Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 298.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Three levels of aim: 1) no scope, laser is all over the place. 2) sturdy, little/no zoom, max run speed slows, laser is 95% stable. 3) regular aim. But the loss of a little realism simplifies it and takes out a good few days of dev time for an engineer that they can spend on Xen level productivity or bug fixes.

• Xen Timeline

Zageron - - News & Developer Updates

Congrats! This is wonderful news.

• Quote from sourcegamer101: “my only real issue is the skybox's color being slightly off to the map geometry's rock color ” That's Rayleigh. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayleigh_scattering

• The Surface Tension Update - Patch 2

Zageron - - Patches

Thanks for all the hard work! I'm sure a few of my friends would appreciate seeing the updates for the lower end computers, since they're still rocking gear from 2003-2006.

• Quote from jadebenn: “Quote from Zageron: “Quote from jadebenn: “One little nit-pick that's been bothering me: "SECURITY" is in a different font than the rest of the words on the Joop, making it look out of place. ” Okay ” I don't know what you're trying to show me with this. On almost all of those pictures the font used for the phone number and/or logo is the same font used on the "SECURITY" portion. I was pointing out that the fonts on the model didn't match. ” Sorry I was just being an asshol…

• Quote from jadebenn: “One little nit-pick that's been bothering me: "SECURITY" is in a different font than the rest of the words on the Joop, making it look out of place. ” Okay

• Wow these are awesome. Congrats on a job well done.

• My gosh this is amazing. What a fantastic show for all the hard work you've all put in. Congratulations. I expect a lot number of review sites are going to have very positive things to say about this update!

• Game is too hard

Zageron - - Help!

If you've played through Half-Life 1, or any of the other HL games, I do not see how you could be challenged by Black Mesa (on Easy or Normal). I believe this is a case of practice makes perfect. If you disagree completely, then try tweaking the control settings to something you can react with more quickly, or increase or decrease the mouse sensitivity. If you really don't agree, then download Half-Life 2: Deathmatch and play for 20-30 hours. When you're done, go back to Black Mesa and you'll ju…

• The December Update, Part 2

Zageron - - Developer Updates

Quote from dky.tehkingd.u: “Quote from TextFAMGUY1: “Just a random, unrelated point of interest... ...we never specified what year the December update was launching in. Just thought that would be worth mentioning... ” ” I would just like to point out how amazingly appropriate this emote is. I had forgotten about it.

• BBMIP 2.2

Uhg gorgeous darts.

• The December Update, Part 2

Everything is sounding very exciting so far! Looking forward to seeing the full patch notes when it's finally out. I've tuned in a few times to the weekly show, and it sounds like you're all having a great time. Love you all, thanks for the hard work and dedication.

• Wow very impressive!

• What Happened to the Updates?

Zageron - - The Cafeteria

It's nice to see an appropriate level of transparency. Not too little, not too much. It's great to hear plans about schedules, and updates regarding them. Even if nothing ever end up being accurate, hearing that things are happening is always nice.

• How would YOU announce Half-Life 3

Zageron - - HLGamer.com

I don't think it would matter how it was announced as long as Hazardous Environments interrupted something else to begin the announcement. Lights flicker off, Hazardous Environments, Gaben.

• Patch 0.0.2

Zageron - - Patches

Impressive patch! Nice work.

• [FIXED] Infinite spawn loop

Zageron - - In-game Issues

Posted a duplicate issue, found this afterwards. Auto-Save error

• [FIXED] Auto-Save error

Zageron - - In-game Issues

I've encountered this in the boxes platforming area of the early game. I fell off while sprint jumping and the game autosaved me into an endless loop of falling. setpos -3830.382080 -8403.986328 -3695.877197;setang 31.893311 -89.533081 -0.524763 Save included. Same issue: Infinite spawn loop (Found after I posted.)

• Patch 0.0.1

Zageron - - Patches

Quote from Crypt: “Ugh, day two patch, I pushed good money for this, I can't believe I bought a broken game. Refund plx ” At least it wasn't a day one patch. But actually, keep these coming! I'm sure I am not alone in my uncontrollable love for patch notes!

• Congratulations! I'm so excited for you all. This must be a wonderful feeling! I've already bought BMS and here is hoping that the remainder of your development cycle has immensely boosted productivity with the influx of funds!