Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 376.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• Quote from CyankeeMassey: “Played through and beat the Mass Effect Trilogy these past couple weeks. I absolutely love this series. But I hate that every time I play through it, I always find it hard to play anything else afterwards cause I'm still absorbed in it and haven't found a series that really... Captures me like this does. ” I Still have not finished 3. Also just scratched the surface on 4. Did you play through with the original versions or did you add the graphic enhancement mods? If so…

• [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery

drgibbles - - The Cafeteria

The BMRF is a huge complex, with many employees. We know that the Hev suits have gps and many other goodies. So how does one track an individual in the labs, or elsewhere. In the labs there could be an active badge system. With employees badges being picked up by sensors and transmitting that data somewhere. Where would it be sent to? There was an active badge experiment done at Cambridge, what they were shooting for was "sentient computing" a way that you could get in touch with someone if you …

• Quote from RedEye9: “store.steampowered.com/app/304390/FOR_HONOR/ For Honor Starter Edition for Free bluesnews.com/s/192890/get-for…-starter-edition-for-free ” If you have not played FOR HONOR, ITS FANTASTIC. If you like games with melee weapons, its a blast. However, the learning curve is PUNISHING, I would suggest to pick a character and practice practice practice.... I have put a fair amount of time into it, yet I still get my arse handed to me constantly... It runs great, it looks great, its…

• Had to share this.

drgibbles - - Raminator's Ladies Club

The first couple of Alien movies are easily some of my favorite Scifi movies ever. So when I saw this.... I just had to share it. Found it on the Stan Winston school twitter page.... forums.blackmesasource.com/ind…e68a4df23777f14af31419389

Any BMS dev please contact me privately, you dont need to respond after I push this up, just need a dev to read it please. Important.

• Im reinstalling. Any game that you can play, finish every round, with the sense of did I really just pull that off? Win or lose, is still winning for me. They really got done ugly with their release

• Titanfall 2 is amazing, the single player and multiplayer, 10/10

• HOLY CRAP, 40k feet up in a helicopter is nuts, I've been up to 15k in a Uh-60 and that was sketchy af. I'm really excited about this, thank you for sharing this! I'll have to read up on this, I'm curious if it will be launched or attempt to pick straight up. Crazy...

• MAY 12TH, 1984....

drgibbles - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Wow, it' been a while...I didn't realise how long it's actually been. Today is the day that Ahwnold was unleashed on audiences and Sarah Connors. If anyone knocks on your door and ask for Sarah Connor, you don't know her....never heard of her...

Some of the context used with Halos, ", "Halos project", "Halos musn't see this, password to its area"..., "Halos files" "Halos automated","BMRF-HALOS-AITR-0001","[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]ThEpIzZaIsaLiE...HALOS[Transmission Ends]" . So yeah, that's a lot of "Halos"...

Hmmm, I have a couple of thoughts on this. This would seem to imply that Black Mesa Source could be canon in some form or another. Linking it to HL2, further doing the mambo on the timeline that we know. We have been told before that it was not canon, but on the other side of the coin with the potential for time travel this way and the other way, over and over, who knows what direction the CC could take us.

I noticed that its nginx which can be used as a reversed proxy,,, anyone know how something like that might operate?

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

Quote from Nozoki17: “Quote from drgibbles: “Quote from Nozoki17: “I'm going all out and say a release for May 16, the day the resonance cascade happened or May 17, the day Gordon goes to Xen. Obviously I won't say the year to not be dissapointed but it would have been nice to release it on that day if it was already done xD ” Pretty sure the cascade happens on the 12th of August. As for xen release, I'll roll with the 5th of may, anniversary of release on Steam... ” Nope, it is from May 16 to M…

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

Quote from Nozoki17: “I'm going all out and say a release for May 16, the day the resonance cascade happened or May 17, the day Gordon goes to Xen. Obviously I won't say the year to not be dissapointed but it would have been nice to release it on that day if it was already done xD ” Pretty sure the cascade happens on the 12th of August. As for xen release, I'll roll with the 5th of may, anniversary of release on Steam...

• Was playing through some of the latest update and had an odd glitch with a vcr, it tried to fly away. youtube.com/watch?v=gDjKLFJSJ4Q&feature=youtu.be

I spent some time trying to track down old ips used in the ARG, with hopes of finding another server related to Black Mesa, being that servers were offline and that user activation was required, so looking for the secondary server. Looking at lat longs of servers, hoping one would point to an airfield or location that would tie into the ARG, at first I thought I was on to something because it gave a lat long that was at the middle of a lake/reservoir and had a dam. It pointed right to the middle…

digital subscriber line Great Britain? As for BMRF.US, aside from the Dalsys login, I think the dates may be important, when comparing the dates on the site, to dates, or indications in game, it gives us a start date, for instance it mentions Gordon joining the fold, then it gives a date for the decathalon, which if i recall in game, is the day that the resonance cascade takes place. Which is still somewhat confusing, All the calendars in game say December, but if we go off of what BMRF.US says,…

• Quote from RedEye9: “Quote from drgibbles: “If you have not played Alien Isolation, it is on sale for 75% off on Humblebundle, along with all the extras. humblebundle.com/store/promo/alien-day/ ” I bought this knowing it would probably be a game I'd hate because of an invincible enemy and having to play stealth mode dude 90% of the time.After playing it i shelved it for a year and modded it up making the Xenomorph a tame puppy and the revolver a one-shot kill hand cannon, finally allowing me to …

A couple of things to add, the above photos that zak put up, the texture is entitled army_net. Net is how we referred to radio. I don't know anything about mapping, so I don't know if "net" would have another meaning. But, if it IS net, it may be freq hop, or spread spectrum. Something else worth adding if it is indeed radio. Depending on the freq band, there are given ranges, BUT, there are rules that are applied so that freqs can be rounded to a multiple of 5 out from the center channel out. T…

• If you have not played Alien Isolation, it is on sale for 75% off on Humblebundle, along with all the extras. humblebundle.com/store/promo/alien-day/ If you liked the original movie... THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU. Easily the best Alien game on pc, and by far the scariest game I have played. It says the Promo is for Alien Day. If you are a fan you will likely know why today is Alien Day. If it is on sale for just today, that's unfortunate, get it while you can.