Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• The Rage Topic

Bolteh - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Hatchbacks are proper cars! Also, french car = best car.

• The Rage Topic

I'd like to do some freelance illustration work to make some nice-to-have pocketchange, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to "throw myself out there" (both online and offline). But at the same time I can't be arsed to create a blog/portfolio website and/or pay for a domain name because I keep telling myself my illustrations aren't good enough. Additional problem: I have no idea what to call said blog/portfolio website. "Bolteh" is too gay and my real name is not "catchy" enough. FML.

• The Happy Topic

Quote from Fnork: “Fucking finally the solstice has passed. I'm so sick of the darkness.” Psht, I'm going to Stockholm in January because of how early darkness arrives over there during winter!

• Show off your EVERYTHING

Bolteh - - Show Off

Quote from BendyBread: “Oh god that's amazingly adorable. I want one. D:” I need to send some to the US, might as well send one to a complete stranger in Australia as well. PM me your address and I'll try to send it your way. With a bit of luck, you'll get it by March if I post it this week.

Bolteh - - Show Off

Our holiday card for this season. SaO0Kya.jpg

• I finally finished AC4 and my eyes actually started tearing up when Anne started singing. That entite scene hit me like a truck. And that's the first time a game actualky managed to touch me in such a way.

• Equilibrium - Wirtshaus Gandi

• After about a week of hissing and growling, our older cat (Fiddler) suddenly started accepting the younger cat (Äiti) over night. They now spend every minute together playing, grooming or sleeping. D'aww. gcWovMK.jpg

• The Happy Topic

Because dicks?

• Proper technique does that. Glad I could help!

• Don't listen to him, you need to breathe in through your nose (unless you're doing heavier exercising and need higher volumes of air to fuel the body) and out through your mouth. Let them nasal hairs do their job, yo!

• Quote from Kairouseki: “Holy crap, US vs Belgium was insane. We played like shit though for the most part besides our goalie. He got 16 saves, which is apparently a record. Ended up being 2-1 which isn't a terrible loss but there were so many chances to score. Also Bradley sucks.” That game was intense! But I think we can all agree that the win for Belgium was justified. The US didn't really show up offensively throughout the game, but Howard did such an amazing job keeping the net clean, most d…

Bolteh - - Show Off

Quote from λhlberg: “I drew The Dude today.” Drew after example or traced by hand? Asking this because the line work is a 1:1 match with the screen cap of the movie and the quality of the shading isn't on par with the line work, so I'm not convinced that your drawing skills are solid enough to draw lines so accurately. adrgpdz.gif Anyway, if you did draw it by hand: good job, just work on your shading. Right now it looks like the light is hitting him from all sides, gives a very flat impression.…

• Quote from (rot)(fodder: “That looks like it's from some English, do it yourself, home and garden cable T.V. show from the 90s. I don't want you to tell me otherwise because I really want to watch the fake T.V. show I've just invented in my head, it seems really interesting.” Well, I won't tell you you're wrong, but I do want to inform you about a completely unrelated (nope, not related to that GIF at all) English TV-show from the 90s called The Fast Show

• We went to get a second cat yesterday. The "old" (read: 8 months) cat we already had ain't too happy about it. She's been growling and hissing the entire time, but she runs away rather than attack... tumblr_moqd6lZalm1qbnleeo1_400.gif Hopefully they won't murder each other while we're both at work.

• Quote from bur: “actually it says subltety, which is ironically somewhat subtle” The horrible kerning made that subtle thing a lot less subtle. Whoever edited that GIF has no idea how to graph typo.

• Watch Dogs

Bolteh - - Technology and Gaming

They were only available for D3D and have been patched out since the WON-Steam switch (I believe), but I do remember at least the shadow command in all it's extremely buggy glory. Edit, found it. It's not a direct command, just a call you need to enable in a dll: Quote: “You can still use shadows in HL1, just add this code to StudioModelRender.cpp in the client DLL. Add after CStudioModelRenderer::Init Code: void (*GL_StudioDrawShadow)(void); __declspec(naked) void ShadowHack(void) { _asm { push…

• Watch Dogs

Bolteh - - Technology and Gaming

Can anyone tell me what exactly the big deal is here? I still have he original HL packaging (the huge orange box) and it shows screenshots with water that looked a lot better and a primitive form of dynamic shadows, but neither could be found in the actual game, but were still accessible through hidden config commands. What's the difference with that and Watch Dogs now? Mind you: I don't care about Watch Dogs, it strikes me as a very dull and stale game.

• My impression so far: Lara is the queen of stating the obvious. *Finds Sam's bag* "Sam must have come this way!" *Finds cold, dusty old fireplace* "This looks abandoned..." But a pretty good game, but my aiming-skills-with-controller are very rusty, so the wolves at the start are annoying as fuck.

• Tomb Raider on PS3 for €9.99. Been wanting to get it, but the price always put me off. This was too good a deal to pass on.