Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• The Happy Topic

Mango Assassin - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Quote from geekofalltrades: “Quote from Mango Assassin: “What the fuck is a rehearsal dinner? You guys actually prepare for that? ” The wedding party gets together the day before to rehearse the wedding. Who's walking in in what order, how the ceremony is going to be laid out, everyone's duties, etc. Then the families of the bride and/or groom treat the wedding party to dinner. ” American?

• The Happy Topic

Quote from geekofalltrades: “Two of my best friends are getting married to each other tomorrow. I just got home from the rehearsal dinner (I'm a groomsman). I'm so fucking happy. ” What the fuck is a rehearsal dinner? You guys actually prepare for that?

• The Rage Topic

^ The more I visit this thread, the greater I feel for creating the other.

• Quote from (rot)(fodder: “As far as places go, there are worse ones than Florida. ” Yeah it's not the worst. I live on the south coast of England and man it's not exactly cheap, in actual fact if you can commit it's cheaper to buy a house then throw all the money out on rent. you're looking between (area dependent) $250000-$480000 for a pretty standard 1-3 bed house for the average joe.

• The Rage Topic

Quote from garrthbarrttinn: “That sounds like a hassle geek, I hate hardware issues. Software I don't mind because I can deal with it just with a couple hours of Google Fu. So I went on a lunch date with a girl right before Christmas Break (think I complained about having to wait all break earlier in this thread). I thought it went really well and after she said she wanted to hang out again once we get back from break. Text her inviting her to lunch this weekend. Get a really really vague excuse…

• As long as the components are all compatible with each other and you're happy with the price I'd say do it. However personally I'd get an Independent SSD such as one of Samsung's Evo line for a boot drive and a GTX900 series card. I avoid Seagate like the plague.

• Quote from sersoft: “I was exaggerating of course but seriously, I don't know what I'm losing interest in faster: this or half life 3.” I'm going with this, people don't know shit about hl3 and to me that already makes it more interesting.

• The word 'Hipster' itself is simply an insult nowadays, at least over here.

• I always choose Nvidia over AMD card's just like I choose Intel Chips over AMD. Cause the product feels more refined and finished. (and intel chips are better) If you don't have a budget it doesn't matter, I'd rather fork out the extra and it seems to pay off. Not a single BSOD since build (2010), including switching over OS' dual booting and using beta drivers but it's just the way it is, you buy higher quality components you get a higher grade result.

• The Happy Topic

Goes without a job for a long time, ends up having to decide between 3. money again w00t.

• Quote from Bolteh: “You have an enormous head. Unless that's not you who's driving. ” Nope that's him driving, the seats as far back as it can go.

• Post your Screenshot!

Mango Assassin - - Show Off

Most kills doesn't mean best player by a longshot, it's many attributes to a person that make them a good player.

• The Happy Topic

Quote from mankyman6: “Reinstalled Windows. Thing are actually starting to function the way they're meant to again.” You mean your copy of windows wasn't working flawlessly without any bugs or problems? that's new.

• Nice one rot, nice.

• The Happy Topic

Quote from Problematic A-hole: “the new GTA V gameplay trailer made me happy” Okay yeah just watched that trailer and I'll be buying the game, I've got Gta IV but I've never been huge on the games, now it looks like a completely virtual life to have fun in.

• A virtual reality machine in which all possibilities are available? Why does Emma Watson come to mind?

• Quote from sersoft: “0Words of Affirmation 0Quality Time 0Receiving Gifts 0Acts of Service 30Physical Touch” Oh, you're a rapist.

• The Happy Topic

Yeah I still can't do it, I'd rather close my eyes and listen to music, which is what I usually do when I travel.

• The Happy Topic

I wish I had the patience to sit down and read books, I just can't seem to last long at all. I read a shit load on my monitor though. A Shame really when I was little my primary school teacher would read out part of the hobbit everyday toward the end of school, he was a lovely teacher with a brilliant voice to listen to, add that to the incredible writing and the visualisation was perfect.

• Tried using Chrome or another alternative web browser?