiting for the Steam release of the game...

• Quote from sersoft: “awesome it's true that the sand in the original shot kinda looks too bare without the vegetation” Personally I liked it better before, without the extra vegetation. Thumbs up for VOX additions though.

• BBMIP:8.5

Very pretty!

• BBMIP. update

Those look perfect!

• Very nice first Q&A chapter, guys! Thanks for being in touch with us.

• My goodness... Please just be well soon!

• Black Mesa: Fix all the things #1

I love reading about bug fixing and how that's accomplished. Thank you, Cpl.1nsane.

• BBMIP:5

Really juicy update, this one! And what remarkable improvements over the older models. Very well done, bkdale86. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for trying and making the puzzle a little less obscure, Cpl.1nsane.

• BBMIP: Part 4

I must say I agree with everyone else. I really love the updated cabinet and cables. They look so good that I doubt there is space for any kind of criticism. Thanks for sharing, bkdale86.

• Midweek update 3.5

I am very interested in this blog so please, do not abandon it.

• BBMIP: Part 2

Quote from sersoft: “well technically the door in HL1 doesn't say anything on it so it's open to different interpretations, maybe the room that the door leads to is coded differently from the test chamber itself...” That sounds a rather weak interpretation. People who notice that inconsistency would just think of a typo. In my opinion, it'd be nice to remove the writing on the door altogether. It feels like an unneeded duplication.

• BBMIP: Part 2

Very good job, sir. Truth to be told though, I liked better the design of the old servers although I highly approve of the new wiring (first attachment). Also I did feel redundancy in having the "Test Lab CC-33/a" written twice on the door and on a panel so close to each other (fourth attachment).