Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Quote from MadDoctor: “Hey CPU, your link doesn't seem to be public. ” Sorry, Try again with the updated link.

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Quote from Miles07: “Quote from Miles07: “...Something tells me we're being pointed to the Anomalous Materials chapter. [...] I think we need to investigate that chapter for clues. ” When the HEV is obtained, a bunch of things show up on the screen... including some directories on the side, presumably the loading of files withing the HEV's OS. But ... I honestly wonder if there isn't a clue in those file names. Anybody know where one can find those text blurbs in the game's assets? ” Personally,…

• BMPD: Pre-Disaster Anomalous Materials

CPU - - Leak-Free.org

Beautiful work

• You Laugh, You Lose

CPU - - Raminator's Ladies Club

youtube.com/watch?v=A8zWWp0akUU

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Didn't know this was something that was 'alternate'. Thought everyone knew about it. Figured it was just part of the game that everyone experienced.

• Where the hell did THAT come from???????????? Worf decided to preserve the stability of the Empire and accepted discommendation. In the meantime he killed Duras............rightfully so!

• OMG "x" is on sale thread.

CPU - - Technology and Gaming

Quote from BendyBread: “The Talos Principle, 80% off for standalone, 85% for the "Gold" edition which is basically 1 DLC level pack and the rest are extra bits and bobs you might not care about. Never played it myself so I can't give say too much but having seen videos of it it looks awesome and I've picked it up myself to play. 27 hours left on the sale as of posting this. ” Downloaded this after viewing your post and want to say thanks. Really have been enjoying this!

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Had to check out what ARG post #428 had to say. Quote from Pyro: “So, all this seems to indicate that we are way, way over-analyzing this, when all the solutions are in fact relatively simple. In fact, I'm inclined to say that the message about cascade ciphers was just ambient whiteboard scribbles and not even relevant at all. ”

• I can't imagine how long it must have taken to do this. Looks amazing!

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Quote from drgibbles: “I noticed that its nginx which can be used as a reversed proxy,,, anyone know how something like that might operate? ” It's accessible via terminal.bmrf.us/ or via bmrf.us/terminal/ Wikipedia says: ...a reverse proxy is a type of proxy server that retrieves resources on behalf of a client from one or more servers. These resources are then returned to the client as if they originated from the Web server itself. Unlike a forward proxy, which is an intermediary for its associ…

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Quote from CatzEyes93: “So terminal is "ok"? What is there? ” /terminal/

CPU - - The Cafeteria

Quote from Jacky: “Quote from Gunsrequiem: “Now, I'm not convinced that the terminal.bmrf.us page isn't important somehow. We have all of these messages coming from a terminal, not to mention it was even the password for one of the IRC solutions. Now, the Terminal page on the bmrf.us website states that it is a Remote Terminal Module, and is owned by Black Mesa--isn't it quite possible that Horn was using this very terminal to send messages. ” Soo, after some who.is lookup, I found that bmrf.us …

• What are you listening to?

How to write a hit song................ youtube.com/watch?v=5pidokakU4I

CPU - - The Cafeteria

vod-share.com/video/Io1g4gCjlt/3879.html

• Post your picture

ditto

• Quote from Johnwalter: “Yeah, that cpu is long past his time. ” Care to explain that comment?

• Power pit (Work in progress)

CPU - - The Test Chamber

Quote from MDL: “Quote from CatzEyes93: “updoot! ” What did you mean? ” Upvote

• One of the most beautiful things you'll ever see! The simultaneous landing of the Falcon Heavy Side Boosters. youtube.com/watch?v=u0-pfzKbh2k

• Quote from TheeGoatPig: “And now my computer isn't working... Fuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk.... ” There's probably a loose connection between the seat and the keyboard.....

• Quote from geekofalltrades: “I'm also hearing that Google's solution mitigates the worst of the projected performance impact of the current fixes. Current fixes are projected to make CPUs up to 30% slower for certain workloads. ” I'm already 30% slower for certain workloads.