Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 327.

Logging in with you Steam ID has now been restored ♥

• What are you listening to?

yrr - - Raminator's Ladies Club

Ra Al Dee Experience - Moses geht den Exodus

• Marc Laidlaw's 'Epistle 3'

yrr - - HLGamer.com

I find it funny when reading comments that talk about "final closure". That's not what HL was meant to be in the first place, at least in the mind of Marc Laidlaw. HL-1 ended in a cliff-hanger, HL-2 did. HL-2: E3 or HL3 for that matter would have, according to his version of a continuation, ended this way too. It would have brought the story arc of Gordon Freeman probably to an end (he was again rescued by deus ex machina, the vorts, but Alyx taken away by G-man) while being open for another Sto…

• I think it is an interesting Theory, even if I viewed the whole Aperture/Black Mesa canon timeline more as a smirky easter egg in the games UNTIL the end of HL2E2... I dunno if it has not logical fallicies anywhere, but the idea is very interesting... I agree about the real advisors being on some sort of higher plane as indicated by the breen casts, sadly, I think Laidlaw will have not that much of an Impact any more on the Story... if we get a new installment in the HL franchise at all. I think…

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

yrr - - News & Developer Updates

OT: I always had the plan to play from Black Mesa through Half-Life 2: Episode 2 when Xen would have been released and wished that by that Time, Half-Life 3 had been released *curls into fetal position and tries not to cry*

Zhrine - Unortheta (One of the best albums this year in Black Metal if you ask me...)

• Xen Holiday Screenshot

yrr - - News & Developer Updates

The fleshy textures really add, I gotta agree on the impression that the more organic color tone and also textures add to the strangeness of Xen, which makes the island feel like an organism of its own (Also the cave on the Xen map in the original Half-Life where you get "pooped" out to land on the manta's back always made me feel some rocks floating aroudn were actually living things). That being said, I'm really excited how the reinterpretation will look like. Everyone moaning (a lot of people…

• Just played a tiny bit of the new surface tension, along with the new details in the mod since content update 2 (haven#t touched BM for a year or so), it was pretty refreshing but also unusual. Is it normal that compared to the mod version of ST Uncut I get massive drops in the battle areas (i mean i experienced them as well in the mod version, but not that hard) when xenians and hecu are fighting ? the jiggly cable on the Tau goes crazy, other stuff like plants etc. in the maps is fine. AI, Dam…

have some good friendly violent fun, get crazy ! HYPERTRHASH !!! youtube.com/watch?v=iLj5RBSIs98

• Quote from Fr0z3n: “Quote from yrr: “Quote from Fr0z3n: “You'll need to download GCFscape. Also, thanks for the translation, the versions we've added are updated, so they aren't technically the mod version. ” thanks for the answer, but how come they are updated ? You mean just the english version ? Because we translators haven't provided you with the new or updated translations yet IIRC, so did you change them yourself or had other translators ? ” Oops. They're updated to the new format, and the…

• Quote from Fr0z3n: “You'll need to download GCFscape. Also, thanks for the translation, the versions we've added are updated, so they aren't technically the mod version. ” thanks for the answer, but how come they are updated ? You mean just the english version ? Because we translators haven't provided you with the new or updated translations yet IIRC, so did you change them yourself or had other translators ?

• Will do, but one thing I asked for is how to actually find the closedCaps in the BMS folders and EDIT, CHANGE them ? Y'know, that was the point of my initial question, since many others want to get their languages IN black mesa and we want to improve upon the languages... that means ultimately a new patch you have to put out, but I guess that will come regardless. Or we will just put it in the workshop, but that was not what you guys initially agreed on with us Translators... workaround translat…

• ONe thing I always wondered about is how you switch from spectating mode to spawning in DM ? I dunno if it's a bug on my side, but I also can't locate the bar where you can switch the view option when I'm just spectating (I guess it's handled similar to CS:S, at least judging from some screen shots... Mine has no interface at all, LOL). And I can't get ba ck to the starting screen to choose spawn for joining the match. Instead I have to disconnet and connect again and that's really annoying.

• Quote from Nekoid: “Quote from Fr0z3n: “SinglePlayer - Closed Captions/Translations: Black Mesa now has updated closed captions for all supported languages: English, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian and Spanish. ” You know there is a forum ( Black Mesa International ) with dozens of translations ready to give to you guys ? Every country worked really hard on each translation, 'hope you'll use it ” I would also like to know how we now can implement or edit the new translations... or does "upda…

• Quote from brotherik: “Hello I have buyed very excited black mesa in steam because I am very fanboy of half life. I am a bit disappointed when I have paid the game in order to support this game (you are making a very good job) and the people of other countries don´t have interface and subtitles in otrer languages. I think than is very important for us. When are you planning do a update with subtitles and interface in spanish ...etc? sorry for my english. Thanks your advanced and congratulations …

• The December Update, Part 2

yrr - - Developer Updates

guys, this is huuuuuuge ! thanks a ton ! Is it okay if I'm feeling like touching myself now ? T

• Hi everyone, been very inactive, hope everyone is doing well. Currently I'm furnishing a new flat and I love the Cyber Renaissance artstyle from Deus Ex and wanted to get some inspiration from it. Thing is, there is next to no one on the net that already styled his/her appartment in such a way (or I haven't found it yet). Can you maybe help me out ?

• Translating Black Mesa

yrr - - The Cafeteria

thanks for the update, really appreciate it !

Mgla - Exercises in Futility Again a fantastic album from these polish guys !

• The Story of Crossfire, Pt 1

yrr - - Developer Updates

Looks and reads nice, although the rocks look a bit too blocky and thus odd. Or is it on purpose ?

• Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes (pre-ordered also MGS V, I hope I am able to play it fluently, since my rig is old and rusty oO) aaand Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PC-Port, not so bad actually)