Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 481.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Made another game at a Game Jam this weekend, this time on 'No More Sweden' in Malmö. nangi.itch.io/tortoise-island

• Evil PCGamer and their ads, causing you to get viruses from Facebook.

• Summer Update 2018

LordDz - - News & Developer Updates

Yeah I like it. Neat! To nitpick: The menu bar isn't visible in smaller web resolutions (mobile) forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…cad81347322aaa22b1b0ddc65 The move to top icon overlaps the steam icon. forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…cad81347322aaa22b1b0ddc65 The wiki link (that the menu has) links to wiki.blackmesasource.com/ which isn't used. And the favicon.ico is missing.

• Friends->Settings->"Display a notification when a friend joins a game" should be mandatory for all streamers to uncheck.

• While you wait for Xen...

LordDz - - Show Off

Go play my maps! I just uploaded a new version of the "A Spy on a way home", so that it's playable on the newest patch. This includes a lot of bug fixes, lighting changes, etc. One of the maps have been extended and now also features two additional music tracks to blast alien heads to. forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…cad81347322aaa22b1b0ddc65 forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…cad81347322aaa22b1b0ddc65 forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…cad81347322aaa22b1b0ddc65 This will probably be my last time in hamm…

• How is the hud made? I've used a lot of screenoverlays to display text and hud elements for my spy maps, and they work without disabling rendering of the weapon models. developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Env_screenoverlay

• I played this a few days ago, I liked it a lot. A mix of happy fantasy lands and dark horror. store.steampowered.com/app/362680/Fran_Bow/

• Black mesa: A Spy in a Madman's way

LordDz - - Show Off

Bump: Maps updated, check first post for more info.

• So.. We should all stop posting on the forum I guess? But didn't you just say that the devs shouldn't respond to posts and instead spend time working on the game?

• Quote from RedEye: “Quote from LordDz: “Fine, I get it that the devs get asked these questions a lot, but to dislike them whenever they're asked.. I mean, the folks who ask them just show that they still like the development of the game. Isn't it better to have people ask about the development of the game rather than just let the forum die because nobody discusses anything anymore? ” You are aware that the devs are working on the game. Time spent responding to the " Give us updates on the game t…

• Fine, I get it that the devs get asked these questions a lot, but to dislike them whenever they're asked.. I mean, the folks who ask them just show that they still like the development of the game. Isn't it better to have people ask about the development of the game rather than just let the forum die because nobody discusses anything anymore?

• Xen Engine Hotfix and Public Release

LordDz - - Patches

What happened to the Crossbow model, why was the 3D scope removed? Also I can sprint while zoomed in and it doesn't autoreload when out of ammo in the current magazine. forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…cad81347322aaa22b1b0ddc65 EDIT: I'm recompiling all my maps for the new patch, added some new stuff including the Hev Zombies.. So I just headshot the headcrab of the Hev Zombie with a .357 and well.. This happened. forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…cad81347322aaa22b1b0ddc65 forums.blackmesasource.com/…

• [Weapon Model] Crossbow

LordDz - - In-game Issues

When you have less than 3 arrows in your magazine, the red feathers of the arrows pop up through the weapon model. They disappear when reloading, but only when the reload animation finishes so they are removed out of nowhere.

• Quote from CatzEyes93: “I saw that as well. I am sending warm thoughts and prayers her way. Brain tumor. Man. The only other super scary one than that would be bone cancer. Ugh. Have you seen pictures of that? :shiver: ” I do my best to avoid pictures of that kind of stuff. It fucks me up way too much.

• Quote from CatzEyes93: “Quote from k3nny1550: “Shit >< how bad is it this time? ” There is one on my lung that is rather small and appears to be kinda easy to get to so surgery for that would seem good. However, there are also two spots on the liver, one of which is hiding in between the two main arteries that feed the liver. So it makes it difficult to hone in on them without the arteries getting in the way. Doc wants me to do more chemo to try to stifle any remaining cells floating around, but…

• The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

LordDz - - Technology and Gaming

Have you tried... Skyrim + Enderal mod? Can't recommend it enough: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77868/ Dragon Age 1? It's a RPG with a rich storytelling. The first one is better than the other two. store.steampowered.com/app/17450/Dragon_Age_Origins/ Witcher 3? It's like Skyrim but darker. store.steampowered.com/app/292030/The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt/ Witcher 2 was really great as well: store.steampowered.com/app/209…f_Kings_Enhanced_Edition/ Banner Saga? It's not in the same genre, but in a similar se…

• Considering steam handles everything like patches, etc and Black Mesa now has workshop support... I really doubt that removing DRM would be on a list of features to happen.

• Quote from Cody: “If the makers of the Black Mesa want to pay for the voices... means they have a lot of money to waste! But of course they have to pay for a good work; and this is more time saving than listening to the free fan made voice-overs. ” Woah they must be swimming in wealth! Being able to hire voice actors. Next you'll be telling me they give profits of the game to the developers. Hah that'll be the day!

• I liked those games when I was younger too! So in yo face!

• OST

LordDz - - The Cafeteria

Quote from CatzEyes93: “joelnielsen.com/ has the original soundtrack files. ” The download link leads to the bms website. blackmesagame.com/Black_Mesa_Soundtrack.zip So this would be a better link: blackmesasource.com/#Soundtrack (If the # worked)