Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 154.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• blog.humblebundle.com/post/178…free-drm-free-games-for-a For a limited time, everyone (yes, even you) can download NINE games from the Humble Trove, including Alan Wake’s American Nightmare and LIMBO! Uurnog, Fortune 499, Tiny Echo, Cat Girl Without Salad, Drawkanoid, Thorn, and Crescent Bay are also free during this all-access period.

• Daily Deal - Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, up to 75% Off store.steampowered.com/news/43701/

• The Happy Topic

RedEye9 - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Superpod of Dolphins

• The Happy Topic

Finals: World Championships Death Diving 2018

• store.steampowered.com/app/250…Binding_of_Isaac_Rebirth/ heh, it's a real game sweet

• store.steampowered.com/app/304390/FOR_HONOR/ For Honor Starter Edition for Free bluesnews.com/s/192890/get-for…-starter-edition-for-free

• Quote from CatzEyes93: “I predict this will go about as well as the religion thread did several years ago. ” Sorry i missed that. I just love discussing bronze age mythology, sky wizards and virgin birth zombie babies.

• Lobbyist for Russia turned tRump campaign manager now found by a jury to be a corrupt lobbyist for Russia. Senile orange dumb fuck says Manafort conviction "a disgrace", I wonder what words he'll use to describe his imminent impeachment. The prezident of the United States has now been implicated in commission of federal crime(s) by his longtime lawyer. needtoimpeach.com/

• bluesnews.com/s/192704/gget-orwell-for-free it rates Very Positive on steam

• https://www.bluesnews.com/s/192596/ggget-insurgency-free-on-steam Free on Steam Insurgency Insurgency is an intense, immersive, hardcore, tactical shooter based on the award winning source engine mod 'Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat'.

• After five years, total conversion mod Half-Life: Echoes is available for download

• wiki removed from sight links

RedEye9 - - The Cafeteria

The wiki is not gone forever. They have stated that it is being refreshed as the original one was quite deprecated.

• Guns of Icarus Alliance Free from Humble Bundle for the next 43 hours. humblebundle.com/store/guns-of-icarus-alliance? online multiplayer

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

Quote from CatzEyes93: “You must have been good at playing the mod "They Hunger". It was all about run and gun. I was never able to finish it. It creeped me out too much! HAHA! ” I think I got the hunted from pc gamer back when it was a half-inch thick magazine and shipped with cd-roms. Nope, never finished it, way too scary.

• [ARG] The Pizza Code Mystery

Quote from drgibbles: “Any BMS dev please contact me privately, you dont need to respond after I push this up, just need a dev to read it please. Important. ” Is the ARG less of a mystery now, finally?

• General Xen Chit-Chat Thread

Quote from CatzEyes93: “That is probably why I never found that route. I was crossbowing everything. ” You're in the majority. I never even considered stealth as an option in Half Life. run and gun baby, run and gun

• Last Film You Saw

Quote from TheeGoatPig: “I forget what I gave the original Escape Plan. Maybe a 6 or a 7. It was ok. It was interesting and I enjoyed Arnold's performance. It was the first time I had ever heard him speaking Austrian/German. Escape Plan 2: Hades is a piece of garbage. 3/10. No good acting, everyone with any talent is wasted, the fight choreography is poor, the cinematography is bad, the special effects suck (I've seen better in amateur YouTube videos), the editing is worthless, the story is stup…

• store.steampowered.com/app/365450/Hacknet/ get Hacknet for free, simply by adding it to your Steam library between now and July 14th at 1:00 pm EDT

• Summer Update 2018

RedEye9 - - News & Developer Updates

removed

• Summer Update 2018

RedEye9 - - News & Developer Updates

Quote from JPAG86: “I think it can't be released as a DLC, because it's an early access game, only the "finalized games" are allowed to have DLC, but don't know how this wworks.It ” It will not be DLC. It is included with the game.